Quote Originally Posted by Lunchable
    The face is hideous.
    Kinda like a trolls face?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Re: Troll cat form leaked!

Quote Originally Posted by Rare
    Even if it might be fake, it's a great work. Looks absolutely professional.

Most people here have no clue how much work it takes to make a textured model look like this (even if it was derived from an existing model)
    Making a mesh of the Eiffel tower and putting a cat face on that would also take a lot of work. That doesn't make it a good feral form though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare
    Considering this, I don't think it's a fake. What would be the reason for the one who should have faked it?
    This is the Internet. People don't do "reason" here. It could very well have been initially posted as a suggestion of what the artist thinks troll forms should look like, then taken by someone else as a "leaked" troll cat form. Quite possibly because the person copying the image didn't bother to actually read the artist's original post.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account

Looks cute. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat
    .. It could very well have been initially posted as a suggestion of what the artist thinks troll forms should look like, then taken by someone else as a "leaked" troll cat form. Quite possibly because the person copying the image didn't bother to actually read the artist's original post.
    Quite possibly??

Whose ass did you pull this story off? I think if you speculated some longer you'd present us with the curriculum vitae, the shoe size and the backgrounds of how this person was involved in 9/11..
    [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    That cat looks like he ran too fast into a tree.

Flat face.
    I find that hard to believe with those tusks in the way. :P

PS. I love it ;D
    "Horde, quit whining about Blood Elves. You say we are girly and yet it is you who are whining like 16 yr old girls that are not getting their way."

I think this could be genuine. There's a lot of detail on the face, and compare the whole model to the standard of the new Tauren/Nelf forms... it's not a million miles out. I wouldn't be too suprised to see this again in different colours come Cataclysm. Bring on the Tusked Trees. ;D

'And you give the plague to your healers. Who are standing waiting for it. Because they love you. Love also being a kind of plague.' - Raid Leader describing the tacts for PP 25 HC.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster
    Ugly as **** I hope it's a fake
    So are trolls, mon

15+ Year Old Account

this cat obviously made too much facepalms which causes their face to be compressed a little bit too much.
    and they obviously hunter their own ... tail? and bite them off a bit.

the face must be a little bit "longer" - because troll's faces aren't really compressed... and... change the tail.
    besides this, they look great, but I also think, its pretty much fake.

15+ Year Old Account

Wow - props to the artist.. if it wasnt for the tusks then we'd probably have an interesting discussion here

looks liek fluffy kitteh!!! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Syph
    Wow - props to the artist.. if it wasnt for the tusks then we'd probably have an interesting discussion here
    Well considering all of the Nelf feral forms have LONG EARS and the Tauren feral forms have BIG HORNS, big tusks on a race that's most noticeable feature is tusks I'd say seeing them on the real or final forms is highly, HIGHLY likely.

WTF...Troll kitties have Downs?
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

like it...but I think its odd that one of the skinniest races ingame should get a cat model that looks somewhat...fat. Would be kinda weird. Those tusks are great though...I guess if the face was longer and a bit more slim I'd totally love it
    Fake or not..well done and gets my personal

Looks alot like a bobcat to me.

Failenx

Looks like my mom getting out've the shower and stubbing her toe in the process.

smells like F-F-F-F-Fake.
    The model is cool but look more boar than cat ....

And Troll are from the jungle not mountain like the lynx.

Ps : The little bone and the feather Are too big and should be in alway in the ground...
    But the model look realy professional.

I don't know what you talking about. This looks VERY real and kinda what can be expected from the troll catform. No I don't like it but it looks very real. But I don't like druids and absolutely friggin' HATE horde overall, so I don't care. Think what you want, it looks 100% real to me.

And it's a bobcat.

What I really love is when people automaticly assume "it's fake" or whatever. Alot of people did the exact same thing when found out abou the Cata. leak. There was nothing but, "LOL ITS FAKE" and all that bullshit. Oh wait..

I dunno.

WoW trolls seem to be a bit more... pointy, ya know? Yes, the trolls from the raids transform into accurate reflections of the animals they are representing, but this is different. This is a straight up druid transformation and as such should probably include more elongated features. You know, like a long pointy nose somehow. The tauren cat form was changed to have a long, bullish snout. While the tusks will probably appear in the model, I don't think the face is very "troll," know what I mean?

The other weird little issue has to do with the dangly fetish thing hanging there. In the current Blizzard way of doing things, all of those dangles (be it the jewelry from the NE cat form, whatever hangs from the tauren transformations, cloth from the end of weapons, decorative danglies from shoulders, etc.) always face the player. No matter what angle the camera is tilted, they always face the player. The artist either forgot about this fact or took it upon themselves to try to improve the current design methods. Man, I hope that made sense.

While a nice model edit, creation, or photoshop job, it's probably fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykul
    The feathers on the tusks aren't sprite, so it's obviously fake... :P j/k

That actually looks very like the Blizzard style of texturing, and it has the same trick used on the mane as Tauren and Nelf cat forms'...

But if you look closely at the right front leg on the left image, it kind of looks photoshopped.

Edit: lolerrors
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Joke? Doesn't affect Boubouille