Deleted
    Just because I love it that much I thought I'd post the layout that Zil was kind enough to make for me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/nakivaz

Thank you guys!

And twitch was made to match sig made by Shyama so thanks for color palette idea Shy
    deviantART

First post has been updated again (thanks Millennia!). A proper Twitch template has been added, and the cooldowns for certain things made have been adjusted. The times were altered thanks to times suggested by some of the makers here. I hope they're not too.. drastic (if they are, blame Geekissexy :3).

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for you page: (Do you just want to request a background? Or how about a header? Maybe even an offline banner? Or, do you only want an info box image? Alternatively, if you want to request the entire set, just state that!)
    Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?)
    Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your banner with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.)
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?)
    Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Has your request been skipped or do you want to re-request? There's a signature requesting cooldown.
    This applies to two specific cases:
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't grab a signature maker's interest).
    - We also have had certain cases of people requesting signatures, getting them made, and then one or two days later, the individual is requesting a brand new one. The designer in question put their time and effort into making your signature. Asking for a brand new one, for something that you knew was eventually going to happen, is extremely rude. Even if it wasn't initially expected, we expect requesters to be considerate. This includes faction changes, race changes, name changes, main character changes, and smaller changes (like changing an armor set or weapon).

These are the cooldowns associated with each specific thing made (generally depending on how time consuming they are to make):
    Signatures: one week cooldown.
    Banners: one week cooldown.
    Wallpapers: two weeks cooldown.
    Twitch Layouts: two months cooldown.

Please abide by this, because it is fair upon signature makers this way, and results in a controlled flow of requests, or the signature makers themselves not feeling as if their time has been wasted. If you are seen requesting a new signature or anything else in this thread before the cooldown is up, your request shall be ignored and/or deleted by a moderator.
    Happy Photoshopping/GIMPing!

P.S. Those look ah-ma-gawd-amazing Zil.

Deleted
    I wanted to share this since I'm so proud I actually managed to do some painting and body editing. Background courtesy of http://b-82.deviantart.com/art/The-Bridge-205761902

Last edited by mmoc76daca7658; 2012-09-04 at 04:02 PM.

unbelievable work piff!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Now THAT is gorgeous.

HOORAY FOR ORIGINALITY! I COULD CRY!
    I second that!
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-09-03 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you so much guys, you're making me blush lol!! Was worth the couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    P.S. Those look ah-ma-gawd-amazing Zil.
    Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    I wanted to share this since I'm so proud I actually managed to do some painting and body editing.
    Well done! A lot of work there, whoa!
    deviantART

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys! My request is not for a signature neither for a Twitch layout. I'm looking for someone to make me a Guild logo/Coat of Arms. We already have an Alliance version which was made by a guildie a few years ago. Unfortunately that guildie is no longer with us and since we started an Horde version of that Ally guild, we would need a Coat of Arms for that guild. I've been trying for a week straight to do that but my head can't comprehend how to do it. I'm ok at signature making but poor at coat of arms. /cry

Here's the original Alliance version of our coat of arms :
    Or the link to it if you prefer : http://pixya.deviantart.com/#/d5di53n

We want an Horde version of it.
    Shape : Kinda diamond shaped like the Horde crest seen here :http://www.wowwiki.com/Banner_of_the_Horde
    Inside of the Crest instead of the Horde symbol we would like a Tree like on our Alliance version of the Coat of Arms.
    Also instead of the golden eagle/griffon on either side of the crest, we would like some kind of Wyvern looking creature.
    Text : HORDE DU LYS (yes we do want it all on caps) in a banner.
    Color Scheme : I'd say red and silver just like the Horde Crest.

If you guys need a bigger version of our Alliance Coat of Arms or would like to get some more pictures of the general idea of the crest that we want, feel free to pm me. So can someone please pick this up and end my misery of trying to do it for the last week?!

EDIT : Claimed by Elyaan!
    Last edited by Mystyka; 2012-09-03 at 08:28 PM.
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

Quote Originally Posted by Mystyka View Post
    Hi guys! My request is not for a signature neither for a Twitch layout. I'm looking for someone to make me a Guild logo/Coat of Arms. We already have an Alliance version which was made by a guildie a few years ago. Unfortunately that guildie is no longer with us and since we started an Horde version of that Ally guild, we would need a Coat of Arms for that guild. I've been trying for a week straight to do that but my head can't comprehend how to do it. I'm ok at signature making but poor at coat of arms. /cry

Here's the original Alliance version of our coat of arms :
    Or the link to it if you prefer : http://pixya.deviantart.com/#/d5di53n

We want an Horde version of it.
    Shape : Kinda diamond shaped like the Horde crest seen here :http://www.wowwiki.com/Banner_of_the_Horde
    Inside of the Crest instead of the Horde symbol we would like a Tree like on our Alliance version of the Coat of Arms.
    Also instead of the golden eagle/griffon on either side of the crest, we would like some kind of Wyvern looking creature.
    Text : HORDE DU LYS (yes we do want it all on caps) in a banner.
    Color Scheme : I'd say red and silver just like the Horde Crest.

