Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Goblins and Worgens are the new races of the Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by crimsona
    I bet Boub has extra info he's not sharing.

Just because a race is aligned with one faction mean the entire town swings to one side.

Humans are alliance, yet Dalaran is open to Horde.
    Dalaran is not a human city, it is a mage city. Mages qualifying as any race that can wield magic in its accepted forms. Thus, most mage-compatible races are represented in Dalaran.
    The exception is, of course, the Blood Elves, whom had to be allowed into the Kirin Tor's select group.

Ok, look at all the commotion its creating. If these two arent the new races then Blizzard will get so much hate from players.

Im starting to see a patter in Blizzard: whenever Blizzard puts clues of something new, players make speculations, and Blizzard stays quiet. Time passes and Blizzard finally reveals that the obvious speculations are correct.

I would not be suprised if this 'leak' was a plant/setup to stir up talk and hype and stuff.

Because they KNOW people datamine the patch files all the time, it's not a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunwind
    I would not be suprised if this 'leak' was a plant/setup to stir up talk and hype and stuff.

Because they KNOW people datamine the patch files all the time, it's not a secret.
    Blizzard has a tendency to overlook things, though.

Quote Originally Posted by berriwood
    Making new textures is a huge deal, and should only be done for a BIG deal thing right? No, they aren't that lazy. Idiot.
    Who the hell said just making textures was a big deal? As I said in my post, which you would know if you had read it, it wouldn't have been a big deal if it was just goblin textures. It would even be normal. Blizzard added the new broom mounts in July before they first appeared in Hallow's end that year. The fact that they picked Worgen out of no where, and beyond that, the fact that they introduced the concept of -female- worgen, says that it probably isn't just a random new mask texture.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosshadow
    Im starting to see a patter in Blizzard: whenever Blizzard puts clues of something new, players make speculations, and Blizzard stays quiet. Time passes and Blizzard finally reveals that the obvious speculations where correct.
    The days before the Draenei announcement were wierd. Eveyone saying "Yes, it will be the Draenei, not, it will not!" and then we saw a picture of an Eredar Paladin...

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [/url]
    you can tell by the facial expression of the female worgen that she looks nice (alliance) i mean look how much detail is in her face, it just wouldnt be for straight up NPC's

They always like to create hype and stay silent.

Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster
    Dalaran is not a human city, it is a mage city. Mages qualifying as any race that can wield magic in its accepted forms. Thus, most mage-compatible races are represented in Dalaran.
    The exception is, of course, the Blood Elves, whom had to be allowed into the Kirin Tor's select group.
    And the Kirin Tor was part of the Alliance of Lordearon which the HIGH ELFS were part of, and only recently did the Kirin Tor became neutral so Dalaran was an Alliance city.

Deleted

They always do this. It's their hype machine working full-steam.

Gras Bouby ;D

I was thinking the same thing. Unless it was accidental, I imagine Blizzard purpusely added those those masks to fuel speculation, only to surprise us at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by wertigo
    Gasp

(My comment on the previous thread about this

One idea of the next expansion's "gimmick" (see: Dranaei, Blood Elves, Death Knight) might indeed be these two new races, but the gimmick being the ability to choose side, as both races are somewhat neutral in nature. For example, before you leave the starting zone of said races, you get the ability to choose either Horde or Alliance as your faction. You cannot leave the zone until you've decided, nor join any guild or be teleported out until you've chosen. Through a questchain for example.

Just a thought. Also;

Wow.
    This, I like.

Atm we can only speculate but if the new Expansion brings new races Goblins and Worgen are most definitely on top the list of plausible new races.

Possibly new races:

Goblin, Worgen, Pandaren, Nagas, Ogres, High Elfs, Arakkoa, Murloc (Gorlocs) and Wolvar.

The most plausible are Goblin, Worgen and Pandaren to be honest

IMO this are masks. and there is female worgen only becouse she is.... HOT! Mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by skypunk_lx
    And the Kirin Tor was part of the Alliance of Lordearon which the HIGH ELFS were part of, and only recently did the Kirin Tor became neutral so Dalaran was an Alliance city.
    Even when Dalaran was part of the Alliance of Lordearon it had to be seen as a independent force acting mostly on it's own volition.

I have a feeling this expansion will deal with alot more than what we think =/

I just looked at lore, and there are connections between the Emerald Dream, the Maelstrom and the Dragons. There is something missing that Blizzard isnt telling us.

Goblin SHAMAN BABBY... JUST BRING IT ON!!!!!. Can't w8 for a goblin shaman to cast a lightning overload from a tinny lil green alien...... shaman powa

Quote Originally Posted by skypunk_lx
    Atm we can only speculate but if the new Expansion brings new races Goblins and Worgen are most definitely on top the list of plausible new races.

Possibly new races:

Goblin, Worgen, Pandaren, Nagas, Ogres, High Elfs, Arakkoa, Murloc (Gorlocs) and Wolvar.

The most plausible are Goblin, Worgen and Pandaren to be honest
    Pandaren isn't plausible, as there are laws in china that forbid any images involving the injury of death of panda bears.
    So if Pandaren became a race, china would likely not allow the expansion to be released in China.

too early to /gasp /orgasm etc
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US