Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deknosh View Post
    Hello there! I read this post few mins ago and even if has been posted years ago i hope this project is still going on!

Anyway i started streaming cus i finally got a good net that allows me, so i was looking for someone that could help me out with the twitch.tv artwork.

I tried to something by myself but the results were just not quite good, so here i am :P .

If someone is interested to helping me out and needs more infos about this just PM me here or either on my twitch account which is (twitch.tv/deknosh), just saying i didnt post it towards making more views, but i just look at it quite often so is easier to me to see any msg.

So lets get it started.

What you want for your page: basically i need everything, cus i just started, so offline image(1920x1080 resolution), background image(1920x1080 resolution), info boxes and a chat overlay, i can maybe manage doing an avatar.

Visible text: i just want my name so: Deknosh and for info boxes i think the usual stuff like : donate, pc specs, macros, armory link, music, f.a.q.,( with on the side of the text maybe a cool looking bullseye? if not possible let it go) if anything else pops on ur mind just throw that out

Logo/Character: my character is this: (eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Deknosh/simple) but i will race change it into a male human, talking about the gear would be awesome the rift stalker set , heres a link to it (wowimg.zamimg.com/images/transmogsets/big/536.jpg) no cloak and no helm, if its a problem cus i still have no race change so u cant copy paste the model from the armory just put that helm on :P or if you can modify it heres a link of the face i will be making (i.imgur.com/NY6pdZn.jpg). The pose casting an arrow possibly but everything is fine to me.

General colour scheme: i dont have a preference on this one, i was thinking since im a hunter something that reminds of jungle? so maybe green and red , cus of the feral beasts and my deadly arrows? :P . Thats just a suggestion just make whatever you like.

Specifics/Extras: Nothing much to say, a jungle as enviroment would be cool but let your art vein go, just put there a tiger pet :P. Hope that someone will help me out, keep up the good work! Dont hesitate to contact me if needed. Sorry for not properly posting sites but since this is my very first post the site wasnt allowing me to post them, but you will understad anyway. If its not clear enough and needs some more infos or write some points better or even if no one can make it just tell me Peace!

if needed i can provide the wmv model of the character as i want it and the chat overlay resolution (in pixels) would be something like 400x350 dunno if it scales properly but ive done few tests and that would be enough to cover my chat.
    I'm done with my exams now and made it through in one piece, so I'll be up for starting on your request sometime this week, probably in a few days time. Will PM you for further details when I get started. Also, would you mind if I maybe stream while I work on your request? Would be fun to try.

My raid leader is going to kill me for posting this during raid... SORRY LAZ!!! :P

Last edited by LadyAurelia; 2014-06-16 at 08:58 PM.
    Signature requests: Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Via PM request.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Via PM request.

Oh Vi! I love the colours!

Deleted
    Hey Guys,
    I'm just astonished. Those Avatars and so on look gorgeous. So I'm gonna give it a shot, too.

I'd love to receive an Wallpaper.

Screen Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible Text: "This is a call to rise! We are ready to burn!" , and my Name (Bansai) somewhere would be great.
    If it is possible to put multiple chars into the Wallpaper:
    Sady i can't post any links
    My chars are Bânsai, Bansai and Bánsai on EU-Blackmoore. should be easy to find in the armory.
    If only 1 Char is possible the Mage would be Great!

Gear sets: All my chars wear the CM sets, they look great so just keep them. Maybe change the Warri'S shield with the classical bullwark of azzinoth

Helm shown please.
    I don't prefer any pose for the Chars, so just do something epic I trust your magic fingers.

General Colour sheme: Something blue would be nice, like blue fire (frostfire) or else.

Specials: Maybe involve the Hunter's pet a bit, like Loque'nahak or something.

I wanna thank you beforehand, kind artist, for spending time onto this Wallpaper.
    Be sure of my gratitude.

For the Horde!

Bansai

10+ Year Old Account
    So do I, LadyAurelia! As I said in the PM, I love the signature. Thank you so much, Visenna It captures the character perfectly in my opinion. I really appreciate you doing this.

Would like to thank all you artists here for using your time and skills to make the forum pretty

Edit: The fact that you were able to get my Mini Tyrael in the signature as well, just makes it beyond perfect!
    Last edited by Whitemist; 2014-06-16 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    My raid leader is going to kill me for posting this during raid... SORRY LAZ!!! :P

Duran Duran - Beautiful Colours
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Duran Duran - Beautiful Colours
    Thank you Shinela! Took a step back to make something for one of my own characters. Been loving the nelfs lately!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitemist View Post
    So do I, LadyAurelia! As I said in the PM, I love the signature. Thank you so much, Visenna It captures the character perfectly in my opinion. I really appreciate you doing this.

Would like to thank all you artists here for using your time and skills to make the forum pretty

Edit: The fact that you were able to get my Mini Tyrael in the signature as well, just makes it beyond perfect!
    It always warms my heart to have a satisfied requester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Shinela! Took a step back to make something for one of my own characters. Been loving the nelfs lately!
    Not going to lie, I've always loved Night Elves :3 I can give a large sum of reasons why, but I'll confine myself to simply saying I prefer elves in any game anyway xD

- Intending on some day being playing around to create some things as well but I don't even have Photoshop :c And I won't be taking requests since I have never done such a thing before xD But still interested to learn ^.^
    Last edited by Shinela; 2014-06-16 at 11:01 PM.
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Vi! I love the colours!
    Thank you! And it's great to see you haven't give up on us. I'm watching your art!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xanded View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Xanaded
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Xanaded/advanced
    Gear set: would like a tauran boomkin form as well as the t6 normal tauran form
    Helm visible: sure
    Your pose: up to you
    General colour scheme: up to you would like some green in it tho
    Any extras: up to the artist

Thank you in advance.
    It seems this poor baby hasn't been claimed yet. It is now CLAIMED by me.

- - - Updated - - -

And done.

Quote Originally Posted by crowmancer View Post
    Banner
    Size: It looks like 1090 x 185?? Here is the site, there are no dimensions listed anywhere from shivtr.
    Visible text: Persona Magi Proudmoore US
    Logo: n/a
    General colour scheme: Any, completely up to artists' discretion. The site is linked above so you can go off of that if you want, or of the characters, really, fully up to you!
    Specifics: I would really like to have the GM's and founding members' characters in there. The GM & headshot, in current transmog set with helm showing; CO-GM & headshot, in this set with this as the helm (showing obviously); first officer & headshot, in this set, including the belt because he was lazy and forgot to transmog it since he replaced it, and with helm showing; second officer & headshot, in this set without helm showing.
    I don't really care what they are doing or how they are posed like; with so many I don't want to specify a lot of little details, nothing more than their armor sets. If weapons come into the picture, just use Whimsicality's, Chairos', and Tahlla's mogged/equipped weapons, and this for Astrophine.
    1 week bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    YouTube banner. PM request.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    Not going to lie, I've always loved Night Elves :3 I can give a large sum of reasons why, but I'll confine myself to simply saying I prefer elves in any game anyway xD

- Intending on some day being playing around to create some things as well but I don't even have Photoshop :c And I won't be taking requests since I have never done such a thing before xD But still interested to learn ^.^
    I'm very much the same. All of my mains are Blood Elves though since I'm an avid horde player :P But Night Elves are definitely my fave Alliance class. I'd probably play a Night Elf main if only they could be warlocks!

On the subject of Photoshop and making signatures; I only started a month ago. No prior experience of making signatures or anything. Watched loads of tutorials and played around in Photoshop until I didn't feel completely overwhelmed with the software. If you don't have Photoshop I'd highly recommend GIMP. The two are VERY similar and GIMP is 100% free. At the end of the day I think all of the artists can agree with me - PRACTICE and learn to put your own spin on things. Trying to follow someone else's style to the letter usually results in something you aren't entirely satisfied with. It's worth taking tips and tricks from everyone and then making it your own

Just my two cents but I do hope it helps!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Thank you! And it's great to see you haven't give up on us. I'm watching your art!
    Oh I could never give up on this thread! Adore everyone here waaaaaaay too much. Exam stress definitely got to me but on the flip side of things, making something pretty really does help take my mind off my studying when I have free time.

Your art is looking wonderful Vi. Glad to see you're picking up more requests. I love your stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    On the subject of Photoshop and making signatures; I only started a month ago. No prior experience of making signatures or anything. Watched loads of tutorials and played around in Photoshop until I didn't feel completely overwhelmed with the software. If you don't have Photoshop I'd highly recommend GIMP. The two are VERY similar and GIMP is 100% free. At the end of the day I think all of the artists can agree with me - PRACTICE and learn to put your own spin on things. Trying to follow someone else's style to the letter usually results in something you aren't entirely satisfied with. It's worth taking tips and tricks from everyone and then making it your own
    ^ This.

For my first 5 or so signatures I followed a tutorial step-by-step until I had a handle on what tools I was actually using without them being pointed out to me. From then on I just started experimenting on my own, trying out new things and asking for the occasional tip from some of the other artists.

2 week bump Amazing work going around here =) Wish I was this good at this myself >.<

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to help me put my wonderful mage out on the interwebs

Wallpaper:
    Resolution:
    3840x1020
    Visible text:
    Ignitia - Blood Mage - Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    Gear set:
    I want the current set that is found on armory. Mage challenge mode set.
    Helm visible:
    Yes please, with glowing eyes if possible
    Your pose:
    If possible, while I am casting a Pyroblast !
    General colour scheme:
    Firey fire
    Any extras:
    I want my character to the left of the picture, casting a pyroblast to a bad ass looking mob at the right side of the picture. That way the 2 screens I have will have 1 picture per screen with a pyroblast from side to side If you can go out of your mind and make the mage a bit sexy, that would be awesome

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:
    Offline picture.
    Visible text:
    Ignitia - Blood Mage - Kazzak
    Logo/Character:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    General colour scheme:
    Dark background, with firey sparks that brights up my character in the centre.
    Specifics/Extras:
    Since its a offline picture, I was thinking my mage with her head staring down in magic books studying!

Anyone here open for wallpaper requests?

Some very pretty art being posted lately - lovely to scroll through it

Anyway, wallpaper finished for Merilwen:

Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    Anyone here open for wallpaper requests?
    Banan possibly - check his signature to see if he's open Otherwise, post your request here and hopefully someone will pick it up
    Last edited by Shyama; 2014-06-17 at 08:51 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Jayssen View Post
    This is somewhat of a Hybrid Request, since I need two things.

Banner:
    Size: A Banner that fits the YouTube Banner Sizes.
    Visible text: Giant Armored Terror Chicken Show
    Logo: None
    General colour scheme: Angry Forest? Angry Druid? Something along those lines. (Hope that makes sense)
    Specifics: On the Banner, I want the armored Night elf Moonkin to be the central figure and maybe some of the other Druid shapeshifts in there. The important one is the Moonkin though

PM me if you have any more questions about this!

The Avatar that I would need is alot simpler: an Alliance Moonkinhatchling, with a cheerful tone to it =)

Thank you so very much!

(I found a link with a size description here tinyurl.com/qh6qurc)
    tinyurl.com/kwvpy8d (Nightelf Moonkin with Armor)
    2 Month bump. Is there anything I can do to make this more appealing? interesting? difficult? easier? Please let me know and I will try to adjust =)

Another wallpaper finished - this one is for Havokz:

Requests CLOSED