Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock UIs

23/45 attempts 8)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Misiek
    New New New UI and i think this is a last :P

What is the little bar in between his unitframes called? I know there used to be an addon named pDebufflist, but that's no longer working afaik. This seems to look exactly the same, I WANT IT!

Thats one of the LDB-Brokers. Check LUIs UI for further information. He should have posted it on wowinterface.

15+ Year Old Account

It's custom, not posted, and slightly broken last I checked.

just find a ldb addon and use it. They're very easy to configure.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Gherkin! check it out 8)
    |
    \/
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Grats man!

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Had a painfull 0,6% (10,6) wipe as well :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Misiek
    New New New UI and i think this is a last :P

Any chance you could pack this and give us a DL link? It looks amazing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus
    Any chance you could pack this and give us a DL link? It looks amazing.
    That's a slightly modified version of LUI (http://www.wow-lui.com/)

Though i just noticed that LUI was updated 2 days ago, with entirely new textures and stuff so my post wasn't really helpfull at all.

15+ Year Old Account

That is a messy UI, almost 1/3 of the gamingspace is occupied by stuff, half of it not even needed
    Buff portion is huge
    Showing both threat and damage done
    Silly scrolling combat text

Linear tho, same height, width etc, make it look nice and tidy (but too messy ).

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891
    Not really an UI but something im working on:

Unit frames / maybe a mainbar later on.

Left: the warlock bar with petbar and right the target bar
    Amazing

My UI!

addons are
    stuf
    DOtimer
    dbm
    azcastbar
    skada
    tidyplates
    grid
    kgpanels
    SBF
    omnicc
    power auras
    pminimap

typically runs 10-12mb in raid

comment please!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Savik
    comment please!
    I would love to but i can barely click the picture, never mind actually seeing it!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip
    Im so happy im not the only one who had a short time physical enjoyment of watching that Unitframe. Definetly Awesome Made for Cata!
    Still not finished Art is one thing but to get it to actually work good is another ^^

edit: I 'll prob. release a working unitframe addon when blizz implented the shard bar i hate to make it all over when cata hits.
    And a separate addon for the mainactionbar in the same style.

15+ Year Old Account

So long as you code the graphics of the Soul Shards to be independantly refreshable, you can hook their refresh/use to the soulshard bar when it is released without much difficulty.

R.I.P. YARG

I've seen a lot of nice custom UIs that work great for PVE but not many that are so clean, effective, and well-placed for PVP purposes. In particular I've had a hard time getting my UI to work for both after swapping specs. Does anyone have a nice setup they use for PVP and PVE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891
    Not really an UI but something im working on:

Unit frames / maybe a mainbar later on.

Left: the warlock bar with petbar and right the target bar
    I normally don't care for ANY of this ui stuff, being very pro vanilla, but this is beautiful haha
    Only thing Id hope for in your finished version would be a spot for character portraits, or even the live moving thing a lot of people have now adays.

15+ Year Old Account

It's quite simple to set up.

PVE: Recount, Omen, Grid, DBM (or whatever)
    PVP: Afflicted, Gladius, etc

Where you place DBM is where you place Afflicted. Grid = Gladius. etc.

Most addons have options to disable themselves (hide) in specific zones, such as arenas or battlegrounds. For example, I hide everything in towns and hide Recount in combat and only show Omen during combat. Thus I save space when I don't need to process that information.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Fewer (visable) addons generate a cleaner and easier UI to get your needed info from. That in turn will to some degree, small or big, make you perform better.
    Most new players tend to spam the screen with all kinds of output thinking they need it and cos it looks "professional" Takes a while to come to another conclusion and gradually start to use fewer and fewer addons.

Basicly, more info doesn't necessarily mean a better UI, often it's actually the opposite.

15+ Year Old Account

Dear Bakis

Next time I redo my UI (soon), I will be dropping Forte forever. My reasoning is that if I don't know to watch for something then I will learn about it sooner, and make myself a better player on my alts. Forgive my prior indiscretions.

~Gherkin

R.I.P. YARG