If you guys need a bigger version of our Alliance Coat of Arms or would like to get some more pictures of the general idea of the crest that we want, feel free to pm me. So can someone please pick this up and end my misery of trying to do it for the last week?!
    I'll claim this. I've done something like this before.

Could I just ask for one thing - could you please PM me the larger version of that guild crest thing?
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-09-04 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile done with a PMR. Not a big fan of that gear set nor the orc race ... but! I am pretty satisfied with the result

Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    1920 × 1080 1080p

Visible text:
    "Redeam" fit into it if possible

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Human Female Paladin
    Human Female Rogue(prio)
    Night Elf Female Hunter
    Draenei Female Shaman
    Gnome Female Mage
    NIght Elf Female Druid
    Orc Female Warrior
    Night Elf Female Priest
    Worgen Female Warlock
    Panda Female Monk

Gear set:
    This is pretty much up to you, whatever you feel works out the best.

Helm visible:
    As above, up to you if it fits better.

Your pose:
    Same, whatever you feel looks the best

General colour scheme:
    Color fitting the class, again, you decide, you're the expert.

Any extras:
    I'm not sure if its made in this thread before but my idea is:
    Basically I'd like to have the wallpaper made out of some kind of pillars fading into eachother with as many chars as possible(Rogue being prio).
    To show it in text pretty much just |||||||||||| with each of the blank spots being a char, where they somewhat fade into eachother with the color of the class. I don't WANT all my chars into it unless it looks good, and that's up to you to decide.

It might not have been explained properly so feel free to PM me or contact me on IRC if you wanna have a talk about it.

I'm also very much interested in a signature of somewhat same idea(obviously with less chars, because of the size), but something similar.

Thanks in advance, hopefully it's not to badly explained, but as mentioned, please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in this .

A lot of great artists in here. I Was hoping that maybe someone would pick this up and come up with something awesome considering I have issues drawing stick figures.

Signature:

Visible text: Valacar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Valacar/simple
    Gear set: Preferably the one in the armory link and maybe a hint of legendaries daggers
    Helm visible: Yes, please and thank you
    Your pose: You have the final decision, you are the artist you know what's best
    General color scheme: I pictured dark blue / black with red as I see these as rogue-like colors.
    Any extras: I would prefer something showing off maybe a bit of wings from Fury of the Destroyer proc doesn't have to be prominent

Using this for guildlaunch.com so I am not sure if this will have any effect on sizing

Thanks for looking and any help you might want to give!
    Last edited by DigitalHack; 2012-09-03 at 08:44 PM.

Deleted
    Greetings.

I am hoping that one of you rather skilled people could find the time to create a wallpaper (1920x1200) and perhaps be kind enough to squeeze an avatar / signature out of it. First I must apologize in advance if I ramble on in my design brief.

Character

My character's name is Torquebow, he is a male Human Hunter in the rather sexy green Savage Gladiator chain gear.
    I would like to see him stood with his bow up, arched and ready (Black Bow of the Betrayer) his face heavily shadowed in the Savage Gladiator's hood.
    I have a thing for Crows / Ravens and would love to see a flock surrounding him, much like the Kryll surround Raam in Gears of War.
    I also have a thing for dark, broody tones and heavy shadows, so perhaps a dark background like a dark alley way, or just pure black. I trust in the imaginative and creative genius of you guys after having followed this thread for a long time.

Armory Link

Unfortunately as I am new I cannot post links. Please search EU for Torquebow. Note that I really hate the standard armory pose lol.

Gear Set

Savage Gladiator's Chain (Green) Helm showing, face in shadow.

Colour Scheme

Dark greens, blacks, greys, heavy shadows. I would like a dark moody feel.

I really appreciate any time spent on this.

Kindest regards

Torquebow.
    Last edited by mmoc6518a41652; 2012-09-03 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'll claim this. I've done something like this before.
    Drop dead gorgeous. Amazeballz.
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Drop dead gorgeous. Amazeballz.
    Thanks. They're 1-2 years old now, though. Need to figure out how I made them again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Edited Section - just going to PM this.

TL;DR - Requestors need to respect the artists, and the artists need to respect each other.

QFT

I totally agree with this Geeki. More people need to respect each other here, in reply to the "How long should there be a cd for twitch requests" I'd say two months is good, if you request something that isn't what you want, I fear that is your fault and not the artist who gave their time and energy to make something awesome for said requestor.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

While you many not like it I do and I am thrilled with the result very happy to have this new sig. BIG THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Meanwhile done with a PMR. Not a big fan of that gear set nor the orc race ... but! I am pretty satisfied with the result

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! Some amazing stuff since last I checked in this thread! Honestly the work you all do always makes me speechless, and makes me look that much more forward to when a request I make gets made.

You're all great artists!
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

PMR full package twitch:

deviantART