Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World first "A Tribute to Insanity" by Premonition

that mace has such retarded topend

best cloak, statwise and graphically.

also, grats guys!

yo Premonition I'm really happy for you, but ensidia had the best world first off all time

Quote Originally Posted by Zellandine
    Congratulations to Premonition on an incredible job. I will say I think the system Blizz has now implemented with a limited number of attempts is interesting. I think it's why we haven't seen more "such-and-such first" from Ensidia. I think one of the reasons they were top dog was because they could get away with playing the game *all* day to learn fights and down bosses. I'm not saying they're bad players. They certainly are not, but I think guilds that can pull off fights where they have to correct quicker, learn faster and be more efficient are really beginning to shine. While the limited attempts can be a huge pain, they also allow really, really skilled guilds to compete with guilds that get to do nothing but play WoW all day.

Grats to all of them!
    Obviously Ensidia has some very talented players, but you hit the nail on the head. The more time you have to play the game the more chances you have at killing a boss. There is absolutely no pressure involved with that type of play. BUT, having to go through content without having to wipe and eventually not having any player die is just insane. I'm sure Ensidia will get this achievement eventually, but I just personally feel there are better guilds out there than Ensidia. These type of achievements just prove it.

Congratulations Premonition!!

Pretty insane. Let's see if EU can catch up soon

10+ Year Old Account

Huge grats to premo, this is indeed a nice achievement. Let's see who gets the world first immortality
    Personally, the crusader hardmodes did not interest me in the same way the ulduar ones did. I'm hoping for Icecrown to bring us some cool stuff
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

I see 3 atieshes.

Gratz Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Stonepony
    Obviously Ensidia has some very talented players, but you hit the nail on the head. The more time you have to play the game the more chances you have at killing a boss. There is absolutely no pressure involved with that type of play. BUT, having to go through content without having to wipe and eventually not having any player die is just insane. I'm sure Ensidia will get this achievement eventually, but I just personally feel there are better guilds out there than Ensidia. These type of achievements just prove it.
    I agree with you. They did manage to squeeze out Algalon though.

Itll save a lot of frustration not needing the mount.
    Still, I need that damn teleporter item...

This weekend should be the last for the final achievement at least.

Two US raiding-centric World Firsts in a row?

C'mon EU...what's going on?

Besides which...the Earth, Wind, and Fire thread skipped the whole EU vs. US debate in favor of Clicker vs. Non-clicker. So we're behind in our EU vs. US smack-talk.

But seriously. Gratz to Premonition. Like has already been said, there's yet another achievement I won't be getting.

Ever...(still have people in my guild that can't do the Safety Dance for Christ's sake

Sometimes you read the replys you begin to think if some of you have a brain.
    "Ensidia is bad, they are better. Whos best. No you are dumb.....blabla fucking bla"

Premonition is one of 4 guilds who actually fight for world first. They deserve this achievement and its pretty nice to see now its us time. just gz.
    You think the other suck ? Why ? Because they need 1 more day ?
    Oh dear they must be really bad at all. 8 Guilds in the whole world cleared Colo heroic. Damn they suck.
    Are seriously reading what you wrote 5min ago ?

Cant you just admit, that there are 4 good guild in the world.
    Ensidia, Premonition, Paragon and Stars.
    There´s nothing to add, they are just good actually.

And to all you casual raiders in the world, do you really think this system is good ?
    (50 attemps, with the xxx disconnects by your raidmembers, because of the low performance of some servers ?)
    The achievment needs skill, but if you want to achieve it you need the same amount of luck and that sucks.
    What you want to see in the end a guild with skilled players and a huge amount of luck.
    Personally i dont care about those world first, because i dont fight for them. Its enough for myself, if i kill Algalon 1-2 monts later. But even for myself its annoying to see every fucking ID 2-3 constant disconnects of key-role-players. Does this have anything to do with skill ? And this system should be nice for all raiding guilds ?
    Well, yes it could be, if blizzard would be able to provide worldwide stable servers.
    Be lucky if you play at a good server.
    And then it become a class-stacking fight.
    Nice...."Bring the players, not the classe"
    Yes, every kill-screen is full of mages, rogues, dk´s. This is working as intended Blizzard, good job.
    The encounter is nice, but the way you need to kill him with ulduar-colo gear is just a bad joke.
    Wich normal raiding guild is able to have a raid with class stacking like this.
    Does this have anything to do with skill ?

And after this, ppl beginn to say wich guild is best and wich is not ?

Anyway, gz to Premonition and hopefully u´ll get the last achievment soon.

It's kind of funny that they're 90% female elves and humans, when you consider what the typical hardcore raid guild is comprised of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakib
    Awaiting Ensidia and EJ nerds to say "NO WAY POSSIBLE, THEY GLITCHED IT!".

This.

considering theirs druid tank HP i'd say gzX2

Grats to them ^^
    Why Not ^^

Gz, nice job

We almost got it on 10 man last night, but doing this on 25 man is quite impressive. Don't think we will be doing that any time soon;p

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I heard that Premonition will get a free transfer this week to get Immortality as well.

Grats to Premo! Rock on US.

For the Ensidia fans

gz premo, and i lol'd at the kanye picture
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;