Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!

Quote Originally Posted by whodabeast
    Wow you take this game way to serious. Just chill and stop calling the FBI on people man. You need to turn off the game and go outside and have fun. You obviously nerd raging so stop the QQ. Things will get fixed. My recommendation to you is to quit wow cause you take it too damn serious. Good riddance to the twinks

I feed off your tears
    Dude, your ignorance is annoying, stop it.

I had a twink once, spent allot of gold on him

but other then that i'm happy i won't see any one-shotting twinks anymore
    way more fun to play low lvl BG's again for us non twinks

deathshaker go nutthug more. This cruc cries like no other. Called FBI on some kid lol. He changed servers cause he couldn't take the grief.

Ropetown drove him out of town and now all he does is wine.

Cry more twinks :

15+ Year Old Account

Enough QQ in the forums lately to save the worlds deserts

This is a GOOD change. The twink fanbase, while it is small, its there. However compared to people levelling its not fair. Simply put, now you can level in BG's, its fair to say that more people under the level 18, 28, 38 etc will be queueing. Where as before it was be 16, 26, 36 etc or GTFO. What this means is that the BG queues for the lower brackets will INFACT go up.

"They should have made it so you can turn off experience and others can turn on experience and yet you still play each other.
    That way Twinks can stay at their own level and the lower levels can still level via pvp. Without hurting the que times/population."
    This may sound like a good idea for TWINKS, but it will infact lower the amount of queues for the lower brackets, possibly back to there original amounts. Theres no fun in having 20% of your health lost by a single attack of a hunters pet. Imagine that at level 10-15. No one would enjoy levelling through BG's, and if anything you would get the original 16+ people queing up making blizzard attempt at an alternate levelling path void.

Also on the Warsong Gulch idea you suggested, this would almost definetley make it a midfest. Its obviously slightly more fun to fight in the middle, but BG's arent meant to be a 10v10 Arena Bracket. There meant to have an objective. And while you may not like the 20 minute timer (Ive enjoyed a few 1-2 Hour WSG's before, infact i prefer them) Its needed. Also as people would rather risk getting XP faster, they will try to go for the flag. And since theres no uber twinks that are extremely hard to kill, the flags should be easier to get.

So for the TLDR's simply put, this should infact have a positive output on all non-twinks queue times and enjoyment of battlegrounds, as for twinks like many people said, there may still be games, just everyones checking out the fancy new content for there mains. And like you said, your on a fairly small battlegroup.

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah wait not done yet
    ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahah

twinks are just noobs who cant pvp against real players so they spend tons of money to make there low lvl character better then everyone else
    World of Warcraft has just as much right and responsibility to create new lore just as the old Warcraft games and books did.

Fucking deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by carnavas
    Guys I don't think you get it...

OP is saying it has ruined BGs for ALL players, not just twinks. Removing twinks from the general battlegrounds will create longer queue times for EVERYONE.
    Don´t think so. Now it´s worth to join BGs before 80. It wasn´t much fun to get beaten up by equip. Even if there were only 2 or 3 lowie farmers on each side: It wasn´t fun for anyone else.

Now it´s really great. PvP-twinks entered mortality, hrhrhr! xD

You will see more normal chars enjoying it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshaker
    Dude, your ignorance is annoying, stop it.
    You registered just for this post? I think this entire thread demonstrates how many either:

1.) Don't care about the 'plight' of the twink, or
    2.) Revel in it.

I'm more 2 than 1. Your mileage may vary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Maybe I can see if Exodus or Paragon have a strat on how to make girls clothes just fall off, exploiting of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfen13
    There are exploits for that, but you get a long time in prison for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    Die twinks!

Seriously though, I won't miss twinks at all.
    Heartily agree.

QQ more twinks.
    We won't miss you when playing bgs with our lowbie alts.

Blizzard finally found a good solution for this problem.

Sorry OP but if you need to make a twink to enjoy PvP then you really should have a look at that desire. You want to create an overpowered character within a limited band with the aim of what, Fair fights, I think not!

