Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

Wow it looks amazing. I wish i had half your talent!

Thanx <3

Updated two very old PM's:

I tried PMing this to safhira but idk if this went through so i thought i would post it to be safe

I was wondering if you could make a sig for my hunter..

- Name - Tichondris
    - Realm- Kilrogg
    - Guild- Horde of Unusual size
    - Gear - Full Relentless Gladiator set (including the gun)
    - Pose - Looking through the sight of my gun towards the right

I'd like him to be in the left side of the sig so on the right it could say "Tichondris is not for you" if there is room. If not put him more towards the middle with name/server on the left side of him, and guild on the right. For the background i would like some sort of greenish badass background, thats for you to decide. If u don't feel like thinkin about it just put some red badass fire and black in the background. TY in advance ;D

Name: Lyla
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: Exodus
    Race: Blood Elf
    Sex: Female
    Gear: T10
    Weapon: Glaives
    Background: Would love a transition from female gnome-Female undead-female belf as i am today. This would symbolise the race changes ive had ^^. So would love all to have glaives to symbolise them being the same charactor. Gnome having pink bunchies in full t9 (alliance). Undead having the kinda bowl haircut in purple, In full t8. And my blood elf being as she is now. Would like to keep the guild name out of it if possible. And the artist can create whatever kind of background they like Smiley.
    Caption: From Lilun to Lyla.

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...raenor&cn=Lyla

I realise this might be abit much but would love to see the ideas Cheesy. Thanks in advance.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Name: Nerzeja
    Class: Mage
    Guild: Eminence
    Race: Undead
    Sex: Male

Rest is up to the artist, you're probably way more creative than I am ;o
    Thanks in advance!

Holy priest

Name:Syklecell
    race:male human with gray blood elf pointy ponytail
    server:mannoroth
    class: holy priest

i want to request very dark and gloomy sig featuring my priest.
    Not bieng too picky about gear or anything but i would like for it to have that "light in the darkness" feel. Not as in the achieve... like bieng surrounded by darkness and sorrow. Syklecell shines as if a beacon of light to show the lost their way to salvation.

Just use your imagination! ^_^

P.S. Thanks to anyone in advance who even considers helping me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka
    PMs:

omg AMAZING thanks so much!

PM Requests:

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Neinen
    Nerzeja Mage Eminence Undead Male
    Rest is up to the artist, you're probably way more creative than I am ;o
    Assuming you were looking for something else, I made you this. Enjoy!

Alrighty, I'd like one of my warlock Almega in T10 (no helmet) standing beside his felguard and voidwalker with a fel-fire filled background

(Here's his armory page to get the facial details and hairstyle: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...X6W&rhtml=true)
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Hello!

I'd like to request a goofy sig, perhaps some cartoon-ish theme.
    I play a male orc warrior in full tier nine (Not showing the helmet, he's bald with a big beard!), dual-wielding two Tyrannical Beheaders.

I saw a sig earlier in this thread with a duplicated human warrior swinging his swords like a mad man! I'd like something like that.

No need for a special background, perhaps just colored. (Red, blue, green, whatever fits best with the rest.)

His name is Twilight Vanquisher Beardsmore.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Beardsmore armory for facial details!

Thanks in advance

Rillak

Edit: Added armory link.

Hello all your super Photoshop wizards, I would like to make a request for my WoW character...

{NAME} Tancron
    {RACE} Orc
    {CLASS} Shaman
    {GENDER} Male
    {GEAR} Full Orc Elemental Shaman T9 without helm showing, Horde Tabard of Conquest, Bloodfury (1h axe) in MH and Frostblade Hatchet (1h axe) in OH
    {POSE} In 'Combat Ready Stance'
    {LOOKS} Light green skin, young, full face with red eyes, slight stubble and black shoulder length hair with 2 braids coming down onto the chest (like Thrall)
    {DETAILS} Would like a side on view of the Orc on the right hand side of the signature facing left in 'Combat Ready Stance'. Also would like a spirit wolf in the foreground facing the same way as the shaman and looks like its barking or attacking. Backround should be an orangy/reddy Bloodlust theme
    {TEXT} Tancron in clear font on the left hand side

If someone could pick this up and do this I would be really grateful!

