Re: Rate The Ret Paladin Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Rohitx
    Uh your chest isn't enchanted cloak is super old along with the boots. A little over hit capped unlike me lmao im hugely over. Also remove glyph of crusader strike with glyph of conc , would be nice if you had good professions for gear.

5/10

Now I redid my stuff replaced boots / another ring which freaking puts me at 380+ hit which is ridiculous i just don't know what to replace. Im going to do the chest asap with either titanium one or one from 10 man icc but rest not sure i think the icc neck has hit on it too. Maybe il get the 10 man icc cloak.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...llidan&n=Rohit
    still need minor glyphs, my man.

i suggest t9 helm, t10 shoulders, and a new chest to fix the hit problem (obviously you cant do those swaps overnight).
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    -hes at 26 expertise with the SoV glyph and thats the cap.. You on the other hand is at 32 with the glyph (wtf with the haste comment?)
    -pure strenght in glove you dont need the +6 hit..
    -glyph of concecrate > exo
    8.5/10

haste = crap ? dude how long are you playing ret ?
    take all haste if you can. haste is the best stat after str/ap and crit if your hitcaped/exp caped.
    so it ment something like this, take str/ap crit/agi haste items and not ArP insteed of Haste ...

conce glyph brings me more dps if more targets and less movement ... a glyph that brings me few more dps only if the boss isnt moving or theres more targets ...

that exp.. ye was a mistake but can you forgive me ? its christmas, im tired and have a bottle wine intus ..
    and I have no probs with my 32 exp better said, I "misslike"? if I'm under 30 exp, bcoz your not hitting only from behind in every situations and I can SEE how more misses I get with 26 and less exp than...

and the 6 hit from hands are still becoz of my old ring b4 I got the ashes proc ring ... and still let it bcoz its not much dps what im losing and I will need the 6 hit again when I change my weapon !

conce glyph > exo in a perfect situation for conce, but exo is more flexible and gives you more burst for special situations.

sry for my terrible english
    think you can understand what I mean if u want to

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Siène

haste = crap ? dude how long are you playing ret ?
    take all haste if you can. haste is the best stat after str/ap and crit if your hitcaped/exp caped.
    so it ment something like this, take str/ap crit/agi haste items and not ArP insteed of Haste ...
    2 word : tier 10
    conce glyph brings me more dps if more targets and less movement ... a glyph that brings me few more dps only if the boss isnt moving or theres more targets ...
    conce glyph > exo in a perfect situation for conce, but exo is more flexible and gives you more burst for special situations.
    cd clash says hai

2 word : tier 10cd clash says hai
    1 word: shadowedge ---> shadowmourne (you should know what I wanna say with it and the T10 ...)

2 word: no or less cd clash if you put conce on a lower priority and still have to move ...have always time for conce after cs, maybe your losing SOMETIMES 1-2 conce ticks wow ~1k dmg !

15+ Year Old Account

1 word: shadowedge ---> shadowmourne (you should know what I wanna say with it and the T10 ...)

2 word: no or less cd clash if you put conce on a lower priority and still have to move ...have always time for conce after cs, maybe your losing SOMETIMES 1-2 conce ticks wow ~1k dmg !

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84213-r...s_lists_3_3_a/
    and you gain enought haste from the tier set

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84213-r...s_lists_3_3_a/
    and you gain enought haste from the tier set

dunno why im repeating me for you, who will know all better and have that low gear ? whats with your superior guild if your a pro ?

I said enough about haste and every ret should know that haste > all after exp/hit caped and str/ap, crit/agi.
    i'm not saying u have to gem for haste ... im saying that u should take all haste with you as possible if the rest of the stats wont downgrade you and trying to take those items and not some with arp insteed of haste !

and if your not understanding what I mean with word 1 then ... -.-
    im working on shadowmourne Qline do u know what u need for ? yeah primal saronit ! and where do u get it ? na ? i let it open for you to think about it ...
    so dont come with T10 ... i know that theres enough haste on T10 and ehrm why do u think theres so much haste on t10 ? coz its crap sure ...

don't missunderstand me but I'm a bit pissed of that im repeating and repeating me for you.

once again my PRIORITY is Shadowmourne Qline at the moment, i havent bought any primal saronit for emblems atm. and let it open ... so if the day has come and the next wing is open and i already have enough primal saronit without buying some for 23 frost emblems i will take t10 ... otherwise ...

understand it ?

peace

15+ Year Old Account

dunno why im repeating me for you, who will know all better and have that low gear ? whats with your superior guild if your a pro ?
    ah great lets go personnal, i dont have the schedule raiding between 3pm and 6pm isnt something i want to do

I said enough about haste and every ret should know that haste > all after exp/hit caped and str/ap, crit/agi.
    did you check the stat weight post t10 2 piece?
    arp > haste
    hello time to move to another stat, welcome to 3.3

too lazy to farm the p.saronite on your alts? then its your own fault not mine

ah great lets go personnal, i dont have the schedule raiding between 3pm and 6pm isnt something i want to dodid you check the stat weight post t10 2 piece?
    arp > haste
    hello time to move to another stat, welcome to 3.3

too lazy to farm the p.saronite on your alts? then its your own fault not mine
    who is raiding between 3 and 6 pm O_o
    think the most ppl have to work in that time so thats no excuse.
    im working till 5 pm and am mostly @ home @ 6:30 pm so... ?
    and again for you, no t10 = no arp kk thx.
    and yeah primal saronit is lazy to farm sure ... lol
    do you know how much primal saronit u need für shadowedge ? 25 ! 25x 23 frost emblems na ? the next wing will open in january so hf @ farming ...

no time for raiding coz not online between 3 and 6 pm but its lazy to farm them ... sure ...
    you're more and more likeable for me ...

so I stop that spam in that thread wrong place to debate about it and wrong person ...
    so I stop it b4 a flame ... starts.

don't punish me for my english !

peace

Stop the bickering, here, have something else to hate on:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Silversmith
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera
    It might a l2p-issue but then other classes are just too face roll compared to ele shamans.

15+ Year Old Account

who is raiding between 3 and 6 pm O_o
    European Realm are from my point of view

European Realm are from my point of view
    I'm playing on a german realm and living there.
    but germany isnt in europe or ?

@ mindmage

gear is ok could be more hero items and some other items insteed of the arp, but thats a thing of drop luck and guild progress

8/10 normaly but i give you a 7/10 coz gemming of your chest and boots .
    use the tear gem for the chest for the +8 str bonus

@ mindmage

gear is ok could be more hero items and some other items insteed of the arp, but thats a thing of drop luck and guild progress

8/10 normaly but i give you a 7/10 coz gemming of your chest and boots .
    use the tear gem for the chest for the +8 str bonus
    Do you have any clue what you're talking about?
    1) That chest you want to put the Nightmare's tear into needs 2 Yellow and a Blue gem (=> the 2 yellow gems are already bad enough to make the bonus pointless)
    2) You used the Prisma gem in your chest although it was only worth + 4-5 Str at best (when your weapon would give you a + 6 Str for the blue slot)

And saying haste is AWMAGAWD awesome, when it is only slightly better than ArP (and will eventually loose to ArP with t10) fails hard :>

Quote Originally Posted by mindmage
    Stop the bickering, here, have something else to hate on:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Silversmith
    Only a minor things:
    The rocket does moar dps than the hyper speed accelerators
    => 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by healthpacks
    Change the enchant on your boots to AP
    => 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    Do you have any clue what you're talking about?
    1) That chest you want to put the Nightmare's tear into needs 2 Yellow and a Blue gem (=> the 2 yellow gems are already bad enough to make the bonus pointless)
    2) You used the Prisma gem in your chest although it was only worth + 4-5 Str at best (when your weapon would give you a + 6 Str for the blue slot)

And saying haste is AWMAGAWD awesome, when it is only slightly better than ArP (and will eventually loose to ArP with t10) fails hard :>
    nope im a newbie and havent clue anywhere omg ...
    you're so pro dude teach me, I will do what u say ! should I gem Spell power or Spell spen ? ye !

Awww, everybody skipped me. That's what you get from being the last poster on page 62. :P

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hronos&n=Kaiem

Deleted

6/10
    ur trinkets doesn't stack >.<

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Gr%C3%ADmmjow

(i don't have any epic gems due to being too god damn poor >.<)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine
    6/10
    ur trinkets doesn't stack >.<

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Gr%C3%ADmmjow

(i don't have any epic gems due to being too god damn poor >.<)
    cheap enchants, cheap gems, really bad weapon (there has been easy upgrades for months), and i have no idea what your going for with that spec. Either pick command or SoR.
    Pondering returning.

Well about time i made a account , this seems fititng for my first post

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lde&n=Syrannia

Quote Originally Posted by Syrannia
    Well about time i made a account , this seems fititng for my first post

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lde&n=Syrannia
    why did you buy the trinket? you COULD have had 2 pc tuesday. No consecration glyph is also pretty fail. Find a way to drop expertise (legs is easiest spot, or ring when you get to revered).
    Pondering returning.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    why did you buy the trinketlibram? you COULD have had 2 pc tuesday. No consecration glyph is also pretty fail. Find a way to drop expertise (legs is easiest spot, or ring when you get to revered).
    fixed :P

libram is so bad..
    Reset of an ability cd (+ moar statz! :3) > 20str after 20sec