Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Remove crit coggle in ur head and get expertise then reforge more expertise until u get cap. 9/10

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rakzlol/simple
    mine
    umm excuse me? I'm over cap with Glyph you might want to look again. That's 20 expertise without my SoT being active IE I'm OVER exp cap since I only need 16 with the glyph.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Remove crit coggle in ur head and get expertise then reforge more expertise until u get cap. 9/10

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rakzlol/simple
    mine
    You would benefit from changing some of your gems, as you are meeting socket bonuses that are not very beneficial for you. The +40 hit gem in your chest should be +40 strength, as well as your str/hit gem in legs should be changed, as the socket bonus is far from worth it.

Your shoulder socket is debatable, because meeting a 10str bonus with a 20str/20hit slot is in the majority of cases not worth it, same thing in your belt.

You could also get a better reforge solution by using this website: http://wowreforge.com
    It's a super awesome site, that will optimize your reforging for you, after loading your character in from the armory. It has become very fast and smooth now after some updates, I highly recommend it to every retpaladin that wants the most out of their gear. The default settings for statweights are also fairly accurate (as to what a 359 geared characters weights would be). It might value mastery a bit too high if you are using a blue weapon (because crit becomes better relatively with low weapon damage), but its easy to input your own values if you have simmed your personal weights from simcraft or a spreadsheet.

As for your spec, you should consider 2/2 eye for an eye instead of Acts of sacrifice if you are looking to optimize dps. It can make up anywhere from 0.2 up to 2% of your total damage on a given fight, so definately worth the points. However I can see the snare removal is handy if you are using your retspec for other things than raiding, however in that case 1 point there would be sufficient.

Also an enchant and socket your new bracers (grats!) but I can see you just got them today, so I'm not gonna call slack on that

If you can stand doing a few arena games a week, you can pick up a 359 pvp weapon which would be a good upgrade over your current weapon, especially with a landslide.

Otherwise looks alright, but can't give more than 5/10.

Kudos to finally getting a Heroic Ashkandi, Shoes! Now to set even more records. :P
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Okay cool dude

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Kudos to finally getting a Heroic Ashkandi, Shoes! Now to set even more records. :P
    Thanks man, only took 17 kills to see our first one drop (19 if you count alt kills as well!). RNG can be really disgusting at times.

But man this weapon is filthy. My damage jumped through the roof after getting it and reforging off a lot of my excessive expertise. I went directly over and clocked straight in at #1 on hc Double Dragons with an almost 600 lead over #2. And I even messed up and accidentally got ported inside for a good 10 seconds in the last part of the fight. Ooops. But damn I used to pull 2-3k less than that with Akirus, pretty unreal.

Just need that pretty little necklace of yours now and I'm full BiS. Did you manage to get it before your tanks, or have you just had loads of them drop? I doubt I'll get prio on that over our main tanks, but one can always dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Just need that pretty little necklace of yours now and I'm full BiS. Did you manage to get it before your tanks, or have you just had loads of them drop? I doubt I'll get prio on that over our main tanks, but one can always dream!
    Yeah, we've had a few drop. Our first kill she dropped 2 of them, both of which went to the 2 tanks present there. Second kill we had our DK tank in there, and he got the one that dropped that kill. It was on the 3rd kill another dropped, and at that point all the tanks had one, so I was able to get it next. All I need are the bracers then I am BiS too!
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

I cant post a fking link here.. for some retard shit so ill just have to w8

---------- Post added 2011-04-29 at 09:42 PM ----------

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...triumph/simple

Quote Originally Posted by vontriumph View Post
    I cant post a fking link here.. for some retard shit so ill just have to w8

---------- Post added 2011-04-29 at 09:42 PM ----------

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...triumph/simple
    Looks good to me. Just have to get that RNG and hope for some bracers I guess lol. Also maybe pick up a LtS to replace your FoA, and then reforge out of hit into mastery.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...krausis/simple

well i dont need the hit so i think its a waste to get LTS isntead of Crit + a nice STR to go togetter with Zealotery wings

+ for bracers These are better then the onces from Omnitron Hope to get them HC ofc then its better but for now it gives 2 more str but alot of Haste soi Pref the pure mastery

Krausis, I would aim towards the 4 piece Replacing the chest and goggles. Grab the better leg enchants

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/biopally/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Blisz View Post
    In raid i was doing better than normal, also in dummy (not too reliable i know) and in simulationcraft and rawr I do better with haste and i dont understand why.
    RNG. That's all there is to it. For Simcraft, you could be doing it wrong. Haste is not that good.