All the talk of perfecting a class at a level, enjoying a level band and other rubbish are a joke. Twinks are about exploiting the controlled aspects of PvP BG's and being a big fish in a useless pool. While leveling I can not count the number of times I put up with time running out WSG in the 19-39 bands. Being two shot by a rogue in blues for the 19th time is what turns people off this game. Even more fun was turning up to find the premade from a twink guild that was there for kick's.

Now blizzard has seen the light, if you want a twink you may, have fun and best wishes to you, but don't bother the rest of us. Now you can prove your twinky-ness in a BG with others so desiring. I can not undestand how this is not exactly what twinks want, unless it really is just about owning non-twinks.

I hope they just do away with twinks, they are the bane of this earth.

I know the janitor that works at blizzard, let me call him up and let him know about all your QQing. I think he can really help you guys.

I'll keep you guys up to date

Cool, your best twink pal

do the real pvp instead of twinking :

When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God ?

I have to agree with all of the posters saying that it's a great change. I used to enjoy Battlegrounds very much when leveling, but then people started making twinks... I just didn't feel like PvP'ing at all after I had my alts one-shotted in Warsong Gulch.

This change has seperated the majority of twinks(I suppose some will continue to gank non-twinks untill they're too close to reaching a new level) from the rest of the players, and I'm happy about that.

Twinks got what they deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    For those who are 19, 29, 39, 49 and so on and want to PvP on their twinks they have to que for other 29 twinks and on most battlegroups there just isn't a lot on at exactly the same time making que times excessively long...almost non-existant.
    What about waiting maybe a week before complaining about a change ? That might help you being more accurate in your statements.

Of course, there is going to be a lot of people in normal low level BGs, for if you can earn XP there, it's surely appealing. BG for twinks shall be a little less popular, but don't blame Blizzard: it's simply that when twinking comes about fighting only twinks, it may not interest much people (very surprising).

Quote Originally Posted by Masamichi
    You registered just for this post? I think this entire thread demonstrates how many either:

1.) Don't care about the 'plight' of the twink, or
    2.) Revel in it.

I'm more 2 than 1. Your mileage may vary.
    Yes, I registered just for that post, not cause I support twinks, simply because I can't stand when people are saying ''lulz I r right you r wrong lulzlulzlulz'' and that's what the guy I quoted was doing.

LOL crucifer admits that he cries. rofl damn boy you need to get out in the sun.

ending twinks is the best thing blizzard has done and i applaud them. I hope it stays this way so more lower level people can have a good experience like it was in pre bc.

Burning crusade killed world pvp
    twinks killed low lvl pvp

and my janitor friend at blizzard says he will talk to his boss tomorrow morning about changing twinks back to facerolling noobs.

kk care face

but.. twinks are completely untouched in this patch
    just turn off exp gains
    that's it.
    Stop reading my sig, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by nucz0r
    do the real pvp instead of twinking :
    qft.But sadly some people have more gold and free time than brain,so this is not an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by piratepete
    I really really REALLY can't be bothered with all the crap and hassle of trying to get the most epic of gears whilst bugging XP gains. The hardest part of playing a twink was getting the gear without getting the XP, now that the barrier is gone, I can race to 19 without QQing over every XP gain on the way, and when I get there I can turn off XP, start playing twink matches and see if I can get better gear somewhere.
    Sir, your glass appears to be half full, top-up?

Quote Originally Posted by clic

Anyhow, the concept of a twink is ridiculous.
    this is the concept of a twink

1. twink

An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

There are two major theories about the origin of this word, both of which probably have elements of truth to them.

a) Twink comes from an acronym T.W.I.N.K. "Teenage, White, Into No Kink."

b) Twink is a shortening of the name for the famous "TWINKIE" snack cake: a tasty, cream-filled snack with no nutritional value. The phallic shape of the "TWINKIE" snack cake should not escape the reader's attention.
    I don't like going to that club because it's nothing but a bunch of twinks.
    Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twink
    Wait, why does it matter?

Jesus was black, the government did 9/11, Ronald Reagan was the Devil and WoW is a game