Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    While I don't disagree that crit helps mastery the difference is in a raid you can get decent crit because of all the buffs and you don't get additional Mastery which is why I'm perfectly fine we being @ 1000 crit rating out of raids. The impact is more noticeable in a 5 man because you have no crit buffs.
    That is indeed true, however I'm running the spreadsheet with full raid buffs active.

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    Not bad 8.5/10, one thing I notice is that you could use an Etched Demonseye in your shoulders and belt which would allow you to reforge your blue ring to mastery instead of hit. Also whenever you can afford it get the +50strength glove/hand enchants plus grab the inscription crafted str libram:us.battle.net/wow/en/item/62243

What seems to have a large impact on the value of crit and mastery is what ratio you have both of them in rather than the absolute value. That plus the t11 set bonuses each push the breakeven point higher since they both increase the value of mastery.

(Mastery rating/Crit rating) is directly proportional to (dps worth crit/dps worth mastery) in the range of values I have on my gear.

I'm getting the 50str for bracers. I'm saving the 50str till I get t11 gloves. Do you do 25mans? I just started Ret again and I was wondering what people's numbers are.

Quote Originally Posted by Thilia View Post
    Going to go ahead and throw my toon in here, armory link is in sig.
    10/10 - Only negative thing I could say is i'm jealous!

If someone could take a look at mine, make sure I didnt miss anything major, lol, would appreciate it.

-Link is in Sig-

P.S - Big enchants are on my things to do list, and working on obtaining the PVP gloves. A lot of blues still, but we've only been raiding since early Feb. Would the Hyjal tank cloak be enough of an improvement to swap out for?

Quote Originally Posted by Goitter View Post
    10/10 - Only negative thing I could say is i'm jealous!

If someone could take a look at mine, make sure I didnt miss anything major, lol, would appreciate it.

-Link is in Sig-

P.S - Big enchants are on my things to do list, and working on obtaining the PVP gloves. A lot of blues still, but we've only been raiding since early Feb. Would the Hyjal tank cloak be enough of an improvement to swap out for?
    get pvp shoulders, pvp helm, pvp weapon and dont reforge crit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goitter View Post
    Yes get the hyjal cloak and reforge the dodge to hit.

Looks good, you're just lacking 0.07% hit.

And never gem str/hit unless you get a 20 strength bonus for it. you re better off with reforging, even if it's mastery.

Even in my current gear running with 2107 Mastery crit is still behind but just barely.

Ok, so after checking my own gear scaling on crit and mastery.... I got a little different result then you did requital.

And then i took a look at your stats. You have less crit then me, and more mastery. Even then your scaling says that mastery is a more valuable stat then crit for you(?). I think i missed something. Anyone with an explanation?

Edit:
    I ran it again, and got different results. lol? Is Simcraft not stable? Or is crit and mastery so like each other that simcraft are having problems seeing who's better then the other?
    Last edited by MorphexEU; 2011-03-08 at 08:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How many Iterations are you running and what fight type? It will sim differently usually not a ton different but much like a fight you aren't likely to see the same DPS on the same fight back to back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazak View Post
    Yes get the hyjal cloak and reforge the dodge to hit.

And never gem str/hit unless you get a 20 strength bonus for it. you re better off with reforging, even if it's mastery.
    Nothing I could really put my finger on, good job.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dalph/advanced

I should probably gem pure strength in boots and gloves, but it just fits with my hits right now (8.08%)

Landslide on weapon, too expensive atm, specially when we have Nef on farm anyway (it'll drop AS SOON as I spend a buttload on Landslide, that's my luck). Bracers 50 strength, need it, but expensive as hell atm aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazak View Post

Yes, Iam aware of missing hit now Iam targeting for ODS wrist

I considered 2x 20str/20hit gem and +30str bonus better for my equip than pure 2 x 40str gem (is 80 str better than 70 str and 40 hit?)....i cannot reforge 40 missing hit from another stats...

Deleted
    6/10
    Weird build, hope its pvp or something, for pve its bad. 20str/20hit with only 10str bonus - would change that for 40str. Blue cloak with BoTwilight/Boe/Badge ones? Cheap enchants

Here is mine : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/pawik/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Pawelek View Post
    6/10
    Weird build, hope its pvp or something, for pve its bad. 20str/20hit with only 10str bonus - would change that for 40str. Blue cloak with BoTwilight/Boe/Badge ones? Cheap enchants

Here is mine : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/pawik/simple
    Assuming you mean Eternal Glory, this is why:
    Eternal Glory: The chance to not consume Holy Power from this talent now also applies to not consuming the clearcasting effect generated by Divine Purpose.

