More new races? I dont think so...

I dont know about you, but i think this is really the cheapest move ever of blizz to create confusion.

Worgen and Goblin Masks:

New good Grafiks. check
    Small lines in the mittle for applying it to a model. check

Murloc Masks: extremly crappy grafiks

Vrykul grafixs are godd but the same as they are now, bad beard grafik, bad eyes, bad hair makes me think that this wont be a new race either.

Half orc/kodo grafics are okay , but no female
    Mole. lol crappy grafic crappy design

Naga , huge lol at that one they are made so crappy that it is beyond imagination that they will add them as a race, another point ist that there are places without water in all parts of wow, so there is no way nagas are surviving without water in reach at all.

What do you think?

Re: More new races? I dont think so...

Ogres would be a welcomed addition to the Horde, and some Vrykul would seemingly fit right in with the Alliance. The Naga and Murlocs though, will never be playable on a faction.
    Lok'tar Ogar - Victory or Death - For the Horde

Kharay1977

Naga would be pretty interesting actually.

just look at the gracics they suck for everything but goblin and worgen

Deleted

So... after we had thousand threads of "OMG Worgens and goblins are new races!!!" now we have 100 threads " LOL Worgens and Goblins aren't new races" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kharay1977
    Naga would be pretty interesting actually.
    Naga warrior

Naga DK

I love how they displayed the legs tbh, can't display boots nor head items yet though.

Maybe they're all real and people jumped to conclusions too early?!

Only time will tell!

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I tried to remind people that they were just Halloween masks, and not to jump to any conclusions.

Fat lot of good that did. :
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

i am right

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

You also typed "mittle" and "grafiks" in your post, which tends to destroy any credibility you may have had.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

How in any way were the goblin and worgen masks a way for Blizzard to create confusion?

Someone found those two masks, and people automatically jumped to OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGNEWRACES!1!!!1111!!!!111!!

Look pretty stupid.

They're halloween masks, they don't have the be of the highest quality. Who actually wears them for more than a few seconds to see how dumb they look? Remember that these will not be as big ingame as the pictures are in the forum as well,so something like the Vrykul beard did not have to be of the highest quality. It's also quite ridiculous to think that even if any of these were going to be new races that they will be using the exact face models from the mask that they would on the playable race...plus, people seem to forget each race gets more than one face and one hair to choose from.The orge female one looks awesome btw, like a fat dead fella. :-*

IMO people are trying to create controversy to keep WoW alive when it's currently dying.
    They really need to release the new patch and info about the Xpac soon. They will around
    the release of AION most likely.

Who cares?

Neither the Worgen nor Ogre had ingame representations and so they were created.

And aren't we all just making shit up now?

Does anyone remember the Tigons and thinking they'd be a Race?

Are we really being Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Slizarus
    Who cares?

Neither the Worgen nor Ogre had ingame representations and so they were created.

And aren't we all just making shit up now?

Does anyone remember the Tigons and thinking they'd be a Race?

Are we really being Serious?
    There is no Worgen male texture model that looks like the mask. There are no goblin models that are as detailed as the masks.

We are always Serious, good sir. This is the Internet!
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

I myself wonder if they'll ever create a female ogre/worgen. Because halloween masks don't need to mean they'll eventually do that of course.
    Although we know they're not unaware of the shitstorm created by adding those previous masks. They're just not telling anything.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering