Signature:
    Visible text: Name, Spec/Class
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lacksad/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=457
    Weapons are dual http://www.wowhead.com/item=34346#.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Standing or crouching with weapons drawn.
    General colour scheme: Anything dark/Rogue like which matches with the overall color scheme of the armor.
    Any extras: Ideally, I'd like the helm to crop out a slight bit from the "frame" at the top, and the weapons to hang down slightly lower than square frame on the bottom.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Yeah, but there's still the option of swapping to either. And looking at the new layout, the only form of customisation appears to be the offline image and background (which have completely different sizing to the old layout).
    The lack of specificity (you wants new or old?!), and the fact that they could revert to the older one altogether (have you seen the amount of complaining about the new one?) or completely shift to the new one makes designing for either a bit of a gamble.
    Just gunna pop in here to say the new one does offer a place for more art than just the background and offline image. There's some interesting stuff that can be done with the space below the video player, and I poked around with it a bit. http://www.twitch.tv/schrei205/new I kinda like it. I went with 320x320 for the images, but you could make them more header-esque by just lowering the height. Only thing I'm disliking so far is the lack of text customization below the images. If they fix that, the new layout could be really neat.

Can someone find a great picture of AlexStrasza for me? It'd be greatly appreciated and a 1988 Honda Accord EX sedan, black (i have a picture of it) as my siggy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logo Request:

( Top right one was chosen )

Note: I am not accepting any more logo requests right now, as these are rather tedious. I will accept a few in the coming weeks when I complete the items currently in my queue. If you are interested send me a PM or contact me on Deviant Art and we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Logo Request:

( Top right one was chosen )

Note: I am not accepting any more logo requests right now, as these are rather tedious. I will accept a few in the coming weeks when I complete the items currently in my queue. If you are interested send me a PM or contact me on Deviant Art and we'll talk.
    Looks good as usual =D

Visible text: I'd like Demonika (character name) and Immortalis (guild name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Demonika/advanced
    Gear set: Everything on the armory is fine
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I honestly don't have an opinion on this, I would rather the artist choose so they can maximize creativity
    General colour scheme: I like dark colors, kind of fits along with the warlock class, but again, artists' creativity is where I will leave the color scheme
    Any extras: Nope

Quote Originally Posted by demonika View Post
    Visible text: I'd like Demonika (character name) and Immortalis (guild name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Demonika/advanced
    Gear set: Everything on the armory is fine
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I honestly don't have an opinion on this, I would rather the artist choose so they can maximize creativity
    General colour scheme: I like dark colors, kind of fits along with the warlock class, but again, artists' creativity is where I will leave the color scheme
    Any extras: Nope
    I'll pick this one up~

Quote Originally Posted by bigger34 View Post
    Absolutely lovely, but could you not delete these until Saturday?
    I can't get on my computer until then, so that means I cant upload it myself.
    It'll be there for you still. C:

Since I'm an annoying perfectionist, I edited a signature I made recently. That big block of purple that used to be on the left has been somewhat improved. I think I'll stick to this broken/shattered/shard clipping mask style.

I'm such a nightmare.

Request:

Trying something new with the text. If you don't like it, I'll take another crack at it.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

"Small" wallpaper project I was busy with:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Click for full size.

Sorry for the delay.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Visible text: Dwynn (maybe in curly, elegant font)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/antonidas/Dwynn/simple
    Gear set: My favorite set is T13 (hc), but T5 is also fine.
    Helm visible: No, thanks ^^
    Your pose: I don't really have an opinion on this ^^;
    General colour scheme: Maybe grey and / or purple like the gear sets? I’m not very creative myself, so… All I can say is „not everything in yellow, please“.
    Any extras: an avatar would also be nice. m(_ _)m

I trust your skills, so if there’s anything you want to add - no problem Thank you very much!

10+ Year Old Account
    What you want for you page: Full twitch set.
    Visible text: Just character's name (Logix)
    Logo/Character: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Logix/advanced with Conqueror set, Buccaneer's Boots and Captain Sander's Sash
    General colour scheme: Arcane Purple combined with fire orange or something like Celestial Blue. If the creator has a better ideea, is more than ok.
    Specifics/Extras: Since streaming will be mostly with PvE stuff, some random bosses should do just fine.
    Nothing fancy or complicated so feel free to improvise

Another bump on my wallpaper request .

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: Nasriel the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nasriel/simple

Gear set:
    Nasriel - Paladin Challenge mode set (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1530) (the blue one please)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: I'll leave this up to the artist

General colour scheme: Not a color scheme persay, but I would like for Nasriel to be in Nagrand, It has to be at night

Any extras: can it include the moon and a floating waterfall in the background (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/Nagrand2.jpg)

Thanks

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    "Small" wallpaper project I was busy with:

WoW this is really unbelievable

Zarina, how do you make your character models appear so smooth/cartoonish/HD? You know the effect I mean!

Would appreciate the answer so much! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexstrasza View Post

Can someone find a great picture of AlexStrasza for me? It'd be greatly appreciated and a 1988 Honda Accord EX sedan, black (i have a picture of it) as my siggy.
    Anyone????????

Quote Originally Posted by Alexstrasza View Post
    Anyone????????
    Maybe follow the rules on how to apply for a signature? It might help and it also informs you about the timetables etc etc.

The rules etc are found in the first post in this section.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Firstly, this might be possibly a bit more than would be possible, and secondly, just too much in what I'd like. So, feel free to send me away to chill out.

These are actually two closely related requests.
    Signature:
    Size: 400+ x 100 (the first dimension I'll leave up to the artist, as long as it looks "signatury")
    Visible text: "I am forever", written in capital letters, small-ish font size. Blue, slightly glowing text along the lower edge of the signature. (no name, realm or anything like that)
    Helmet visible: No. Same goes for shoulderpads.
    Pose: This is the thing that I am not sure is possible. The signature would be centered on the face, with the eyes being the focus. The facial expression would be similar to what Superman had after the bomb blast in Kingdom Come (http://m198.photobucket.com/albumvie...afilter=images if you haven't read; I can look up more material if required); this is fits a story behind the picture (I am willing to elaborate, if need be, over PM; the story is still in writing and will be for some time). The eyes would emanate a "Lich King-y" "eye steam", if that makes any sense. (visible, for example, at the end of the WotLK opening cinematic); generally she would have faint pale blue aura around her.
    General color scheme: Dark, black to blue.
    Gear: http://www.wowhead.com/item=39188, should it be visible.
    Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enais/advanced ; considering that the shield is cleverly blocking part of her face in there (while she has almost exactly the right facial expression there x) ), Serenais was featured in the Lo'meath and Huilii webcomic, with quite a few screenshots: http://lomeathandhuilii.thecomicseries.com/comics/130 (she is the paladin in T9, if somehow unclear >_>)

Wallpaper:
    Basically an extension of the signature.
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: "I am forever", same as in the signature, positioned below the character (see pose); font also small-ish, just in size better fitting the fact that it is a wallpaper. On the center of the left side would be a text "Blue wings" (name of the story), in the same font, capital letters and color as the text for the signature, just somewhat larger (being a name of the story and all that), with blue dragon wings behind text (images on Google feature quite a lot of good examples; they should only be pointed upwards somewhat, besides that, up to the artist)
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=960 without any helmet or shoulderpads, and with some dark shirt beneath (so that no skin below neck is shown)
    Pose: General pose is walking forward (towards the viewer), with the face fitting the signature. In her right hand, she is holding, well... Don't laugh at me (pretty please?). She is holding sort of Frostmourne's image - I imagine that border detection of the sword's image and blue glow inside with the sword itself used as an opacity mask could work (I hope - explaining is not among the best of my abilities >< ), with the sword pointed downards-ish (at least so much that it would be recognisable); again, fits the story, and as before, I am willing to elaborate over PM. She would have a faint pale blue aura, somewhat stronger around the sword. She would be positioned close to the right border of the image.
    Background: Could be black, though general dark blue-black background would work too.
    Link: Same as with the signature.

All in all, both depict a spiritually wounded draenei (who also happens to be a paladin; that being secondary) taking her vengeance, with her past having kind of a strong influence at that exact moment; I can elaborate further if needed.

If you read this far without thinking "Oh, great. Yet another 'ÁrthäsDK'...", I would like to thank you. x) Anyway, you may start /sighing, /point-and-laugh etc now.

Done
    edit 1: signature will be finished by tomorrow
    edit 2: added signature
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-02-12 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoTxc View Post
    Requesting a Wallpaper!! Thanks in advance

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Rothgar (my character name, male orc warrior with a spiky mohawk ) and Heaven and Hell (my guild name)
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...B8thgar/simple
    Your pose: In some ferocious battle shout, like RAAAAAAAAWR!!!! holding two big two-handed axe or swords (what looks more aggresive) :3
    General colour scheme: A dark red destroyed battlefield with a horde flag at the distance or something like that. Make the flag look kind of burned :P
    Extras: A dark red glow in the character eyes (something like fire) or maybe in another color, whatever you think looks the best
    Claimed yesterday and done:

Used the heroic version of T14 because of the colour and gave him a tabard - hope that's ok and hope you like the result
    Requests CLOSED