10+ Year Old Account
    Anyhow, I started this sig last night, only got around to finishing it today. I apologize to the other artist who also gave it a shot. Kind of ironic that we both chose to make the lock signature, heh. I made it 'cause I've never had the chance to use the female undead.

A bit brighter

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehfire View Post
    Hey there people it's Aússa02/Hiita posting here.
    Yeah, ban evasion is bad, ok? Flaming is also bad. Report the trolls (triangle with !), we'll deal with them.

Aussa, if you had waited out your ban, it was (and still is, on your main account) only a two-week ban; the permaban is only on the new accounts. If you continue to ban evade, it's a permaban even on your main account.

Wait your time, come back when it's over. Otherwise, good bye.

(To the artists, sorry for interrupting! Continue the excellent work )

Quote Originally Posted by Denize View Post
    I would like to request a sig for my Char. i did it before but is outdated now since i changed guilds
    I'd like to do this one, haven't done a gnome yet
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello i want something Caligraphic/neon/lighish, black/blue/arctic glow something in that range, background with this cat form on it:
    I could also be nice with those texts: saraldur (my name)
    and <Pride of St George> (the guild name) would be nice if those could be slightly glowing aswell
    I want the signature size to be exact to match the mmo-champion rules

- Thank You
    Last edited by driftguy1234; 2010-09-22 at 04:15 PM.

PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by greevir View Post
    EDIT: OH SNAP!!!! Just as I posted my signature got done! Sweet job Cocoa! FAN-TASTIC! Thank You soooooo much!
    You are very welcome I am glad you like it. I'm still getting the hang of the fire effect. ♥

---------- Post added 2010-09-22 at 11:27 AM ----------

Ohmygoodness, I am sorry I did not say this earlier. I somehow completely missed everyone's posts in regards to my freebie sig until I scanned the last few pages to look for someone's request. Thank you very much for the compliments. It means alot coming from artists like you, Odexy, Nicolette and Drael. When I first came to this thread, I signed up to request a sig, then decided to try and learn how to do them myself and it was your tutorials I used always. For Drael to suggest I make one now makes my head spin (in a good way!), but maybe one day I shall

With that, have three in queue. Welcoming more PMs at this time.

I get bored of signatures far too quickly. I made myself a new one.

Fantastic work, love it!

Request

Orc Male Shaman (Resto)
    Illidan server
    <Encore>

Something with a white background (or transparent) so it looks like my avatar is jumping off the page.

Thank you in advance.

I was bored, so I made another wallpaper:

Use it if you so wish, or let me know if you want it resized.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I was bored, so I made another wallpaper:
    Aww Alexstrazsa, so beautiful <3

Wallpaper PM:

Last edited by Zil; 2010-09-22 at 05:54 PM.
    deviantART

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voxnihili View Post
    Finished. Not quite sure what it is about it, that seems... weird?

Link
    I see what you mean. I think what makes it look weird is the face is exceptionally long and thin, moreso than a standard Blood Elf face. Also the eyebrows point almost straight up. It makes her look kind of...evil, like this emote >:3
    The color balance looks awesome, maybe zoom it out a bit and more of a 3/4 view. Then it shall be THE RULER OF WORLDS BWAHAHAHA! >.> I do love the artistic touch of making the flames look like wings. Love it.

Edit: Just making it a little less tall makes it lose the awkwardness and become SHEER WIN. Thank you Vox! <3 I love it!

Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2010-09-26 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Aww Alexstrazsa, so beautiful <3

Wallpaper PM:

Thanks. And that is a very nice wallpaper.

Way to be an ass, i was making it easier on you... i think ill just scrap it and either A: find someone else to make one, or B: make one myself... welps hope you bleed to death die! =D i mean bye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
    Way to be an ass, i was making it easier on you... i think ill just scrap it and either A: find someone else to make one, or B: make one myself... welps hope you bleed to death die! =D i mean bye
    LOL Who the HELL are you even talking to?

Edit: After viewing your previous posts, now I see.. But to not be deemed a fool, it really helps to quote who you're raging at.

Also, after seeing this post you can guarantee that you'll be on every signature makers "lol no" list for a long, long time. Not to mention that the vague description you gave us of your toon really didn't help us at all even with your "added details" so the reply you got wasn't at all being an ass. We simply can't guess what you look like, plain and simple. (Nor are we going to take a wild guess, 'cause it'll probably be wrong and you'll probably QQ about us somehow not knowing that was how your toon looked like.)
    Last edited by Odexy; 2010-09-22 at 07:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    LOL Who the HELL are you even talking to?
    Elyaan (AKA the friendliest poster in the thread) most probably.

Still, the request was... very lacking. It was basically "I want a male Tauren with short horns and a nose ring sig kthxbye".

No shoulders showing, sorry. They are huge on WMV at the moment, just don't look right.

deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    hey guys i was wondering if anyone has seen geekissexy. i sent him a PM request for a friend about 3 weeks ago and still haven't had a reply. i'm not gonna post my request again just wanna know if anyone has seen her .
    Last edited by Hadrone; 2010-09-22 at 07:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadrone View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if anyone has seen geekissexy. i sent him a PM request for a friend about 3 weeks ago and still haven't had a reply. i'm not gonna post my request again just wanna know if anyone has seen her .
    Nope, if you'd look at the last few pages of the thread you'd see that gis has gone suddenly MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
    Everything has been said by my fellow artists. Bye.

Lastly: thanks to Odexy and Lokann (I'm not friendly? ).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'm not friendly?
    Of course you are!

Fish twelve strong eat grill from barrel of hundreds! Avast ye cucumbers! <==== About as sane as the statement above.

Something I made for myself a while back. Pretty straight forward and minimalistic.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7820/bodjaykay.jpg
    Last edited by Daiper; 2010-09-22 at 08:23 PM.

Shout out to Geekissexy for my awesome sig!