Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Way ahead of ya. I didn't like it so I was working on something different. Looking at the guild symbol it does resemble an "a". So, I took that and combined your name. If you're not keen on that I can fix the name. Just thought it looked interesting.

(correct one)
    Amazing! I like it very much Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lambicoldforged View Post
    Amazing! I like it very much Thanks!
    Yay! I'm glad you like it. I forgot to add the link to it so here it is. http://i.imgur.com/30LI8.jpg

I would very much like to make a request for a signature of my Shaman, Furioustides.
    Signature:
    Visible text: The name of the character, Furioustides, my guildname, Order of the Rose Croix, and my server, Runetotem EU, if possible, in the theme of a Restoration Shaman.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tides/advanced
    Gear set: I would like it in the Tier 10 armour on 10 man, the green version, with, if possible a green shield, weapon and cloak, any would do, as long as it fits nicely along with the Tier 10. You can play around with it :-)
    Helm visible: Yes, I would like the helm showing.
    Your pose: If possible, and if it looks nice, the pose could be casting a Riptide spell.
    General colour scheme: Anything that fits a Restoration Shaman.
    Any extras: If possible, I would like a Ghostwolf watching over me, not really sure if it fits well with the rest of the theme, so if it doesn't, just do what you feel would look great! :-)

Thank you in advance to the artist that takes up the challenge. :-)

First off thank you for reading my post. I am here yet again for some amazing artwork for a blog a friend and I are starting. Everything is open. You guys know how to make things look amazing. Whoever picks this request up thank you very much.

Size: 800x250
    Visible text: Raiding with Style
    Logo:
    General colour scheme: whatever you guys want to do. You're work is incredible.
    Specifics: I would like my character to be somewhere on the banner in my ulduar transmog link down below.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lloween/simple

Wallpaper: I am looking for a wallpaper for my guild website that I am forming.
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Visible text: The name of the guild is "Guild with Benefits". If there is anyway you could work in a collage of guild perks for MoP into a cool design on the background that would look amazing and fit the theme perfectly.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Do not desire a character on the wallpaper.

Gear set: Do not desire a character on the wallpaper so no need for gear set.

Helm visible: See above

Your pose: See above

General colour scheme:I would like a mix of teal and green to match the mists of pandaria theme. No pandas or anything.

Any extras: If you can incorporate the name "Guild with Benefits" into the wallpaper somehow I would really love it.

Banner:
    Size: 990 x 200 or around there. I would like it to fit across most of the screen on the page.

Visible text: "Guild with Benefits" for guild name, "US - Kel'thuzad" for server.

Logo: http://imgur.com/qLSil, Something like this but instead of red squares, We would like to have those be guild perks. and the GWB would be awesome if it was the same color scheme as the wallpaper so it matched.

General colour scheme: Once again, We would love to have a Mists of Pandaria theme with the teal and green colors mixing.

Specifics: In addition to the Name of the guild. I dont know if its possible, but we thought it would be awesome if a GIF file could be put onto the banner of Guild perks moving around. Could be anything from around the entire banner to just around the logo.

Of course we want the artist who chooses this to have artistic freedom with their creation. If you think something looks great one way, please dont be afraid to add it. I have yet to see any project in these forums I did not like.

Deleted
    PMR

Deleted
    Hey Guys,
    I want to request a Wallpaper and a Signature for my new Pandaren Monk. He will be a Mistweaver but instead of this whole "Jade Serpent" stuff i want my Mistweaver to be more "Red Crane" like. I hope you know what i mean with that The Signature and the Wallpaper should be similiar.

Resolution: 1600x900

Visible text: Loremaster Daigou (maybe a chinese letter that goes along?)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imageshack.us/f/689/wowscrnshot080412101535.jpg/

Gear set: http://mop.wowhead.com/compare?items...801:14617:7710

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I would like to see the Monk healing pose. But instead of weaving green mist, i would like it to be red.