THANKS in advance ;D

Deleted

Dear requesting forum members,

Please take an example from the above poster named Tancron. THIS is what a good request is supposed to look like: It has all the information needed, including screenshots and enough details to give the artists something to work with.

I salute and commend Tancron and all the other people for this. Thank you for showing the other visitors how things can be if you put in a little effort! Here's to hoping an artist will make you a great signature.

Regards, Somnio

Also, you might want to put signatures with a 90px height instead of 100px.

I got my signature removed because mine had a 100px height and 1 line of text. Apparently the limit is for the ENTIRE signature, not just the picture.

This isn't clarified in the rules thread (and probably will never be), so just throwing this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle
    Also, you might want to put signatures with a 90px height instead of 100px.

I got my signature removed because mine had a 100px height and 1 line of text. Apparently the limit is for the ENTIRE signature, not just the picture.

This isn't clarified in the rules thread (and probably will never be), so just throwing this here.
    Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    Quite clear to me, the bolded part isn't there to be ignored.
    Just make sure you request a signature with a specific size if you intend to add text. Or you can just make it a bit smaller yourself.

Also to give an idea as to how to make the perfect request:

Name:
    Race:
    Spec:

Items to be worn: (shoulder, chest and helm most important + weapon depending if you want it shown)
    Facial features: A screenshot or an armory link
    Pose to be used: Sigs will look very differently depending on how the character is standing. Give an example from another signature made in the thread or the name in model viewer. (or a picture of course)
    Text to be shown: (All artists will add the name, but if you want your guild, a title or anything else added state it.)
    Font: http://www.1001freefonts.com/ will allow you to test how your name would look in a thousand fonts, if you want something specific be specific

Background theme: Best illustrated by another signature, a picture, a movie, a world of warcraft zone ... or if you can't find anything to illustrate it, just try to give a few keywords.
    Background colors: The above theme can be recreated in any colors by anyone who can use photoshop, so just say which colors you'd like.
    Image size: Is it for this forum? 500 width and 100 height max, if it's for another forum specify their rules.

If people would give this information we'd at least know what you're expecting more or less. And would make less wasted time on figuring out what you wouldn't hate.

Re: Holy priest

Quote Originally Posted by Syklecell
    Name:Syklecell
    race:male human with gray blood elf pointy ponytail
    server:mannoroth
    class: holy priest

i want to request very dark and gloomy sig featuring my priest.
    Not bieng too picky about gear or anything but i would like for it to have that "light in the darkness" feel. Not as in the achieve... like bieng surrounded by darkness and sorrow. Syklecell shines as if a beacon of light to show the lost their way to salvation.

Just use your imagination! ^_^

P.S. Thanks to anyone in advance who even considers helping me!

If you want anything changed like gear/pose/text/font/background/... PM me with examples.

Name:Nettie
    Race: Troll
    Class: Shaman
    Spec: Resto/Elemental

Items to be worn: T10
    Pose to be used: Aggro'd
    Text to be shown: Lights Out of Thunderhorn
    Font: veranda
    Image Size: Standard

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by netty
    Name:Nettie
    Race: Troll
    Class: Shaman
    Spec: Resto/Elemental

Items to be worn: T10
    Pose to be used: Aggro'd
    Text to be shown: Lights Out of Thunderhorn
    Font: veranda
    Image Size: Standard
    You used some weird, non-supported template-looking thing and forgot to change half of it...

All of you have to do better than this, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    You used some weird, non-supported template-looking thing and forgot to change half of it...

All of you have to do better than this, people.
    Took the info from post #9941 From Panoraxmixe

Nevermind......thanks for your time.