Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Yeah sure i'm down!

Just doing the final touches on my current wallpaper and i'll start with yours
    PMR
    Absolutely amazing thanks for the amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Tickuls View Post
    Wallpaper 1920x1080
    Visible text: Xalean - Thrall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Xalean/advanced
    Gear set: Pally T12 with Edge of Agony 2h Sword Tmog (as pictured on armory)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: just plain walking.
    General colour scheme: cold and dark with a yellow hue around the paladin

Thanks in advance for anyone who claims this!
    Not sure why but my 1 and 2 week bump posts seem to have disappeared. updated armory link just in case my quoted one breaks: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Xalean/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdagger View Post
    Good morning all.

Id like to request a signature please, template below:

Visible text: Character Name please. (Nige)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Im unable to post links still but its a Tauren Druid called Nige on the EU Draenor Realm.

Gear set: The current gear Im currently in please, the MOP Challenge mode set minus the helm.

Helm visible: No thank you.

Your pose: This might be a bit of an ask but ideally I'd like something that shows off both the caster form and the Black Feral Cat form please. Ill leave the poses up to you guys as Im a firm believer in letting people with the talent have free reign

General colour scheme: Greens i think go best with the whole druid thing, personally i like green, blue and earth type colours, so something along those lines would be good, but again as above ill go with what you guys think look best .

Any extras: Anything you think is most "Druidish" i guess. I mainly play feral dps spec if that makes any difference to you at all.

Thanks for your time and i look forward to the results
    One week bump This it may have gotten lost in the forum posts. Thanks.

Peeks

Hello all! I am curious if anyone would like to pick this up? Maybe someone is wanting to experiment/practice with wallpapers?
    Resolution: (1920x1080)
    Visible text: Touchyfeely/Meymey/Aphroditê(E=ALT+0234)s "We come together as one - Stormrage US"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hyfeely/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Meymey/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%AAs/simple)
    Gear set: (The transmog gear that's showed in the links)
    Helm visible: (no
    Your pose: I would love for it to look sort of like a Colleague or as if the Characters are walking towards one to close in the space
    General colour scheme: (Any colors based around their Transmog colors)
    Any extras: Yeah I want to explain cause I bet a lot of you are laughing your heads at this! This is truly meant for someone who wants the challenge or just experiment with that they can do, Its meant for fun. I've had my desktop for a couple of years now and I thought it was time for it to change ;] If you want to take a crack at this please PM me, that way if you need anything at all I can be sure to let you know, (I hate asking for something and then expect the person to fetch the transmog pieces) Or even if you're like No way am I doing three, but I will do 1-2, that is fine too! Let me know, you talented people!

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Signature Request

I've recently switched my paladin over from Horde to Alliance, and also with the recent update to the character models, I was wondering if I could get an update to my signature.

Visible Text: Knight-Champion Dakiras
    Armory Link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dakiras/simple
    Gear: The transmog set posted in the armory link
    Helm Visible: No, I'd like to see the new and improved face!
    Pose Something heroic. Maybe more of a healing pose, since my paladin is a healer. As well as a stoic facial expression
    Color Scheme: Dark colors, with Teal to match my armor. Maybe some light colors (such as yellow/gold) seeing as i still want that "paladin" feel.
    Any Extras: I think having my character using the Light in some way would be pretty neat, if it's not too much trouble.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Dakiras; 2014-11-10 at 08:09 AM.
    Signature created by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, here's the thing. I didn't plan it. I swear. But he kind of does look like Jesus.

Last edited by Visenna; 2014-10-28 at 01:41 AM.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Well, here's the thing. I didn't plan it. I swear. But he kind of does look like Jesus.
    Hahahaha oh dear xD

On an unrelated note: I'm opening up PM Requests for a short time
    Will only be accepting ones I take an interest in, because they always turn out 100x better when I enjoy what I'm making.
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-10-28 at 02:25 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, this is awesome that you do this for others. And thank you so much if you do mine.

I'd like to make a request for a signature, avatar and a FB cover (full size sig).

Resolution: Full size Sig (for Facebook), the standard size sig 500x100 and Avatar
    Visible text: Epijunky
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Epijunky
    Gear: what's on the armory (minus the offhand and helm)
    Helm visible: No
    Pose: Your choice :P
    General colour scheme: Deep Purple, Deep Blue with Black and Silver. As I play both Arcane and Frost. Even if you do one side being for Arcane (purple) and the other side being Frost (blue).
    Any Extras: I am not really a fan on the new human female faces. You can do the old number one human female face with blue eyes/red lips or something similar that's badass, sexy and realistic. at the same time. Kinda what my avatar is (yes that is me)
    Last edited by Epijunky; 2014-10-28 at 02:46 AM.

Big thanks in advance to anyone who feels like taking this on.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:
    Offline image
    Visible text: Whatever you feel like fitting on there. On my current one I have my name, guild name and "im offline" so something similar would be great.
    Name: Frenikk
    Guild: Project Apocalypse
    Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kkmvp/advanced - that transmog but with the legs are wrong, should be the Razerscale 25m ones, no helm showing, etc
    General colour scheme: Whatever you like
    Specifics/Extras: Literally anything, I think these always turn out better when it's up to the artist what to do.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2014-10-28 at 08:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    PM Request:

Im so happy with the result, really nice work. Amazing what you and all the others make in this thread.

One happy requester

Keeping on experimenting with this style:

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Keeping on experimenting with this style:

That's fantastic! WoW. I should get back into making signatures Where can I get the newest model viewer from?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post

<3 that - well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    That's fantastic! WoW. I should get back into making signatures Where can I get the newest model viewer from?
    Thank you! And you're going to have to use the wowhead 3D Model Viewer now, which is an absolute pain to get a good screenshot from, be warned haha

Deleted
    Ok thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to let you guys now that I have a backed up version of wow with the old files, so if anyone need a druidform or something of that old stuff let me know in PM and I can hopefully get you something useful (this is for the artists, and not meant as me opening my requests :P).

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Got the CM armor so I'd like to update my signature. Most is up to the artist. Cheers.

Visible text: Beaker (on top), Guardian of Cenarius (Beneath name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Beakerz/simple
    Gear set: What I am wearing (Druid CM gear)
    Your pose: If possible doing the CM casting animation
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist and whatever they think fits well
    Any extras: Up to the artist and whatever they think fits well

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Got the CM armor so I'd like to update my signature. Most is up to the artist. Cheers.

Visible text: Beaker (on top), Guardian of Cenarius (Beneath name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Beakerz/simple
    Gear set: What I am wearing (Druid CM gear)
    Your pose: If possible doing the CM casting animation
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist and whatever they think fits well
    Any extras: Up to the artist and whatever they think fits well
    Claiming this one, love the druid challenge mode gear

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Claiming this one, love the druid challenge mode gear
    Thanks for the quick response. Looking forward to it.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Hello awesome-gang! I would very much like to request a signature and forum avatar.

Resolution: Size of signature 500x100 and an avatar.
    Visible text: Valdreth
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aldreth/simple
    Gear: The stuff that's on the Armory, being the warlock CM set and a cape that matches fairly well.
    Helm visible: Yep!
    Pose: Artists choice.
    General colour scheme: Due to both the set and the fact that I managed to kill off Kanrethad Ebonlocke in time to get the green fire title, I'd like for the general scheme to be fel / demonic fire influenced.
    Any Extras: Extra features / ideas entirely up to the artists discretion.