http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar8G42PxGeI

Seems like it going to be fun.

What do you think?

Re: From the way it looks with goblins and worgens

idd
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

10+ Year Old Account

looks very good. Seems that the graphics will get a big update for this expansion

Why is there another post about this?
    *edit* Why is it in the WOTLK forum?
    *edit2* "This topic has been moved to General Discussions.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=107053.0"
    Thanks mods.
    Everything is always my fault, all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kavod
    You know you play too much wow when, as you climb into bed one night, your wife tells you, "You're not attuned to enter this dungeon"
    Quote Originally Posted by Narit
    "Brb, my 2nd eldest son is sleep walking and just went and threw up in my 6 year olds back pack"

I personally can't wait. I'm so bored in WoW right now that I've pretty much decided I'm not going to bother to log in again until the expansion. Then in the expansion I'm starting over completely. Next time around I'm not going to take a break at any point after the expansion comes out. Its just to overwhelming to try to catch back up.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias
    Yeah im very excited. I'm buying a new laptop just for this expansion.
    Im getting a new desktop. Im tired of running around with 30 FPS, when Vid. Settings are on low or medium.

But yes. I am bracing myself for the massive influx of Worgen. Im not worried about Goblins, as only the mature players will play them

If there is even the slightest evidence to suggets that a Worgen Player may be under the age of 10, I will refuse to group with him/her

looks sweeeet
    Worgens look a little cheesy...
    i might be able to make a good looking one if given time tho.
    Goblins look lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Xzenodrax
    Im getting a new desktop. Im tired of running around with 30 FPS, when Vid. Settings are on low or medium.
    30 FPS? I'm getting about 18 FPS on a good day. I really need a new comp.

Eh my current shit laptop sucks plays like 30ish everywhere on low settings and the video card sucks. So i'm getting the laptop in my sig. plays the game max. with 60+ fps.

I'm sure not every little kid will roll worgen and if they do in a few weeks it will go down.
    No, you're wrong. Every person, not just little kid, will roll a worgen. I recommend hiding in a corner for two weeks before trying to log in. I remember on my old computer, which cost about $1500, I lagged in the blood elf starting zone, come TBC. On my now $2500 computer, I was a *little* slow in the death knight starting zone, come WOTLK. Your laptop will explode if you enter the worgen zone.

Lol cost doesn't mean anything as long as you know what your putting into the comp/laptop. My laptop i'm grabbing is custom made with some nice parts for a gaming laptop its a sager. I know where your going with this though. Starting zones will be bad.
    Yeah. I just want to see how many quests Blizzard will put in that require you to kill [Bob Randomguy] who respawns every ten minutes.

I'm definately looking forward to playing a goblin because I've always liked their witty attitude and it will be nice to play something new.
    Never pick a fight with someone who has nothing to lose.

is it just me or does goblin running animation look sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Camthra
    30 FPS? I'm getting about 18 FPS on a good day. I really need a new comp.
    Hah. on my laptop (my only computer) I am lucky to hit 8 FPS. and 3 FPS in Dalaran :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigann
    Hah. on my laptop (my only computer) I am lucky to hit 8 FPS. and 3 FPS in Dalaran :-\
    Dalaran is a joke, my hearth is elsewhere because it take forever for me to do anything there
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseVentura
    This stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus. . . just like me.

When cata comes out i'll be testing a goblin shaman and worgen druid
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

hmm.. Me think when cataclysm hits, is that I'm first going to level my Death Knight to level 85, explore the new areas a bit. Then I'm going to reroll Worgen Warrior and level my hunter a bit simultanesly.