Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Because your the king of pad fights mein. 91k Madness right? Heard you did pretty good on Ragnaros a few months back too.
    funny thing is i got 91k doing exactly what i did in my video
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    funny thing is i got 91k doing exactly what i did in my video
    Yeah I guess man. Ima stop posting the mods are prolly about to ban me for offtopic in threads or fighting. So lets move this to one of our other threads.

Well, at least I'm glad you guys admit what you're aiming for when raiding. Charles is the true Savior of Azeroth while anaxie is just another DPS whore with no heart.

Edit: Please explain why Rag:HC is not a good fight to compare DPS. I personally believe it has fair mechanics (as long as you're not on traps/firefighter duty, of course). And due to its intensity and length I find it perfect to actually judge skill as a damage dealer.
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2012-02-23 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Well, at least I'm glad you guys admit what you're aiming for when raiding. Charles is the true Savior of Azeroth while anaxie is just another DPS whore with no heart.

Edit: Please explain why Rag:HC is not a good fight to compare DPS. I personally believe it has fair mechanics (as long as you're not on traps/firefighter duty, of course). And due to its intensity and length I find it perfect to actually judge skill as a damage dealer.
    I didn't say it wasn't stop talking. You can't read.

Also "true Savior of Azeroth" Lol ok moonguard is that way bro. Anyhow I'm a TBC era Sunwell Paladin, thats worth more weight then anything in this game.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-02-23 at 02:25 AM.

You made it sound like it when you compared it to Madness and by calling it a pad fight. If your intentions were just to mock Butosai then I guess I did read it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    You made it sound like it when you compared it to Madness and by calling it a pad fight. If your intentions were just to mock Butosai then I guess I did read it wrong.
    Me and Butosai are good friends, just mind your own business when we clearly aren't looking for anyones input. You seem to have a big problem with me and it's extremely annoying.

Deleted
    So.. this got interesting. Anyone that actually wants/needs to have their gear looked at?

What is this...I don't even.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Me and Butosai are good friends, just mind your own business when we clearly aren't looking for anyones input. You seem to have a big problem with me and it's extremely annoying.
    What? You're on a public forum where people can respond to whatever they want. If you don't want anyones input, don't post or just take it into a private chat. It's not rocketscience.

been a while since i really had ppl look at my gear just logging for the night will gem the new items when i get home from work tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbsnke View Post
    been a while since i really had ppl look at my gear just logging for the night will gem the new items when i get home from work tomorrow
    Looks good man ! I see you are going to properly gem//enchant your new belt and chest later, but you should probably enchant your shoulders too =]

The VP cloak is BiS, you should probably pick that up next if it wasn't already the plan.

Heres me;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Otheym/simple

BLF is in there as we cleared up madness last night. Also, can anyone confirm that the Conq chests actually exist outside of LFR :<

Deleted
    @Otheym
    It certainly does exist :P
    Your reforge and enchants seem perfect. Talent-wise, you should re-allocate the point in Repentance into Divinity or Acts of sacrifice (self-dispel for hagara, quite useful). Glyphs look good. Rng with hagara belt + conq chest sucks. All bis gear seems to be epic-gem'd. I give you a 9.5.

Also, I've killed hc rhyo 20 times, along with 5 normal kills, and I never saw those boots (transmog ones) drop. Go me

Deleted
    So I might feel lucky by being the first on my guild to loot 410 chestpiece. Yay! But I strongly suspect that I won't be able to see Gurthalak or Experimental Specimen Slicer.

@darknessice: You should get a Queen's Garnet for your relic, other than that is basically perfect.

I'm pretty jealous of your gear, so I'll lower your score 0.25 points out of pure jealousy. So 9.75 out of 9.75.

About me:
    Perhaps someone can answer the question I threw a few posts ago, I have the Conq badge for 397 shoulders. I'm saving it since I already have 397 tank shoulders so I'm holding it in case I get enough holy gear to give it a try as offspec. BUT, since I hold 3 LFR items, so I'm thinking if I should buy VP gear (gloves and boots) and the 397 Shoulders, but I'm afraid that droping all that crit and losing entirely the mastery on the boots in favor of haste will be a disaster.

Armory Link on Sig.

I would take points out of acts of sacrifice and put it into divinity. I also would not be wearing 403 pvp gloves when with your gear set up its opportune to get the vp gloves. A str upgrade is really worth it for the boots and shoulders, don't focus on crit vs haste anymore the charts are about even on stat weights.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yreth/advanced

nice gear, lyreth. I see you are using exo glyph over CS? Is that better?

Here is my pala. Should be logged out in retri gear. Go easy, it is only my off spec :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Keari/simple

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post

Here is my pala. Should be logged out in retri gear. Go easy, it is only my off spec :P

"only my offspec" *Inspects, Heroic gurth FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

Yes exo is better pretty much since the start of cataclysm, rest looks good
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post

Yes exo is better than the 5% crit from crusader strike. Mostly because its extra damage, not subject to DR, and exorcism is one of our hardest hitting abilities so an additional 20% is nice.

As for your gear it looks good, I would switch the glyph of crusader strike to exorcism and then make sure you have the minor glyph for seals since we do seal swap and if we do conc in our aoe that loss of mana from seal switch can kill ya. Your spec is ideal and only thing with your gear is look at the trinket ranking thread and see if you have something better than RS. If that is all you have it makes sense to use it. BTW you must have no melee because you have the shared boss ring (which I believe will never drop) and heroic gurthalak. Sadly I opted to give our first heroic gurth to our arms warrior since it procs so much for him, but grats to you for snagging that =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyreth View Post
    Yes exo is better than the 5% crit from crusader strike. Mostly because its extra damage, not subject to DR, and exorcism is one of our hardest hitting abilities so an additional 20% is nice.
    Crit doesn't have DR

Quote Originally Posted by Donald24 View Post
    Not too bad for only recently getting gear together, though swap out the Exo glyph for consecration, and grab the sense undead glyph too
    Not sure if serious