Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Signature request
    Visible text: Blontor the Flamebreaker <Die Safe> (the guild name below my character name)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ontor/advanced
    I'll claim this. Since the sig is very small I'm not sure I'll be able to fit in the pets. I'll try but no promises. That's a lot to squeeze into a small space + text. ETA - Within 24 hrs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    You are incredible at everything hun!

And we will always come back for more, it is like a addiction :3 <3
    D'awww!!!! *wiggle* I heart you. I really do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agreanyth View Post
    Armory links broken.
    better now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    *snip*
    Really nice thanks Shy

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    colors in this one are great <3 nice work Geekiessexy

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    PMR, asking for light and breezy and fun wallpaper for Priest Clorana, which took me two weeks. Thanks again for waiting!

Direct link: http://zilldreya.deviantart.com/art/...rana-320460108
    Thank you SO much Zil! All of the work you did on this is amazing!

WOW! This looks AMAZING!

Thanks to Zil for the awesome sig!

Deleted

Wow! Breathtakingly beautiful!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I'll claim this. Since the sig is very small I'm not sure I'll be able to fit in the pets. I'll try but no promises. That's a lot to squeeze into a small space + text. ETA - Within 24 hrs.
    Cool, I can't wait to see what you manage, I'm sure it will look bad ass regardless

Deleted
    Okay, so I understand this thread may or may not be out of date, but I thought i'd give it a shot and see if anyone is still viewing this.
    My name's Hex and i've recently started livestreaming on TwitchTV. I have seen many users with amazing backgrounds, banners etc..

I'm presuming this is done with stuff like photoshop but i'm not greatly experienced (in all fairness i'm terrible at photoshop). In Mists Of Pandaria I will be rerolling to Mistweaver Monk. So if any of you are bored and want to design me a stylish fancy background the information for my stream is as follows:

Name: Hex
    Spec: Mistweaver Monk
    Guild: Divine Legacy / Stormscale EU

Stream: twitch tv - hexlutherr

At the moment my stream is quite basic, not loads of views etc as I haven't done exactly much streaming at all, but it's something we're working on to try and stream 12hr/s per day etc. The current background is the basic Twitch background and at the moment, it doesn't look very.. interesting.
    My initial idea was you have a monk on the side using his Jade Serpent Statue which could then blend itself into the banner. I have absolutely no idea how people at images of their characters into their background, any help would be greatfully appreciated.

DeviantArt Request for Vildkatt. <3

Drop dead gorgeous! I. can't. even. Please do more

Quote Originally Posted by Hexluther View Post
    Okay, so I understand this thread may or may not be out of date, but I thought i'd give it a shot and see if anyone is still viewing this.
    /giggle
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    My name's Hex and i've recently started livestreaming on TwitchTV. I have seen many users with amazing backgrounds, banners etc..

I'm presuming this is done with stuff like photoshop but i'm not greatly experienced (in all fairness i'm terrible at photoshop). In Mists Of Pandaria I will be rerolling to Mistweaver Monk. So if any of you are bored and want to design me a stylish fancy background the information for my stream is as follows:

Name: Hex
    Spec: Mistweaver Monk
    Guild: Divine Legacy / Stormscale EU

Stream: twitch tv - hexlutherr

At the moment my stream is quite basic, not loads of views etc as I haven't done exactly much streaming at all, but it's something we're working on to try and stream 12hr/s per day etc. The current background is the basic Twitch background and at the moment, it doesn't look very.. interesting.
    My initial idea was you have a monk on the side using his Jade Serpent Statue which could then blend itself into the banner. I have absolutely no idea how people at images of their characters into their background, any help would be greatfully appreciated.
    Are you the one that messaged me on Deviant Art? I just sent you a message.

Also - thank everyone so much for the sweet compliments. <3

Deleted
    Are you the one that messaged me on Deviant Art? I just sent you a message.
    Yes that would be correct >.< Didn't expect such a fast response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes that would be correct >.< Didn't expect such a fast response.
    Hehe. :3 I can be quite quick. I'll just contact you through Deviant Art if that's OK.

Deleted
    I go away for 2 days, and when I come back...wow!

Zil, Geeki, and freakin Twitch-master Myssham! What wonderful work, my eyes can't take anymore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    I go away for 2 days, and when I come back...wow!

Zil, Geeki, and freakin Twitch-master Myssham! What wonderful work, my eyes can't take anymore!

rofl, thank you so much you made my day with that <3
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Thanks Axalicious! (Your tutorial gave me ideas btw, so THANK you for it too!) <3

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 07:17 PM ----------

BTW anyone knows how to get male night elf to open his eyes on WMV? I tried ticking unticking everything on model control, which usually sorts this issue with female chars but no luck
    deviantART

BTW anyone knows how to get male night elf to open his eyes on WMV? I tried ticking unticking everything on model control, which usually sorts this issue with female chars but no luck
    There is no way, or so I believe.

P.S. Love the new signature!

Oh boohoo!! I'll try draw them then.

And thanks! <3 I love yours! Do you still have the Gaga sigs you used to "wear" and the Sheldon one? I remember those, were awesome.
    deviantART

Oh boohoo!! I'll try draw them then.

And thanks! <3 I love yours! Do you still have the Gaga sigs you used to "wear" and the Sheldon one? I remember those, were awesome.
    I probably have the Gaga one somewhere, but I never had a Sheldon sig (that was Batpanic/Engelen). Thanks anyhow. :3

Anyways, here's the wallpaper that you requested:

Sorry that it took so long, and I hope you like it. Be sure to let me know if you'd like any changes (via PM!).

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Sorry that it took so long, and I hope you like it. Be sure to let me know if you'd like any changes (via PM!).
    Oh. Em. Gee. I actually gasped and sat here for a minute or two with jaw dropped like a dork. Mah girl and her kitty cat are so pretty!!! And the colours... omgomgomgomg. Thank you thank you thank you! Did I mention I love it? I SO SO LOVE IT!!! <333
    deviantART

PM Request: ( I hope you like it! I tried to "make" a crown of faith show for you. )

The bad news: I don't feel that I'm very good with light-colored signatures. :\

The good news: I love when people I did work for many moons ago still pick me to do their requests. :3
    You did amazing. Love it!