Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Brain storm on best Goblin/class and Worgen/class combos.

Im making a Worgen Warrior and heading to Moon Guard.

Worgen have a lot of backstory, especially with what he learned about Gilneas. It will be fun to RP with one.

I hope that the other Races starting zones get some tweaks to make them somewhat better; if not as good as the Worgen//Goblin starting zone.

All about the deterrence -> turn in mid-air -> rocket jump

Worgen druid ftw
    You can't use this while stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucis
    All about the Disengage -> turn in mid-air -> rocket jump
    fixd

Im making a goblin warrior. I always thought the beta heroic leap was an awesome ability and now it will come true. Plus I always liked gnome warriors because of how tiny they are but alliance blows.

Worgen (in essence Werewolves) scream melee. The classes I will consider making for worgen will all be melee classes (warr/rogue/druid/DK). Werewolves just don't look as cool to me if they are standing back and wailing at you with projectiles.

Goblin Mage could be good for pvp. get into tight situation just blink -> rocket jump to get 40 yards distance.

and if the rocket launcher is off the GCD it wouldnt be bad for pve / burst.

Yeah when I see goblin's rocket boost effect, I immediately think Mage... Combined with a mage's blink I think the rocket boost would be the biggest pain in the ass to PVP against. Oh yeah, and just add an extra 1% spell haste on top of that as well.

Goblin holy priest (bonus haste, better pots, "OMG quick rocket out of fire/to the raid member that doesn't know how to stay in range of the healer")
    Worgen rogue (skinning, extra sprint, bonus damage)

just me or a arms warrior with charge in combat, intercept ,bladestorm getting sprint sounds extremly powerful?

10+ Year Old Account

Don't know about others but I will personally be going Worgen Druid and Goblin Warlock...

I honestly don't care which class goes with which race the best. Frankly I find such concepts to be a waste of time.

Goblin Mage is where it's at for me. ;D

Think of a Worgen with two 2h weapons and charging.
    So badass.

Goblins will probably make solid casters and hunters, while Worgen are primed for any melee DPS class or hunters.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

All Goblins are going to be bad-ass against newbs. Noggenfogger + tiny default height = clickers nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    All Goblins are going to be bad-ass against newbs. Noggenfogger + tiny default height = clickers nightmare.
    I never noticed that gnomes are stronger against newbz.

I am gonna roll goblin resto shaman = haste and buffed alchemy, best combo ever.

Worgen clothies (priest, mage, warlock), maybe a druid and warrior. Will try out the goblin starting area. I just can't stick with a horde character for long anymore. Makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta
    Worgen clothies (priest, mage, warlock), maybe a druid and warrior. Will try out the goblin starting area. I just can't stick with a horde character for long anymore. Makes me sad.

what do u think about worgen warlock? the sprint on a lock can be an awesome thing for pvp, for both dotters or direct damage imo, even kinda op when off cd!