10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthadra View Post
    claimed and done!

If it isn't what you had in mind, feel free to keep requesting
    This is awesome! Thanks for the amazing sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Would love a banner for our Guild Website, We can change our scheme and theme of the site to fit the new banner. Here is the details

Banner:
    Size:
    Here is a link to the site, the Size of the sites header can be changed so we can work around the size you make it, ofc it should be a banner size and not a wallpaper size http://theburningdead.guildlaunch.com/ you can see atm we only have our Guild Name there.
    Visible text: The Burning Dead
    Logo: would like if possible to have our guild crest on the left side of the guild name http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/dr..._Burning_Dead/ and the horde crest on the right side of the name
    General colour scheme: Our Guild Colors is White, Yellow and black you can see a example of our guild crest on the website would like the color scheme to have close to those colors in it
    Specifics: Now we would like the Text of the guild name to be (if possible) writen in skulls and then the backround filled with some kind of fire, or Visa Versa where the Guild Name is on Fire and backround filled with skulls, or even where the name is writen in Skulls that are on Fire with a backround fitting the name.

Thanks for the help guys you are all very talented and thanks for who ever picks this banner up in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Whatsup guys, I'm back making signatures on request/claims again.
    I've recently made a Deviant art(Due Pangcakes =D), and am back in the game.
    I still have my old sigs with alot of crap that I don't like on photobucket, so I'm not gonna put it up here.
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ul-d69mqj6.png
    Is my most recent creation and I would like to go on from here.
    PM requests are always open, the due for a sig request is about a day, maybe less or maybe more.(I'll let you know.)
    Thats prettymuch all I got for now, PM me requests go go go!
    Gave this a try but says user has disabled pm's? anywho..I would love a nice sig for my char to use here
    link to char http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADne/advanced
    Things would like included char name,hordebreaker title,background/border...go nuts surprise me ;-p

thanks in advance

Deleted
    Sig request as mine got removed:

Visible text: Felir the Argent Defender
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Felir/simple
    Gear set: White Tier 8 (10 man Aegis set, 219 item level.) with Quel'serrar and I can't decide on a shield but something Paladin-y? Designers choice, I guess.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Auto attacking.
    General colour scheme: Holy gold/white, if that makes sense.
    Any extras: Designers choice.

Edit: Could the designer who picks up my request please say they have. Read back a few pages that more than one designer have been doing the same request and I don't wanna waste anyone's time.
    Last edited by mmoc11e8dbe511; 2013-06-20 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Eriond
    Armory link eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Eriond/simple
    Gear set: The one on my char now
    Your pose: one finger on my mouth like im deep in thought if thats posible with the wings from the tier out
    General colour scheme: green like when a destro lock puts on fire and brimstone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Gave this a try but says user has disabled pm's? anywho..I would love a nice sig for my char to use here
    link to char http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADne/advanced
    Things would like included char name,hordebreaker title,background/border...go nuts surprise me ;-p

thanks in advance
    There is a template in the first post, use it

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Visible text: char name Iodíne the Hordebreaker
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADne/advanced
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: attacking preferably with daggers visible
    General colour scheme: purple though I am happy for designer to decide
    Any extras: if possible to throw aeonaxx somewhere in the mix would be cool otherwise,artists disgression

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Sig request as mine got removed:

Visible text: Felir the Argent Defender
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Felir/simple
    Gear set: White Tier 8 (10 man Aegis set, 219 item level.) with Quel'serrar and I can't decide on a shield but something Paladin-y? Designers choice, I guess.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Auto attacking.
    General colour scheme: Holy gold/white, if that makes sense.

Edit: Could the designer who picks up my request please say they have. Read back a few pages that more than one designer have been doing the same request and I don't wanna waste anyone's time.
    CLAIMED. On it right now.

Deleted
    CLAIMED. On it right now.
    Why thank you good sir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    PMR:

Click for original size

:< sadface 10chars

Deleted
    Wallpaper:

Visible text: Mineo the Fearless
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Mineo/advanced
    Gear set: The challenge mode set for shamans
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Designers choice, doesn't matter for me.
    General colour scheme: Pandaria stylish, nature and such if possible. I will be glad for whatever I got.

Could the designer who picks up my request please say they have. Read back a few pages that more than one designer have been doing the same request and I don't wanna waste anyone's time.

If your spending time on it i'll give you the latest mount in battle.net store as a thanks, but only if you want it of course.

Thanks in advance every talented designers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    :< sadface 10chars
    I stated in my post that if it was not what they were looking for to keep requesting. I don't do many wallpapers and wanted to try it. I don't consider it a waste of my time if ElyPop made them a wallpaper via PM request.. as that is what I told the person to do.. ElyPop's looks like, 10 times better anyway, and I got some good advice out of it. Seems like a win-win situation.
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

I stated in my post that if it was not what they were looking for to keep requesting. I don't do many wallpapers and wanted to try it. I don't consider it a waste of my time if ElyPop made them a wallpaper via PM request.. as that is what I told the person to do.. ElyPop's looks like, 10 times better anyway, and I got some good advice out of it. Seems like a win-win situation.
    I guess that's sorted then!
    And thank you. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Soffe (for priest) Vildkatt (for druid)
    Sorry that it took so long.

For MMO-C use. Coloured background. JPEG. Smaller filesize.

For non MMO-C use. Transparent background. PNG. Larger filesize.

I hope you like it, but if not, feel free to request again.

Current queue: Lyra, Devboy, Symox, Crookids, Innocent-Spark (DA).

Deleted
    You kidding it looks gorgeous! Thank you very much, really appreciate your time. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    You kidding it looks gorgeous! Thank you very much, really appreciate your time. <3

You're very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Are the 5.4 Tier models in wmv yet? Just wondering because I would like a new sig, but I'm hoping the new models can be used.
    Anyone with the PTR has access to them.

Hi, I'd like to request a signature if possible, thanks in advance .

Signature:
    Visible text: Impakt, <Pie Chart>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/ wow/ en/ character/ bleeding-hollow/ Impaktful/advanced - My druid's armory, I'd like it on the left.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ bleeding-hollow/Impakt/advanced, my rogue's armory, I'd like it on the right.
    Gear set: For my druid - I'd like it to be in cat form, but using the burning seeds (fire cat form). For my rogue, I'd like the pvp season 10 elite set, with dual warglaives and cursed vision of sargeras for the helm.
    Helm visible: Helm Visible for my rogue.
    Your pose: I'd like my druid to be attacking with a rip animation, and I'd like my rogue in stance ready to attack, but not attacking yet (in combat, but not yet meleeing).
    General colour scheme: Based off of the two characters, a fiery, gold background with some white/red mixed in.
    Any extras: Nothing comes to mind... I'll leave it up to the artist's discretion. If you think something would look awesome with the banner, go for it.

Thanks again.

Deleted
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ul-d69x5es.png
    Requested by Felir.
    I'm not really too good with bright stuffs, so I tried my hardest.
    Due to me being superly confused it took a bit longer than I hoped, but there it is!
    Hope you like it mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ul-d69x5es.png
    Requested by Felir.
    I'm not really too good with bright stuffs, so I tried my hardest.
    Due to me being superly confused it took a bit longer than I hoped, but there it is!
    Hope you like it mate.
    You need to make sure you keep your file sizes under 50kb. That can be accomplished by saving as a JPEG under the "Save for Web" option in your photo editing program and adjusting the percentage on the quality slider until it's under 50kb. If you save as a PNG it makes it larger and anything over 50kb is too large for use on this site and will get an infraction for the user.

I guess that's sorted then!
    And thank you. :3

Sorry that it took so long.

For MMO-C use. Coloured background. JPEG. Smaller filesize.

For non MMO-C use. Transparent background. PNG. Larger filesize.

Current queue: Lyra, Devboy, Symox, Crookids, Innocent-Spark (DA).
    I love this sig! I love how the bear looks like it's grinning

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

fdsfasfasf
    Last edited by Sentiment; 2013-07-26 at 07:25 AM.