Thread: Need Pally Help

Need Pally Help

Basically this is an alt lvl 76 currently ret. I love running my buddies thru old instances helping them lvl up but they will eventually get to harder content which I wont be able to solo. If anyone else does this and runs instances in outlands whats the best spec? Whats the higest Instance you've solo'd? Prot/Ret? Prot/Holy? Ret/Holy? Any info would be greatly appreciated. An actual spec with glyphs would be even better.

Please No Trolls

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Need Pally Help

Quote Originally Posted by DeAtHsCrEeM
    Basically this is an alt lvl 76 currently ret. I love running my buddies thru old instances helping them lvl up but they will eventually get to harder content which I wont be able to solo. If anyone else does this and runs instances in outlands whats the best spec? Whats the higest Instance you've solo'd? Prot/Ret? Prot/Holy? Ret/Holy? Any info would be greatly appreciated. An actual spec with glyphs would be even better.

Please No Trolls
    You can solo any regular OL instance as Ret past 76 with no problem- Judge Light and SoLight and you're good to go.

If one of your buddies is a healer, get some decent Prot gear and you'll be set as well.

Deleted

Re: Need Pally Help

Ronark's right, I'm talking from a level 80 PoV, but ret with Seal/judgement of light is probably the best way to solo smaller instances. Or a prot/ret hybrid spec where you run full ret gear along with a high block value shield and a DPS 1Her, but I'm not sure that'd work as well as a level 76 as it does for me.