Deleted
    Another PM request done... I'm on FIRE today lol xD Sad that the fall holidays are coming to an end. ;(

@Mnaaucici: Love that chat overlay btw, you have an unique way of doing the eyes I noticed. Really lovely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallie View Post
    Another PM request done... I'm on FIRE today lol xD Sad that the fall holidays are coming to an end. ;(

@Mnaaucici: Love that chat overlay btw, you have an unique way of doing the eyes I noticed. Really lovely.
    So perfect, Thankz Khalie

PM request - I was persuaded to make a wallpaper, but ended up making two

(Click the images for the full size versions.)
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallie View Post
    Happy that you like it!

PMR:

Like I PM'd you, its amazing thanks <3

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciision View Post
    First of all I want to say how insanely great this is! All Artists are doing a great Job! Just WoW!
    I now also try my luck and request for the following things.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: OfflineImage / BackgroundImage / Profilbanner / ChatOverlay + CamOverlay / Infoboxes ( Social, Battlenet, Streaming, Donation, Interface )
    Visible text: Exciision
    Logo/Character: Male Tauren Warrier T16 NHC with this Weapon: eu.battle.net/wow/de/item/37852
    General colour scheme: Black, Red, Brown and a bit White
    Specifics/Extras: The Infobox dont need a Image of my Character, it is enough if it has the same color like the rest. Surprise me!

I'm already looking forward to the results!
    1 week bump
    Last edited by Exciision; 2013-10-20 at 03:22 AM.

Deleted
    PM request

Non MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    PM request

Non MMO
    Ahhhh I love this!! <3 Thanks Mnaau! <3

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    SIGNATURE:

Visible text: Halyon (larger text) of Silvermoon (not directly below the first, and smaller text)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Halyon/simple
    Gear set: Just the armory transmog, but the gloves should be the Valorous Scourgestalker gloves.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Sly smile would be cool, otherwise, surprise me.
    General colour scheme: Red, orange, gold, green, going for a fire/lava-ish theme.
    Any extras: A phoenix in the background along with the red pandaren tiger. The tiger isn't needed, if it makes it look too cluttered, but the phoenix is a must.

Cheers!
    Claimed :3 I'm not sure what exactly this Pandaren tiger is, and I don't want to guess and get it wrong, so I'll make it without the tiger, but if you want to reply to this with a picture of it, then I'll attempt to add it in

EDIT:

If you want the 'Of Silvermoon' moved, just tell me, that's my 'creative' way of not putting it directly under the name >.>
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2013-10-20 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Fixed the malfunctioning photobucket link

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chineduz View Post
    Banner Request

Size: 1000x180
    Text: Grumpy old Men (That is our Guildname)
    Logo: Horde Logo
    Colour: Not too bright, our theme is Dark grey and want to keep it pretty dark. Colours are welcome tho, just not to bright. We want the text in the color "Red" But kinda dark red
    Specifics: We want our races in the banner, Troll male, Tauren Female, Orc Male. Not their whole bodies tho, keep it from chest and head
    Done:

Hope its something you can use. Feel free to PM if you want something different.
    Also a PM request:

Quote Originally Posted by Auviance View Post
    Bump from 2 weeks ago.

Signature!

Visible text: Auviance, with the guild name Core. Protection Warrior Tank
    Gear set: I would like to have the tier 11 set / transmog gear, i can't link the wowhead link sadly. But if you type Earthen Warplate in wowhead you will get an item list. Shield/Weapon is up to you.
    Helm visible: Yes, i would like to have the helm visible .
    Your pose: Not sure what looks cool in signature, i'll leave that up to you guys.
    Any extras: Warrior, Night elf, Male.
    While I'm at it, I'll claim this one.

EDIT:

Hope this is what you were after (:
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2013-10-19 at 02:23 PM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Multiple requests:

Im looking for some material I can incorporate in the kill videos I make for our guild. First, Id would love a logo for our guild!
    What I would like in the logo:
    Name: Outlaw Legends, the logo can just have the initials in it, OL.
    Theme: Horde, not too dark and scary, as it will be seen while a little boomkin pet is dancing at the bottom of the screen, but not too soft at the same time. Would also like it to be like a sheet of paper/wooden plank thats lightly burned around the edges! No fire tho.
    Size: Big enough to fit nicely within a 1080p movie clip
    "Bonus": Would like a fitting text logo also, so it would be like: Outlaw (logohere) Legends, if the text could match the logo, that would be perfect.

Text template:
    Info: I would love a text template that goes well with the logo, which I can use for my own name in the video, the "Presents", and the name of the boss. If this is hard to do(I got no clue ^^) Just my name in the same style as the one above!

Kind of a big request I think.. So hoping someone will be bothered and help a bad photoshopper out!

Wow! What am i seeing, is this a thread where ppl can ask other amazing ppl to help them and creat a awesome signature like all the method folks have? Can I ask for one even if I play on Chinese serv?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravedonkey View Post
    Wow! What am i seeing, is this a thread where ppl can ask other amazing ppl to help them and creat a awesome signature like all the method folks have? Can I ask for one even if I play on Chinese serv?

Use the format and request one. ^.^

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Use the format and request one. ^.^
    oh, my bad.

here we go
    Signature
    Visible text : Fire mage 勇敢的驴子....which means bravedonkey....(i guess the english one is good enough if the chinese one can't be done)
    Guild Name: America Laguna (........don't make any sense)
    Amory Link/FAcial Screenshot : i tried to post my armory link and url picture link, but received msg that im not allowed to post any kinds of links until i ve post a few times... anyway my char is a male Pandaren
    Gear set : the normal one from fireland which is T12 i think
    Helm visible: yes
    Your Pose: eh......maybe the pandaren dancing movement when he rises both hand like saying hallelujah
    General coulour scheme: can i say something cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    While I'm at it, I'll claim this one.

EDIT:

Hope this is what you were after (:
    Exactly what i'm looking for, love it!

Banner and Guild Logo(if possible)
    Size: 1100px 200px (http://fearitself.enjin.com/)
    Visible text: Fear Itself and US-Stormreaver
    Logo: Artists discretion
    General colour scheme: Artists discretion (would prefer darker colors)
    Specifics: Artists discretion
    Last edited by CSKit; 2013-11-17 at 02:21 PM.

Deleted
    oh, my bad.

here we go
    Signature
    Visible text : Fire mage 勇敢的驴子....which means bravedonkey....(i guess the english one is good enough if the chinese one can't be done)
    Guild Name: America Laguna (........don't make any sense)
    Amory Link/FAcial Screenshot : i tried to post my armory link and url picture link, but received msg that im not allowed to post any kinds of links until i ve post a few times... anyway my char is a male Pandaren
    Gear set : the normal one from fireland which is T12 i think
    Helm visible: yes
    Your Pose: eh......maybe the pandaren dancing movement when he rises both hand like saying hallelujah
    General coulour scheme: can i say something cool?
    Gonna actually claim this one as I'd love to do one with chinese!

im so excited~~ thank u

Deleted
    im so excited~~ thank u
    Sent you a private message about few details regarding it if you could take a look.

hey, this is just a quick reply to tell u that i got ur PM but im still working on who to share the armory link with u since 1. i cant answer pm until i reach 10 post (7 post away) 2. it won't let me write down the link here even if i add space in between link, so i have to think something else :S