Re: [Photoshop] Request a signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Forsakenstar
    I was wondering if someone could check out my request back on page 534. Or let me know if you are allready working on it. Thanks!
    There was this thing about "don't bump" that's been repeated a number of times.

Name: Dokoran
    Class: Warlock
    Quote: Death has so many doors to let out life.

Concept: Quote put at the top of the sig, name and class put at one of the corners on the bottom. Picture of a Bloodelf somewhere within the sig [up to you really].

Background: Black/Red/Fire/Brimstone, I mean...really...just anything warlock-esque.

I tried this myself but all of mine have come out looking like crap

@ NEXTZ

you need to change something in your sigs the render and over sig quality is awful, all of the look blurred and low quality like a image shrunk or stretched to far, just a tip.

am i right or is it me?

Quote Originally Posted by Neegtop
    @ NEXTZ

you need to change something in your sigs the render and over sig quality is awful, all of the look blurred and low quality like a image shrunk or stretched to far, just a tip.

am i right or is it me?
    yea i've noticed that as well, but i just didn't really wanna say anything.

but on a plus side this 1 is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Nextz
    @FevionLethon, you're welcome

diff font

Awesome, tyvm for spent time.

I would like a sig for my undead male rogue.

Male undead rogue
    naem - Mudor
    wearing full t9 with dual gouge of the frigid heart
    standing with orgrimmar entrance in just normal male undead stand still

please )

Name: Nÿhm of the Nightfall
    Class: Death knight
    Race: Human (male)
    Guild: <Killing Time>
    Server: Dentarg

Gear... : use T10 armor set (WITHOUT head...) and give the armor the same glowy thing as the proc of shadowmourne
    Wep : Use Shadow's Edge pls

kinda like the background of Krazytoast (but to keep it original change some colors around like using black and red and blue) same as the FONT (THAT FONT IS FREAKING AWESOME)

Thanks in advance..

kinda love all ur sigs u guys make.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfrost
    Name: Netherfrost
    Class: Mage
    Race:Gnome female with cute pink pony tails
    Server: Silvermoon EU
    Specc: Arcane
    Gear: anything.. evil

anything basicly, but if you can make it evil and badass without making it too dark would be lovely. also if its possible i want my mirror imagages to stand in the bagground behind 'me'

((Deleted my original post, going for a better descriptive one))

Hello, I would like to ask for one of those epic signatures

Name: Ashecroft
    Title: Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Race / Sex: Night Elf Warrior
    Server: The Sha'tar EU

Screenshot:

I would love to have Ashecroft in the signature wearing (if possible) the full Paladin T9 armour without the helm and the Argent Crusader's tabard, and with him wielding the Crusader's Glory and the Bulwark of the Royal Guard. As for stance, standing in the combat stance perhaps at the right side of the sig.

For font, something gritty would be awesome. As for background, something like a golden / white light bursting behind him. As for general look for the signature, a little harsh / hardcore would be awesome ^^

Thanks in advance

Hi, i was just wondering how u guys get the characters from wowmodelviewer and into photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by Jensaren
    Hi, i was just wondering how u guys get the characters from wowmodelviewer and into photoshop
    I haven't tried modelviewer out, but I guess you make your toon look like what you want, take a prinst screen, paste on photoshop, then you can either your the magic marker tool, or the pen tool (P is the KB). I recommend using pen the cut the picture since the magic marker doesnt always take the whole thing.

to use the pen tool, click and drag to make the outline, once done, alt click where your last "dot" is, and keep doing outlines on your toon untill u are done. If you dont alt click the dot, you will have weird outlines cause of the angle, alt clicking the dot will reset the angle.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Trork
    I haven't tried modelviewer out, but I guess you make your toon look like what you want, take a prinst screen, paste on photoshop, then you can either your the magic marker tool, or the pen tool (P is the KB). I recommend using pen the cut the picture since the magic marker doesnt always take the whole thing.

to use the pen tool, click and drag to make the outline, once done, alt click where your last "dot" is, and keep doing outlines on your toon untill u are done. If you dont alt click the dot, you will have weird outlines cause of the angle, alt clicking the dot will reset the angle.
    nonono well first part is right make character set up the gear and pose you want then you go to and click on File in the upper left corner look the the option save sizedscreenshoot and then you choose the file format (jpg, png etc.) and name then the size of the image and done. After taht just open the image with photoshop.
    Max size for signatures on this website is 500x100 and file size of 50kb

100px height can make it hard to get a lot of things into the signature, just a general note for everyone making requests!

Hi i would like on of these awsome signatures

im a resto druid(night elf)
    my name is veal
    Guild is veneratio

i would like it to be forest theamed or something with a moonwell(or both :P)
    and me like being in tree form and have me casting with a rejuvation effect around me

i hope you could make one for me and keep up the good work ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcinder
    well wait. he might have a point.
    garrosh is an orc. "orc" has 3 letters in it. so does the word "win".
    malfurion is a night elf. "night elf" has eight letters. so does "will lose".

you can add this to the first post, if you'd like. makes more sense than most of your points.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jensaren
    This is no place for asking questions.
    Please read the first posts int his thread.

By having discussions about how-who-what-where, this thread derails and gets cluttered.
    Send a PM to someone or be silent.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by eag310
    Yo m8 can u make me a signature for wow seatd and other forums...
    Char name : Piakralj
    Guild:Audax
    Server: Shattered Hand(Eu)
    Tauren Death Knight male
    if u need anything else just send a msg.. ty very much already
    No, now get lost.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

Prior work:

Name: Deathcookie
    Class: Death knight
    Race: Orc Female
    Gear: Blue DK tier10 without the helm on and with two 1handed axes from ICC
    Style: Frosty, windy/beams :P

please ;D

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tulduru
    I would take it happily. The only thing that I'm unsure of if someone else is currently working on a sig request I made a couple pages back. If not then I would like this very awesome sig.

Ta for giving this sig a good home <3

On another note, I've decided to take a FEW pm requests so try your luck, if you get a PM back, i'll make it, if not you failed to give enough information or you're a twat.
    They may take a while to do, as I'm playing Modern warfare 2, trying to get to my second prestige (iPwnstar on xbox live)

PMs:

Will take a few PMs, if I don't PM you, I'm not doing it. Expect at least a day or two due to RL work(I design and build gaming laptops) and am in the middle of the busy season. Thanks.

EDIT: I seem to be lacking in spelling today, sorry Jason :P

Quote Originally Posted by Neegtop
    @ NEXTZ

am i right or is it me?
    So you are attacking my work again(didn't care that your last post was deleted by mods?). Ever think maybe I don't want my work to look like all the other work? the sigs i have made for ppl have been sending me thanks in a pm or reply here. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean shit to me. What is getting to me is your ability to bitch about my work but I don't see you taking your time to fill requests, become a solution.... not a problem.