10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vervaine View Post
    This looks fun and challenging. I'll do it =]
    Although, I do have a different idea for the pose. Hope that's okay (:
    Go right ahead ^.^ TY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devboy View Post
    would any one be interested in designing a guild banner perhaps? if so, i'll post the request, or PM any1 who offers
    Either PM one artist, either post a request. There's a greater chance of someone picking it up if you describe it and if it's appealing and challenging to make
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
    Aaahh ops sorry, just use a male tauren face, shorter horns with the nose ring
    There are like, 5 nose rings? And 3 or so horn styles that are short? And what face? And what skin? And what gear?

I just slammed my head against my desk. I think I'm now bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I just slammed my head against my desk. I think I'm now bleeding.
    That's cos he doesn't care so he's not fussed. So he doesn't really need or want that sig \o/
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    That's cos he doesn't care so he's not fussed. So he doesn't really need or want that sig \o/
    Indeed.

Well here it goes.

Ok to start with, if the background could be the icon for the priest talent Surge of Light (located in the Holy tree, just before the lightwell talent, i tried to find an image but there was nothing when i searched through google so not sure if its doable.) If this wouldn't be doable, then perhaps Icecrown Citedal in the backround

The main bit: What i would like is a row of characters spanning from the left to the right of the image, all faceing forward, perhaps in a stationary position, or a battle ready position or if possible, as if the were walking forwards.
    All characters in their classes tier 10 gear/offset pieces none with a helm. (Note: unless the hairstle is specificed, it doesnt really matter and can therefor be random)

So from Left to Right, a Female Gnome DK with Pink Pigtails for hair; a Female dwarf Priest(shadow); A human male warlock possibly with a felhunter pet visiable(or even the imp maybe on his shoulder); A druid tank in bear form (the dark blue color); A holy paladin(Center Character) With Val' Anyr (spellcheck); a Male NE hunter also with his pet preset(doesnt have to be); a spacegoat Warrior Tank; a female human rogue (possibly stealthed if possible)and finally a Male human Mage(perhaps in a firey aura to emphisas that its a fire mage)

The guilds name is; The Company Of Heroes. if this can be directly below the characters, and then the relm name and server underneath but in a smaller font EU - Doomhammer

Hope this is detailed enough... if anyone is up to the challenge please go for it, and if anything is too complicated feel free to simplify it to your liking.
    If i have missed anything, or if more detail is required, im gunna be watching this thread all day, so just let me know.

Make sure to put what size you need. Otherwise the banner could be too big or too small. Also, pick up your sig I made ya on the previous page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    My jaw is on the freaking floor right now. That just looks ridiculously amazing.

Also, lol@the guy asking for the pokemon sig. Dude, your insecurity is showing. I'm 18 and I still love pokemon, still play the games and watch the show to this day.
    21. Love Pokémon. But can't stand the show anymore. It's ruined IMO. I miss the original. QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

well the size isn't a major issue, im pretty sure one of the guys in my guild that is the forum moderater can resize it as required for us to display it somewere on our guild site. and i did, its bloody epic!!!! im using it for my guild forum account. when i have the time to set it on here i shall :P

Deleted
    Hello Can you please make me signature in vanilla-Carmel-brown colors. If its possible horn style - small ones with one broken. I hope you can help me with it

Name : Noxxie
    Class : Druid
    Race : Tauren
    Sex: Female

/i play boomer-resto - server jaedenar
    Last edited by mmoc1aa58477ed; 2010-09-22 at 02:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People, stop giving such vague descriptions of your toons. At least tell us your server so we can search you on the armory if you can't post links yet. Thanks.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

I'll /facedesk for you on this one Ely
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I'll /facedesk for you on this one Ely
    the poor boy must have countless horrible scars on his forehead by now :/

Thanks for that Zil.

Well, a PM:

I really enjoyed making this, and I loved the outcome. Time to redo my style, me thinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    To anyone who may be requesting a signature here: (will probably be ignored like the first page) This is the format I like when requesting sigs:

Name: Retardin
    Guild: Bunch o Baddies
    Realm: Mal'Ganis
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skywall&cn=Greevir (just leave out the http: for new forum users)
    Description: Put a USEFUL description here. The artists would like to know if you want to appear in the gear on your armory, or in a specific set. Also want to know if you want the helm/cloak showing or not. Basic idea on the overall theme of the signature, etc. Try to make it easy for the artist to know what you want. The easier you make it on them the better your chance of getting it done. No reason for these artist to have to FIGURE OUT what you want.

Seems like a decent format to use for me. Thank you artists for the wonderful work and to everyone else, try to be as helpful as possible.

EDIT: OH SNAP!!!! Just as I posted my signature got done! Sweet job Cocoa! FAN-TASTIC! Thank You soooooo much!
    Last edited by Greevir; 2010-09-22 at 03:06 PM. Reason: DISCOVERY!

Deleted
    Hey there people it's Aússa02/Hiita posting here.

I got banned 2 times now for "Flaming: inapproporiate(sp?) language" to be honest all I did was call out the trolls as the whining faggots they are(don't see much hate language in that..?).

So after 2nd ban I made a new account and I wasn't quiet enough about that I had already been banned once so I got a 3rd ban for that. Now this time it's a "for good" ban. So I just came by here to thank all the artists who taught me so much, Somnio for originally creating this thread (if you are ever lurking here anymore), all the good requesters for making my bored times less boring. And special thanks to Caiti for being my inspiration and idol when it comes to Photoshop (I still adore your work, and I always will! You are the best!)

But I will no longer be on MMO-Champion seeing as they do apparently not want me here I will simply leave. Im gonna miss some of the good times of this thread ALOT andd Im gonna miss the lot of you people!

Good luck, take care may we ever talk again and hope life brings you good times!

Oh and bring this thread to over 9000! pages will ya? xD

- Hiita/Aússa02 signing off! Goodbye!

(Yes fuck you MMO-Champion I avoided my ban again f**cking a**hats!)

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Who the hell is that idiot?

edit: sorry, I feel like a dick.
    Last edited by Odexy; 2010-09-22 at 03:39 PM.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by tehfire View Post
    Hey there people it's Aússa02/Hiita posting here.
    Farewell Aussa. It was a pleasure knowing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    ^ Who the hell is that idiot?
    A very old artist.

I would like to request a sig for my Char. i did it before but is outdated now since i changed guilds.

Mmo would let me post links so i like to request a whole new one.

Name: Denìze
    Race/Class: Gnome Warlock
    Realm: Doomhammer
    Armory: cant link since mmo stopped this

I would like my Gnome and my name Denize in the Signature, No guildname or Realm. I would like it girly. Pink, flowers/butterflys. I am not 12 anymore so pls dont overdo with glitters or w/e . Otherwise i leave it in your hands.

TY in advance.

Denize