Deleted
    Size: it needs to be able to fit http://nom-eu.enjin.com/ (Top banner) But would also love an upscaled version in 1920x1080

Visible Text: NoM (Server name: Twisting Nether)

Logo: None

General colour scheme: Warlords of Draenor themed.

Specifics: Now, here is where it gets complicated. We would love for the banner to include our 2 lovely Leaders. One is a Fat panda http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Xziou/simple
    And the other is a Tauren priests which loves his many transmogs. : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...er/Comi/simple

We would love for the banner to be on like an Iron horde tank with Comi pushing it and xziou sitting ontop getting pushed while eating lots of good foods ^^. Maybe some new WoD Food or something . The tank, as i imagine, could be pushed away from the Dark portal, towards the Jungle.

If you want, then you can also make the priest as one of the new models.

Other than that, try and make it as cool and fun as possible. We love to joke around. And please add your own thoughts to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    I'll claim both
    Ahhh!! I can't wait to see them! <3

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    4 week bump, anyone able to work on this for me please?

Claiming this!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shift View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1440x900
    Visible text: Crystri
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Crystri/simple
    Gear set: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2010/01/11/bonechewer-set/ (Except with Truestrike Shoulders)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Maybe the stance that rogues get when they are ready to attack but out of range? No idea what its called T_T You get it when you rightclick something to far away.. lol.. if not whatever looks good ~
    General colour scheme: Golds / Reds.. blood elf-ish - maybe silvermoon / sunwell .. something in the background?

Any extras: Weapons shown if possible (the phoenix claws on the transmog page)
    Whew, thanks so much for your patience. Here is the completed wallpaper:

I added some extra text to it for flavor; if you don't like it or want to request any changes, please let me know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Whew, thanks so much for your patience. Here is the completed wallpaper:

I added some extra text to it for flavor; if you don't like it or want to request any changes, please let me know.
    I may or may not have squeaked..out loud.. and made my wife look at me funny.. LOL I love it! Thank you very much!
    On a side note would it be possible at all to get a .png/.psd of what you did with her name? Im in love with it o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shift View Post
    I may or may not have squeaked..out loud.. and made my wife look at me funny.. LOL I love it! Thank you very much!
    On a side note would it be possible at all to get a .png/.psd of what you did with her name? Im in love with it o_o
    Hehe, yay! I'm so happy that you like it.

Here is a link to the .png of the name. If you have any trouble with the file, le'me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    4 week bump, anyone able to work on this for me please?

DONE

How your character originally looked like (Face, hair and fingertips)

http://i2.minus.com/iJSSEDpZy7Q5U.jpg

I hope you like it PM me if there are any issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Hehe, yay! I'm so happy that you like it.

Here is a link to the .png of the name. If you have any trouble with the file, le'me know!

Thank you once again! I truly appreciate it ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    If anyone want a challange then try this one I want a wallpaper with all my characters (if this many characters can't be done then just PM me and i'll change it around abit)
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 2560x1440
    Visible text: My characters and everyones names above their heads
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: all armories are in my signature( http://sig.lanjelin.com/user/melmar), the ones i want is Draknalor, Flummer(The orc hunter not the dwarf), Gastastos, Melmar, Rolankard, Thréll, Norlakrad, Earthfather, Slocke
    Gear set: Weapons dosen't need to be shown but if you choose to show them then (Put 2 Hellscream's Cleaver on thréll and add a 2nd hellscreams razor on melmar)
    Helm visible: (Like it is on armory)
    Your pose: Whatever you see fit (since you need too cram so many into it xD)
    General colour scheme: Whatever you see fit
    Any extras: You decide if it needs something extra
    16 days bump
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2014-08-29 at 11:51 PM.

500x200:

Still working on the other one :3

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    500x200:

Still working on the other one :3
    O.O

holy....jesus it's beautiful ._.

I can't wait! <3

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: Zenìth the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dreadmaul/Zen%C3%ACth/advanced
    Gear set: Current mog.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Anything cool.
    General colour scheme: I would like anything a ray of light with smoke or something cool like that.
    Any extras: Maybe blood splatter near her would be cool.

Good luck! Have Fun! Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeulonUS View Post
    In preparation for my guild transferring to Stormreaver for WoD and me becoming a troll I would love to have a new signature to go along with that.

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)

Firelord Deulon
    <Set Sail For Fail>
    US-Stormreaver

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)

I don't currently have an armory link or a facial screenshot of my main mage as a troll (he is still Alliance), but my whole should be covered up by the helm I would like to be pictured in. Here's an armory link to my other mage that is a troll.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Deulon/simple

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)

I would love to be wearing T11 (heroic).

http://i.imgur.com/Kux0Xaq.png

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)

Yes, I would like my helm to be visible please.

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)

Casting a spell (Fireball/Pyroblast), example would be @ 0:21-0:22 in this video (but still able to see face/helm, so maybe at a different angle?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L3k7pp3jX8

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Being that I primarily play fire I would love to have a background that matches that.

Feel free to add your own touches. I am not super picky and I know you all work hard to make all of these signatures.

Thanks in advance!

-Deulon
    1 week+ bump

Name: Ruuzulu
    Guild: Hallowed
    Realm : U.S. Sargeras
    Faction: Alliance
    Race/Class: Female NightElf warrior

I would like my sig with t6 armor, helm off. As far as background colors go, something dark, I like a black/red combo, but if you can think of something better that fits the armor/character, then try that out. Just have fun with it. I would like my guild name and character name for sure, even the realm name would be sweet. Thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderdoom View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: Zenìth the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dreadmaul/Zen%C3%ACth/advanced
    Gear set: Current mog.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Anything cool.
    General colour scheme: I would like anything a ray of light with smoke or something cool like that.
    Any extras: Maybe blood splatter near her would be cool.

Good luck! Have Fun! Thanks in advance
    I'd like to claim this

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like how the letters are cut-out of the rectangle and thus show the background. If you have the time, I'm curious how you did that (and if you don't mind sharing that technique).

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I really like how the letters are cut-out of the rectangle and thus show the background. If you have the time, I'm curious how you did that (and if you don't mind sharing that technique).
    Can be done multiple ways but I'll just say how I did that one:

Create your text (white text). Set the layer to soft light. It will be very subdued at this stage, you won't be able to see it well, so just keep duplicating the layer until it's bright enough for your liking. That's really all it is. 'the undaunted' has one less layer duplication than 'axelys' so that the character name stood out more

PMR:

Non MMO-C use:

MMO-C use:

Matching avatars:

Lovely work as always ely, i love the colours * - *

dynomosity, that green sim diamond was really easy to get rid of
    your mmoc sig and avatar:

edit: awks I didn't realise I chose almost the same pose for both >.< sorry about that

10+ Year Old Account
    Can be done multiple ways but I'll just say how I did that one:

Create your text (white text). Set the layer to soft light. It will be very subdued at this stage, you won't be able to see it well, so just keep duplicating the layer until it's bright enough for your liking. That's really all it is. 'the undaunted' has one less layer duplication than 'axelys' so that the character name stood out more
    Oh, ok. I was thinking at first that you used overlay, but then I wasn't sure, with the rectangle behind it (that would dull things, so maybe you couldn't see the background as well). So you duplicate the layers, to get the brightness that you like? I'm gonna try it...I likes it! ;-) Looks cool. I use the same technique in some of my stuff (well, in the one below), to help it stand out a bit and add a graphic-y thing. Anyway...I'm rambling *cough* Thanks!