General colour scheme: Red/Black

Any extras: Chi-Ji <The Red Crane> should be somewhere in the Wallpaper and I would like to have some kind of red "Mist" in the Backround

Thanks,

Lighthoof

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holloween View Post
    First off thank you for reading my post. I am here yet again for some amazing artwork for a blog a friend and I are starting. Everything is open. You guys know how to make things look amazing. Whoever picks this request up thank you very much.

Size: 800x250
    Visible text: Raiding with Style
    Logo:
    General colour scheme: whatever you guys want to do. You're work is incredible.
    Specifics: I would like my character to be somewhere on the banner in my ulduar transmog link down below.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lloween/simple
    claimed, posting later today hopefully

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya all. :3 Amazing work here.

I've been trying to make my own stuff, and today I made this.

I can't make it into signiture size yet, It always get's squashed. :/

I'd love some critique though, I think I may have sharpened a bit too much. :x Dang gimp annoys me. >.<

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Deleted
    Visible text: Srabby
    Gear set: I was wondering if I could be in moonkin form please.
    Your pose: Roar emote.
    Any extras: I am looking for a 640x125px image for twitch TV banner .

Quote Originally Posted by Srabby View Post
    Visible text: Srabby
    Gear set: I was wondering if I could be in moonkin form please.
    Your pose: Roar emote.
    Any extras: I am looking for a 640x125px image for twitch TV banner .
    There are 4 different moonkin forms. Be more specific.

---------- Post added 2012-08-04 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyx View Post
    I recently found this thread and love all the stuff you guys are able to make. Do any of you have time to help me out with a banner and a wallpaper/backround? I just started a twitch channel and am therefor in need of a banner and a backround for my channel featuring my wow character. I can provide you guys with more in depth information as soon as I know if any of you want to help
    Read the requester section of the first post, post your request using the template and hopefully someone'll claim it.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Elyaan;17840922]There are 4 different moonkin forms. Be more specific.[COLOR="red"]

Troll Moonkin.

I recently started a twitch.tv channel ( Twitch. tv /bulkyx ) and would love to decorate it with some of you guys' amazing work! I am currently in need of a banner and a backround. As I am a paladin I would like to have a "paladin theme", so something yellow or something with light would be cool.

Banner:
    Size: Should fit a Twitch.TV channel
    Visible text: I only want the name "Bulky" to appear on the banner
    Logo: Something with the paladin hammer would be cool
    General colour scheme: Yellow / Paladin-ish
    Specifics: Nothing specific, but as a banner I was thinking something fiery / firelands. Also remeber that I am a ret paladin

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: Should be for a twitch channel. (If my res is still needed its: 1920 x 1200)
    Visible text: Just Bulky
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net /wow/en/character/auchindoun/Hammerlol/simple
    Screenshot with helmet: bildr. no/ view/1244025
    Screenshot without helmet: bildr. no/ view/1244026
    Gear set: I was thinking one charcter displayed of each side of the channel. I would like to have one with full judgement set, tabard of the flame and gurthalak HC weapon.
    On the other side I would like to have full season 11 elite gear + Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    Helm visible: Helemet should only be displayed on the judgement one.
    Your pose: The judgement one should swing his sword at a target. The attack pose
    The cata one could just stand in combat ready to attack.
    General colour scheme: Should be paladin inspired, so something with light / Yellow.
    Any extras: Would be awsome if you managed to put a spectral tiger in there somewhere aswell (Remember that I am a ret paladin)

(Had to space up the links)

Thank you!

-Bulky

10+ Year Old Account
    SIGNATURE Request: STAR WARS, NOT WOW

Here is the image I would like to be used: http://www.daves-sw-rogues.de/fanfic..._gladus_01.jpg Mainly just the part with the "person".

If you could just add in Aerroh since that is my name, with my guild <Chosen>. I'll leave the creativity up to you since I am lacking in that department. Just for reference, the guild is Empire sided, so darker colors such as those used the picture would be great! Maybe not the EXACT colors but its just a reference. If you have any further questions just let me know. Its my first time in this thread.

Since this is Star Wars and not WoW, I figured I didn't have to use that template since there is no model viewer :P
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-08-05 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L-P-R View Post
    Heya all. :3 Amazing work here.

I've been trying to make my own stuff, and today I made this.

I can't make it into signiture size yet, It always get's squashed. :/

I'd love some critique though, I think I may have sharpened a bit too much. :x Dang gimp annoys me. >.<
    I think it looks really good. I'm not very artsy myself but I could see that being on someones desktop.
    Last edited by Holloween; 2012-08-05 at 03:00 AM.

Deleted
    Hey guys! Great work, i was hoping i might be able to get an awesome forum avatar and signature for my guild forum if possible

Visible text: Drakthi, Savior of Azeroth and guild name Deathsworn Verdict (if at all possible, written in the elvui font?)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...akthi/advanced
    Gear set: Current gear set im wearing: heroic t13
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something that shows off my gear
    General colour scheme: Will leave that to the artists vision Something bad*ss though :P
    Any extras: Ive been using my wolf, Lykos for as long as i can remember. if he can be squeezed in that would be great! Link of his skin http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/worgblack.html

PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by Snido View Post
    I would very much like to make a request for a signature of my Shaman, Furioustides.
    Signature:
    Visible text: The name of the character, Furioustides, my guildname, Order of the Rose Croix, and my server, Runetotem EU, if possible, in the theme of a Restoration Shaman.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tides/advanced
    Gear set: I would like it in the Tier 10 armour on 10 man, the green version, with, if possible a green shield, weapon and cloak, any would do, as long as it fits nicely along with the Tier 10. You can play around with it :-)
    Helm visible: Yes, I would like the helm showing.
    Your pose: If possible, and if it looks nice, the pose could be casting a Riptide spell.
    General colour scheme: Anything that fits a Restoration Shaman.
    Any extras: If possible, I would like a Ghostwolf watching over me, not really sure if it fits well with the rest of the theme, so if it doesn't, just do what you feel would look great! :-)

Thank you in advance to the artist that takes up the challenge. :-)
    Claimed - would like to give this one a go
    Requests CLOSED

Yo, would really appreciate a sig made for guild forums!

Resolution: MMO Champ resolution would be fine.
    Visible text: "Recklesnes" and "Saurfang"
    Armoury Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...esnes/advanced
    Gear Set: T13 heroic, like the one on my Armoury.
    Helmet visible: yes please.
    Pose: Would like him to be in the /roar pose, 'roaring' straight at the screen. Would like him to be visible from pecs upwards.
    Background: Would like the whole sig to be aggressive, so kind of like a 'Firelands' aggressive scenery or anything else would be cool. Would love to have the character on the right of the sig and the writing on the left.

Essentially a aggressive sig please, while fancy
    My Email is: warlord1911@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance.

I see that alot of people dont want to make twitch layots etc, so I figured i'dd start of with something smaller I would love to have a banner To cover my chat on videos/stream

"Banner":
    Resolution: Shouldnt be that important as I can rescale to fit myself, but something that makes it sharp . (If my res is still needed its: 1920 x 1200)
    Visible text: Just Bulky
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net /wow/en/character/auchindoun/Hammerlol/simple
    Screenshot with helmet: bildr. no/ view/1244025
    Screenshot without helmet: bildr. no/ view/1244026
    Gear set: I was thinking that having to paladins would be cool. I would like to have one with full judgement set, tabard of the flame and gurthalak HC weapon.
    On the other one I would like to have full season 11 elite gear + Tabard of the Lightbringer.
    Helm visible: Helemet should only be displayed on the judgement one.
    Your pose: The judgement one should swing his sword at a target. The attack pose
    The cata one could just stand in combat ready to attack.
    General colour scheme: Should be paladin inspired, so something with light / Yellow.
    Any extras: Would be awsome if you managed to put a spectral tiger in there somewhere aswell

Deleted
    Pretty Pandaria Paladin PMR