I should also note that Eye for an Eye is really good against certain fights, like Chimaeron. Extremely good on that fight.

I'll log out in my pve gear/spec. I got the expertise ring from V&T but can't fit it anywhere without it being a loss. Hopefully we'll down Ascendant Council and the cloak drops.
    Last edited by Reith; 2011-05-02 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    RNG. That's all there is to it. For Simcraft, you could be doing it wrong. Haste is not that good.
    Can't really judge your gear since you are in pvp gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...loedbad/simple

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ret is my offspec but here is mine. Let me know if anyone finds an issue. Armory is in my signature.

---------- Post added 2011-05-02 at 07:38 AM ----------

Lets try this again, armory should be in the signature.

Looks like you are pretty beast. Enchants/gems look in order and i think we are running the same exact spec. Is the point in acts of sacrifice helpful in some raid encounters?

Here is my off-spec set. Missing some enchants due to the recent influx of gear.
    Is there a magic number for haste? I know it does not help us much but i still seem to notice a lot of dead time in my rotation, even coming off my two filler strikes i find myself waiting for my next CS. Mostly when i am void of any procs for 4+ GCDs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../daly/advanced
    Last edited by Daly; 2011-05-02 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Looks like you are pretty beast. Enchants/gems look in order and i think we are running the same exact spec. Is the point in acts of sacrifice helpful in some raid encounters?

Here is my off-spec set. Missing some enchants due to the recent influx of gear.
    Is there a magic number for haste? I know it does not help us much but i still seem to notice a lot of dead time in my rotation, even coming off my two filler strikes i find myself waiting for my next CS. Mostly when i am void of any procs for 4+ GCDs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../daly/advanced
    You should be using 2 fillers.
    The ultimate goal of haste is to lower crusader strike to a 3 sec cd so we could use a 1 filler rotation. That amount of haste is unavailable this tier.

As for your armory, your reforging could be done way differently, use a site like wowreforge to help sort it out a bit.
    Glyph of Divine Protection is really nice, definitely more useful then loh. You also look like a boss
    9/10 for what gear you have available to you.

My armory is in my link.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

We have a free talent point to use instead of taking 2/2 for what appears to be an insignificant dps increase in eye for an eye I preferred to grab AoS for the ability to remove snare/root to go along with HoF and human racial. In pve it's not particularly useful but nice in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    We have a free talent point to use instead of taking 2/2 for what appears to be an insignificant dps increase in eye for an eye I preferred to grab AoS for the ability to remove snare/root to go along with HoF and human racial. In pve it's not particularly useful but nice in pvp.
    Scinder - if you're going to go with just the 2piece tier bonus, why not change it to chest/legs so you can use the PVP gloves and their crusader strike bonus? That would be a big help for ya.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beingmused View Post
    Scinder - if you're going to go with just the 2piece tier bonus, why not change it to chest/legs so you can use the PVP gloves and their crusader strike bonus? That would be a big help for ya.
    That is a great idea. It is my OS as I tank 97% of the time. I took the 2pc from legs and gloves because I was fortunate to get the legs off Argoloth and the chest came the same day from Atramedes. I don't expect to get 4pc ret anytime soon so I think I will go ahead and do that. Thanks for the tip!

Do you find that the 2/7/32 spec that you use is a greater dps increase than taking BL and JoTP? I have seen it used and have been tempted to try it but have lacked the time to test it.

Also, I see that you use LtS. Do you prefer that over CW or DMC: H? Great gear setup btw.
    Last edited by Scinder; 2011-05-02 at 03:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    Still for pve,full E4E.Points spent in AoS is a loss.
    Last edited by marinos; 2011-05-02 at 03:34 PM.