Deleted
    Absolutely love the work on here. Would like to request a sig for here and for me to use on my guild forums

Signature

Visible Text: Character Name -Mits
    Guild Name - Style

Amory link: Armoury
    Overall look

Helm Visible: No thanks

Pose: Casting please

Gear: The tier 6 transmog set she currently has on

Colour Scheme:Blue

Extras: If the visible text could be written in a kind of edgy lightning font if thats even possible?

Feel free to change any colour / backgrounds /pose to what you think would suit nicely

Thanks
    Last edited by mmocdd70fd9494; 2013-04-25 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Updating specifications.....again

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    CLAIMED.

I just want to be extra sure (though the name, guild and server match) that this is your character:
    Yay, that's me! Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    I've moved server and been forced to change names since my old one was taken, so I'd like to make a double request for a new sig and wallpaper!

Signature:
    Visible text: Only the word Saybel, in blue spiky-rune style writing (similar to my current sig would be amazing)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1Ft0046.jpg, I hope this is a good enough picture
    Gear set: The DK challenge mode set, minus the head, the head is the Reinforced Retinal Armor (476 eng helm), for weapons I would love a set of mongoose enchanted warglaives.
    Your pose: The pose does not overly bother me, as long as my weapons can be seen.
    Any extras: I would like there to be an icy themed background, and if possible for the animation effect of the challenge mode set to be active (the glowing shoulders and belt)

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Saybel, the same as the signature
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: The same as the signature, again
    Gear set: Again, the same as the signature, if there are clipping problems with the warglaives though (I know they clip through the floor when I'm wielding them ingame, it's rather unsightly) then I would prefer to be posed with the LFR version of Starshatter.
    Helm visible: Yes, the eng goggles.
    Your pose: I would like to be posed as the in-combat animation (when you're targeting an enemy with your weapons unsheathed)
    General colour scheme: Glacial/Icy blue, the areas around the glacier in crystalsong forest or icecrown are a good example, though I leave that to the maker to let their creative side flow with this area.
    Any extras: I would again, like for the glowing sections of the challenge mode gear to be active.

I hope someone has the time to pick up my request, many thanks <3
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account

Hi all,
    I have always been looking for a nice signature and avatar but never really found any that where really nice for me. Untill I found this post and it never ocured to me to get it costum made. But seeing how cool some signatures where I gave it a shot.
    I have always had Zaphiron as name for my warrior and also on forums I use this name. But unfortunately it as already used on an old server I went back 2, but since I still use the name thought it was cool to have a little version of Sapphiron as avatar (my name comes bfrom him). Would be so cool if anyone could make one (forum allowes 20x20 to 90x90 pixels).

Signature:

Visible text: Crosswolf

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...swolf/advanced

Gear set: T 15 + Dualwield Shellsplitter greataxe

Helm visible: no

Your pose: melee idle as in model viewer

General colour scheme: Dark, gray ish.

Any extras: (Gilneas on the background with the moon possibly in a misty setting)
    Or some cartoon style signature would be really cool ( inspired by Rivelle xD)
    Last edited by Zaphiron; 2013-04-23 at 06:40 PM. Reason: a change of heart and style

Deleted
    Hello,

We have just renamed / re-branded our guild for a fresh start. We have found a nice theme for our website but would love a banner to put at the top. We would be much appreciated if someone has something lying about that we could use and preferably with our name on.

Banner:
    Size: 1700 x 120
    Visible text:
    SACRIFICE
    "Your role may be thankless, but if you're willing to give it your all,
    You just might bring success to those who outlast you."

Logo: We don't have one

General colour scheme: Dark colours if possible

Specifics: Something like thorns or sacrificial knifes? and a bit WOW related?

Many thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Visible text:
    Shivverz Perfect(guild name)........
    Hi! If you want Cursed Vision equipped in your signature, please give us a screenshot of your face/hair combo.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Forum sign

Visible text: Character name : Wínrar + title "Seeker of the Knowledge
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: Orc female with Frostmourne equipped in some way (dosnt matter how) otherwise if not possible, shadowmourne, + death knight Challengemode set
    Helm visible: nop
    Your pose: your pick
    Any extras: background- something fitting please.

thanks in advance
    12 days bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyputty View Post
    Good afternoon all! I would like to request the following

Visible text: Twinkielock Wolves of War Hyjal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kielock/simple I will show the helm when I get home today
    Gear set: A Tux
    Helm visible: Just a monocle
    Your pose: Casting green fire. His target is a Gnome tied to a dart board.
    General colour scheme: Don't care use your judgment.
    Any extras: Unsure the work involved but love My toon to be on the heroic deathwing mount. If that is too difficult don't worry about it.
    One week bump request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphia View Post
    Twitch:

What you want for you page: I would like an entire set if possible! I know there is a new layout, but it seems that you actually don’t have to use it as your default after all which is brilliant! But, for those who do, I would like (if possible) another info tab made, so that it can fit on one of the panels at the bottom of the new layout (just the info I’ve added at the end).

Visible text: I would like the name “Tigercat”, as I play 2 characters, Tigercat being my main, but it’s also the name of the channel, so that will do.

Logo/Character: It would be really awesome to have both of my characters on either side of the screen, so the Priest on the left side, and the Paladin on the other. I would like the Paladin in the transmog he is wearing now (T6 set) with a different sword (I’d like this sword if possible please - http://www.wowhead.com/item=40491/hailstorm) and I’ll leave it up to you, but if you think this shield would work better then chose this over the Royal Crest Of Lordaeron shield I have transmogged at the moment (http://www.wowhead.com/item=34185)

I would like the priest in the Challenge Mode set (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1521), OR This (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=606). Pref the Challenge Mode set. He is a shadow priest however, so obviously he’ll have to have some sort of shadow form on him, but much like the Glyph, I would like it only subtle, so that the set is still visable. I would also like this staff (http://www.wowhead.com/item=45613#.) werid I know but I just love this staff so much.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erearth/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igercat/simple

General colour scheme: I really like the idea of a Pandaren setting; I’ve seen so many beautiful layouts made recently that suit that style of colour scheme. I have an evil shadowy style character, and a bringer of light, so a sort of good/evil split would be nice, but still capturing the bright looks of Pandaria. I’m referring to Geekissexy’s post here (http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ya-d5dpo2w.jpg) – Something like this, but maybe a bit Sha corruption to kind of get a good/evil mix in there, corrupted waters, the shadow mixing with the light of the Paladin.

Specifics/Extras: I would like to have in the info:

Hi I’m Tigercat! I’ve been playing games for as long as I can remember. I play mainly World of Warcraft on my Shadow Priest, which I have been playing since Vanilla. Also expect to find me streaming League of Legends, Battlefield 3, and the odd single player game like Crysis 3 from time to time. Thanks for stopping by!

Streaming 1080p+:

WoW Progression Raiding (Mon/Wed/Thur) / LFR’s / RBG’s / Pet Battles -
    LoL – BF3 – Awesomenauts - Single Player Games

Mon – Thur: 20:00 – 23:00 GMT
    Fri: Possible Stream / 15:00 – 00:00 GMT
    Sat: Possible Stream / Morning – 18:00 GMT
    Sun: All Day!

Also if you could make big widgets to things like Twitter and YouTube that would be great, although I’m unsure of how I would link the buttons to the websites. I haven’t actually got my YouTube up and running yet, so if you could add the buttons and allow me to edit the hyperlinks that would be fantastic.

I understand this is a big request, so if it does get picked up I thank you very very much!

www.twitch.tv/tigercat_dp - forgot to mention that.
    I have recently switched to Horde. I don't think anyone has picked this up yet, so I'm going to ask if the character model could be a male troll. Scrap the paladin, and just have a sha themed shadowy feel. If someone does pick this up please PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatao View Post
    Hello, i would like to request a signature if possible

Signature:
    Visible text: Maybe Just My Nick which is "Corn" and the Realm (Aggra eu) on the top left/right with some shiny effects :b
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/characte.../Corn/advanced
    Gear set: I would my orc to be wearing the transmog i have on the armory which is the challange mode hunter set (Head included don't want it to be hidden)
    Your pose: If its possible i would like my orc to be shooting a fiery arrow in a sidestep pose so that the wolf in the shoulder can be seen and maybe some fire coming out of his mouth too would be great
    Any extras: I don't know if this is possible or not but if it is i would like to have a red/orange fiery aura in the background just like the fire proc from hunter set i have.

Thanks
    One week bump,if anyone is interested i would apreciate thanks
    Last edited by Gatao; 2013-04-24 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatao View Post
    One week bump,if anyone is interested i would apreciate thanks
    CLAIMED and done.

I tried to do something special ("shiny") for your text, but if you prefer to just go with plain, let me know. Isn't exactly the pose you asked for, but the shoulder is showing, so hope it all works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Claimed. You'll have it by Wednesday.
    MMOC version:

Non-MMOC version:

Sorry that it took so long.
    I'm sorry but the icon didn't work out very well so I just scrapped it, as well as the pose (the hand was really high up and was in line with everything else and looked weird in that restricted space). And I tried to work in some of that jade colour, so I hope it's to your liking. If not, feel free to request again.

10+ Year Old Account
    post completed by aryiana
    Last edited by -Superman-; 2013-04-28 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Post was completed by Aryiana

Deleted
    Last guy didn't want to complete my request, so here's a new one. I want a new signature and avatar, anyone who wants to go are welcome

Has to use this or this image, preferably in the style of my current avatar somehow.

Signature:
    Do some magic with this image, I like minimalistic signatures (like the one I have) so not too many fancy things, if possible I want as much of the character as possible (head/hand/tail) A name is not required on the signature, if you can add a discrete fonted (is that a word?) name that will be cool

Deleted
    MMOC version:

Non-MMOC version:

I'm sorry but the icon didn't work out very well so I just scrapped it, as well as the pose (the hand was really high up and was in line with everything else and looked weird in that restricted space). And I tried to work in some of that jade colour, so I hope it's to your liking. If not, feel free to request again.
    Christ, that's awesome ;-o

10+ Year Old Account
    MMOC version:

Non-MMOC version:

That is absolutely gorgeous and there's no way I could not use it with all your hard work!

Believe me, you're the artist and I dun need to tell you how to do your job. That came fabulously and I'm absolutely happy with it.

Edit: Is it a problem if I URL the signature to link to your deviantart for credit?
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2013-04-24 at 08:47 PM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Christ, that's awesome ;-o
    Thanks. :3

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    That is absolutely gorgeous and there's no way I could not use it with all your hard work!

Believe me, you're the artist and I dun need to tell you how to do your job. That came fabulously and I'm absolutely happy with it.

Edit: Is it a problem if I URL the signature to link to your deviantart for credit?
    You're very welcome!

And as for crediting, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm not fussed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Believe me, it is my honor to credit your fantastic work.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    MMOC version:
    Wow !!! That looks amazing

MMOC version:
    *Scrapes jaw off the floor*
    Holy shit! that is awesome!!
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l