Dunno why it's not in tooltip, and I have yet to see another notice about it since patch notes before 4.0.6, but from the testing I've done it works fine, and as such is pretty awesome imo.

And the rest you said, I mentioned myself (pure strength in gloves / boots instead of str / hit would put me in a bad reforge situation for the required 8% hit atm). Cheap enchants, money issues. The cloak comment is kinda useless, since you know it's RNG based. Have yet to see Council cloak ever, spent my VP's on bigger upgrades, and cba to buy BoE with 3/13 HC on farm :P

How many Iterations are you running and what fight type? It will sim differently usually not a ton different but much like a fight you aren't likely to see the same DPS on the same fight back to back.
    I ran two...... witch is so absolutely not many. But both on a patchwerk fight.
    Going to run more of them, on a patchwerk fight style. Or shall i try different fight styles?

Edit:

Lets continue the simcraft part here.
    Last edited by MorphexEU; 2011-03-08 at 12:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asmodei View Post
    Yes, Iam aware of missing hit now Iam targeting for ODS wrist

I considered 2x 20str/20hit gem and +30str bonus better for my equip than pure 2 x 40str gem (is 80 str better than 70 str and 40 hit?)....i cannot reforge 40 missing hit from another stats...
    I'm refering to the 2 str/hit gems in your hands and shoulders where you just get 10 str as bonus, the one in your chest is ok.

now 40 hit is better than 20 str, but 20 str is still a lot better than 40 mastery or even a lower 2nd stat that you would loose with reforging.

simply reforge your neck to hit instead of mastery, replace those 2 gems with pure strength and you should even get your 8% hit

Quote Originally Posted by Dorph View Post
    Assuming you mean Eternal Glory, this is why:
    Eternal Glory: The chance to not consume Holy Power from this talent now also applies to not consuming the clearcasting effect generated by Divine Purpose.

Dunno why it's not in tooltip, and I have yet to see another notice about it since patch notes before 4.0.6, but from the testing I've done it works fine, and as such is pretty awesome imo.
    that's because you get a divine purpose prooc from the used abilitie ( TV or inquisition), and not because of eternal glory.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    that's because you get a divine purpose prooc from the used abilitie ( TV or inquisition), and not because of eternal glory.
    Well, from what I've seen, if you get a new Divine purpose from TV / Inq, the buff and the visual effect for the DP proc goes away for a short moment, resetting the DP proc duration, however if it procs from EG (?) it just stays there like no ability has been used yet (I even think it doesn't reset the duration of DP when it procs through EG)
    Could be client - server lag that causes it to be different, but I'd like to see something about EG from Blizzard, since they wrote it in notes, and never confirmed (through tooltip) or scrapped it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorph View Post
    Well, from what I've seen, if you get a new Divine purpose from TV / Inq, the buff and the visual effect for the DP proc goes away for a short moment, resetting the DP proc duration, however if it procs from EG (?) it just stays there like no ability has been used yet (I even think it doesn't reset the duration of DP when it procs through EG)
    Could be client - server lag that causes it to be different, but I'd like to see something about EG from Blizzard, since they wrote it in notes, and never confirmed (through tooltip) or scrapped it.

It has been tested and stated i dont know how many times,EG works only for WoG.No other ability can proc the EG bonus of not consuming the clearcasting effect of DP.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    It has been tested and stated i dont know how many times,EG works only for WoG.No other ability can proc the EG bonus of not consuming the clearcasting effect of DP.
    Alright, you seem pretty sure, so maybe I should just respec.
    Source though?
    Cause I can't find anything but the official statement that it works with DP from 4.0.6 patch notes. Those are getting old now though.

Quote Originally Posted by MorphexEU View Post
    I ran two...... witch is so absolutely not many. But both on a patchwerk fight.
    Going to run more of them, on a patchwerk fight style. Or shall i try different fight styles?

Edit:

Lets continue the simcraft part here.
    haste on bracers -> strength on bracers

btw i know i have no cape enchant i just noticed that last night
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post

btw i know i have no cape enchant i just noticed that last night
    You kind of pointed the obvious.. that and apparently you're not using your engineering enchant on your gloves!!!

I was about to say you're under hit cap, but hum, forgot about space goats.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s-blade/zurak/
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch