Try again, thanks for looking

Sorry I should have read the 1st post, and thank you to anyone attempting this It's a surprise for a friend which is why I can't get the the armory with the correct gear.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 850x315 (FB Cover)
    Visible text: Julielf in upper left corner
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Julielf/simple I also posted the armory pic in my post above.
    Gear set: Priest Tier 5
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting would be nice, similar to the one I posted above
    General colour scheme: Blue to black, with lighter around the priest.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lefach; 2012-10-06 at 04:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    *Gently rises his hand*
    ETA 15 hours as I am feeling too lazy to start it @ Friday evening.
    It's not really what you required but it was all I could do, I still hope you like it tho.

Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

It's not really what you required but it was all I could do, I still hope you like it tho.

That is really nice!

Deleted
    Twitch layout.

Header and info not shown.

Key.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-10-07 at 01:34 AM.

Deleted

Thanks a lot! I love it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AshbringerAM View Post
    Seen a lot of good work come from this thread so gonna request a few items.
    Signature:
    Visible text: Ashbringer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle .net/wow/en/character /alterac-mountains /Ashbring%C3%ABr /simple
    Your pose: Holding the Ashbringer pref up against the characters shoulder
    General colour scheme: Whatever you feel works best
    Any extras: Not that i can think of

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: Ashbringer And Hyjal Kids Hyjal Wife
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Same as the Signature
    Gear set: Same as the Signature
    Your pose: Again same as signature
    General colour scheme: Whatever scheme you feel looks best
    Any extras: Anything that you feel works well and looks good Would like some smoke around the characters feet if you can blend it well with the color scheme

Claimed.
    ETA: 24 hours.
    Do you want your toon to wear the armor set currently on your armory, or do you want a different set?
    I only ask because you are in blues with no transmog.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-10-07 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Do you want your toon to wear the armor set currently on your armory, or do you want a different set?
    I only ask because you are in blues with no transmog.
    Paladin Challenge mode gear with Ashbringer weapon if possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Another PMR.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifern View Post
    Hey guys.
    I've been leaping on this thread for quite a while. And about a month back i got a amazing Twitch design made by Geeki and an Amazing Wallpaper for a friend made by Torgerd 2 amazing artists. However last time i checked a bit back Geeki Was sick/Only makes Twitch designs and Torgerd took a break

However over time i've seen i felt in need for a Avatar/Sig for Both my guild website and here If any amazing artist could make it would be great heres the template

Signature:
    Visible text: Sifern (and if possible a small thing saying the Guild name. That is Cosmos)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My monk that is going to be my main in MoP is still leveling(73 atm) but here is its link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sifern/simple
    Gear set: Im easy on this one. If you want you could make it fit the Monk on the twitch design geeki made me twitch.tv/sifern(IDK wat gear set it is) or just be creative
    Helm visible: Yes, Please
    Your pose: Again i love the artists here and i believe they can figure something out
    General colour scheme: I would like the greenish Mistweaver/Serpent/Jadeish Colour to be the main colour. Unsure the exact name of the colour but its a type of green. And its the main colour Monk healers use not hard to find
    Any extras: Again be creative if you want. Ill add again i am a healer so that could be extra

If anybody could see wat they can do thanks so much. Everything here is amazing <3
    Its been a week so i would like to bump this up. I'm aware monks are hard atm to.

Deleted
    Its been a week so i would like to bump this up. I'm aware monks are hard atm to.
    I'd be willing to give it a go, although I'm not very good so I'd totally understand if you didn't like it. ETA 24hrs tops.
    Last edited by mmoc63f0bd901c; 2012-10-07 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AshbringerAM View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Ashbringer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle .net/wow/en/character /alterac-mountains /Ashbring%C3%ABr /simple
    Your pose: Holding the Ashbringer pref up against the characters shoulder
    General colour scheme: Whatever you feel works best
    Any extras: Not that i can think of

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: Ashbringer And Hyjal Kids Hyjal Wife
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Same as the Signature
    Gear set: Same as the Signature
    Your pose: Again same as signature
    General colour scheme: Whatever scheme you feel looks best
    Any extras: Anything that you feel works well and looks good Would like some smoke around the characters feet if you can blend it well with the color scheme
    All done.

Wallpaper 1920*1080: Click image then click "Download Image" in blue to get the full size.

Matching signature / avatar:

Followed your design brief very closely, I hope it is to your liking. Let me know if you want any changes.

Kindest regards,

Key.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-10-07 at 05:06 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Tenkachii
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Tenkachii/
    Your pose: envenoming or something
    General colour scheme: Green-ish, poison-like.
    Any extras: Poison? :3 +Tier 2
    Last edited by mmoc5886693a05; 2012-10-07 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    All done.

