426 34.92%
  • No

192 15.74%
  • WTF

602 49.34%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Troll cat form leaked!

It looks really good, but aren't the tusks too big? I mean, it you impale an elephant with them.

look at them banana tusks!
    !!!!!GOOD NEWS, EVERYBODY!!!!!

It's a bit small, and... too cute. =/ Hopefully the Worgen "cat" form looks more fierce.

15+ Year Old Account

The words 'small' and 'cute' pop up in many posts here :P

then again, I always found female trolls to be exactly those things doubtful that they keep that in mind when designing the forms though... at least they sure didnt when you look at a female NE and its bearform

I want Troll Cat form to have tiger stripes.

We won't know till cataclysm I suppose..

Deleted

[quote=Vrykul ]

yes they do

Looks like a cat and pig had a few drinks together and things got a little heated.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat
    People aren't automatically saying it's fake. People are looking at it and seeing the fact that it looks like a retarded kitten. And if it really was so "completely clear" that people have no clue, wouldn't the people with no clue realize it too, or are you the sole master of realizing how much more awesome than everyone else your judgment is? "It's obvious" isn't much of an argument if it isn't obvious to anyone else.
    LOL

Looking at this some more, I think the idea of a 'bobcat-style' tail is a great idea. Maybe not exactly like this no, but I could see a Troll having a bob-tail for some reason.

Make it black and see what people think of it.

Minus the tusks thats totally how the Gnome catform should look lol.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Khan
    I didn't know a tiger could get down syndrome. I learned something today.

Interesting. I, personally, will be remaining cautious about the legitimacy of this picture. Not saying it can't be real, it's certainly high enough quality to be real, but without a traceable source (or even confirmation from someone reliable, such as Boubouille) I'll remain mildly skeptical. (Not like there aren't people out there with the talent to create something like this.)

But, for the sake of discussion, let's say this is troll cat form. It's not bad. I like the ears and the tail. However, I think it's an odd mix of bobcat and lynx characteristics... it seems to have a bobcat's stocky build and short legs coupled with a lynx's defining characteristics (such as longer ear tufts, less bold spots (when they actually have any) and solid black tail tip.) For a troll, I think it would have been better served having a lynx's build as well, which would include longer legs and large paws. It would be more in-tune with the Troll's naturally long and lanky body. Also, while I know tusks are a defining characteristic for trolls, I think the ones on this little guy are over doing it. They look to be literally half the length of its body. Cut them down to size a bit, and they're good.

Those are my thoughts, anyway. I guess only time will tell how the new druid forms turn out.

All the troll druid forms here! Totally leaked

bobcat form:

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Rofl, bobcat form...

could be the worgen cat form lmao

My thoughts: First, the night elf cat form isn't based off the lynx, the lynx is based off the old cat form. The night elf form is a panther (watch the cinematic.) the lynxes in ghostlands, Eversong, etc. are based on the old night elf cat form which has since been updated and dosn't look at all like a lynx. The picture is probably an updated npc lynx with tusks and a mohawk which someone somehow found.
    Why they would choose now to update the lynx is beyond me. It makes sense to actually make it look like a lynx though.

.....or the whole thing is fake.....