Followed your design brief very closely, I hope it is to your liking. Let me know if you want any changes.

Kindest regards,

Key.
    Wow looks absolutely amazing, thanks so much!

Deleted
    I don't seem to have any T14 pieces in WoW Model Viewer, so I'm going put Sifern's request back up for the taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifern
    Hey guys.
    I've been leaping on this thread for quite a while. And about a month back i got a amazing Twitch design made by Geeki and an Amazing Wallpaper for a friend made by Torgerd 2 amazing artists. However last time i checked a bit back Geeki Was sick/Only makes Twitch designs and Torgerd took a break

However over time i've seen i felt in need for a Avatar/Sig for Both my guild website and here If any amazing artist could make it would be great heres the template

Signature:
    Visible text: Sifern (and if possible a small thing saying the Guild name. That is Cosmos)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My monk that is going to be my main in MoP is still leveling(73 atm) but here is its link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sifern/simple
    Gear set: Im easy on this one. If you want you could make it fit the Monk on the twitch design geeki made me twitch.tv/sifern(IDK wat gear set it is) or just be creative
    Your pose: Again i love the artists here and i believe they can figure something out
    General colour scheme: I would like the greenish Mistweaver/Serpent/Jadeish Colour to be the main colour. Unsure the exact name of the colour but its a type of green. And its the main colour Monk healers use not hard to find
    Any extras: Again be creative if you want. Ill add again i am a healer so that could be extra

If anybody could see wat they can do thanks so much. Everything here is amazing <3
    And I'll claim Tenkachii's. I may have it done within 2 hours, if not, it'll be done tomorrow.

Deleted
    Done. It's not very good, but I gave it a go. I'm not too sure I like the font, but hey. Let me know if you'd like it changed. Alternatively, I don't mind you requesting someone else give it a go... this is all practice for me.

After posting my requests incorrectly for a couple days...I decided to try myself, d/l'd the recommended software's and gave it a go. How did I do for a 1st and 2nd try?

I know they aren't anything amazing, but I am happy with them. I couldn't find a way to show spell effects though, so I will keep researching. Thanks for looking. Hope it's okay that I posted this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefach View Post
    I know they aren't anything amazing, but I am happy with them. I couldn't find a way to show spell effects though, so I will keep researching. Thanks for looking. Hope it's okay that I posted this here.
    Morbidsheep did wonderful fractal packs on DA... some of them make nice effects.
    All credit should go to him

http://morbidsheep199.deviantart.com/gallery/26685259
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Character Name: Kaisèr of Alterac Mountains
    Requested text on sig: “ Your blood…it calls to me..”

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us .battle .net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains /Kais%C3%A8r/simple
    Gear set: Season 12 Death Knight PvP set ( the 2200 rating - heroic, black/reddish style ) with a Corrupted Ashbringer.
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: If it could be done, I’d like to have him standing with the Corrupted Ashbringer over his shoulder( Or any pose the artist feels they'd rather prefer, I'm open to ideas ). With the Corrupted Ashbringer runeforged with Swordshattering ( the blood dripping off the blade effect )
    General colour scheme: A Death Knight of Shadow and Blood. I’m thinking dark colors of red and blacks, maybe even deep velvets. Anything that can give the vibe of the “dark anti hero” type.
    Any extras: I would like to see if we can have the cloak “partially wrap” around the knight, or even around his feet. Looking for ambiance here. I leave any “background image” up to the artist, maybe a “blood moon”? Also, an idea of maybe a cold fog/mist bellowing around him or around his feet?

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 * 1080
    Visible text: Kaisèr of Alterac Mountains
    Requested text on sig: “ Your blood…it calls to me..”

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us .battle .net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains /Kais%C3%A8r/simple
    Gear set: Season 12 Death Knight PvP set ( the 2200 rating, heroic, black/reddish style ) with a Corrupted Ashbringer
    Helm visible: Yes,please.
    Your pose: If it could be done, I’d like to have him standing with the Corrupted Ashbringer over his shoulder. With the Corrupted Ashbringer runeforged with Swordshattering ( the blood dripping off the blade effect )
    General colour scheme: A Death Knight of Shadow and Blood. I’m thinking dark colors of red and blacks, maybe even deep velvets. Anything that can give the vibe of the “dark anti hero” type.
    Any extras: I would like to see if we can have the cloak “partially wrap” around the knight, or even around his feet. Looking for ambiance here. A “Blood Moon”?
    Last edited by waywardbiade; 2012-10-08 at 07:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Claiming this, as far as I could see the previous claim had been unclaimed.
    If my new computer plays nicely it should be done later today

----

And done, did not use the same gear set as Geeki as I wanted his face to show. Hope it is still to your liking

PS. I'm still not open for PM requests
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2012-10-08 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Added signature

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd