Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Advice needed

Greetings.
    A question for Gracfuldeath.
    What you mentioned here.(As destro, you want 2681 haste rating (if you have 5% haste in your group) at most, and then mastery. You've over that by about 100. You can either use the wowreforge site, or personally I use reforgelite addon and I create a custom setup with a min haste of 2681 and a max of 2686 with mastery as the stat to go for after, and it'll calculate an option for it. I add a lil to the max to give it some calculation room.) would it be same case for me?
    Here is my Armory:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Zomorod/advanced
    Thnaks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomy View Post
    Greetings.
    A question for Gracfuldeath.
    What you mentioned here.(As destro, you want 2681 haste rating (if you have 5% haste in your group) at most, and then mastery. You've over that by about 100. You can either use the wowreforge site, or personally I use reforgelite addon and I create a custom setup with a min haste of 2681 and a max of 2686 with mastery as the stat to go for after, and it'll calculate an option for it. I add a lil to the max to give it some calculation room.) would it be same case for me?
    Here is my Armory:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-shatar/Zomorod/advanced
    Thnaks in advance.
    Si. Just did a quick sim on your, and your scalings are...
    Crit: 1.5765
    Mastery: 1.5672
    Haste: 1.3461

Crit and mastery are about equal, which is expected for your overall gear level, but mastery will win out in the end. And look to replacing RoZ fast for destro. If you can get rag down, VPL is still good. But and LFR trink is better iirc.

---------- Post added 2012-02-25 at 01:28 AM ----------

Ruckers, I will get to you over this weekend, by sunday night the latest. Atm, I won't have the time to sit and properly go through everything.

As for the BoD comment. She does not shield herself based on damage taken. She shield's herself every 50s, which is 3 BoD ticks since it ticks every 15s. The fourth tick will be immune (oh well :/). And while she's bubbled, you shouldn't be worrying about dotting her because she's immune. If your idea is to Soul Swap your dots from her to a crystal, make sure it's the last crystal you kill, letting BoD run it's full course (or as much as it can) by the time you get to it after the first three. The other option is to dot up the first crystal, with BoA, then soul swap that to the second.

Deleted
    sounds good! will check sunday night or monday morning then (or whenever you can!) thanks for the time in every case. btw i almost never soul swap when using BoD. almost always doing what you said there, boa and soulswap on crystals... so they get their full tics. thanks !

Deleted
    Thanks a lot Gracfuldeath.
    Once i log ingame later,i'll swap RoZ with VPL also will get Sash of Relentless Truth and try to push mastery a bit ahead than crit.
    Thanks a mill

10+ Year Old Account
    First off. 27k as affliction, with your current gear, not that bad for Hagara. You can't look at one fight and see you pull 35k (which was actually 45k) on Warlord (where there's his increased dmg taken stuff, adds + ability to still attack him), then another fight and be sad it's lower. It's all fight based. For 10m Heroic Hagara, it's ~28k minimum to rank, with the highest at 36.9k.

First thing to say is that you should pop your Doomguard at the start. No matter what you'll always have only 50s of main phase so he'll always be around a lil longer, but the pre-pot + every proc proccing will be more overall than her 15s of increased damage, which is more like 5s since you'll want to wait for procs to happen to actually pop it. And generally speaking, you should tell your RL it is better to pop lust on the second ouch phase (after second mini phase), and all dos should be popping CDs at the start. All 2min CDs and pots will be back up for this lust (actually, somewhere towards the end of the main phase before the second mini phase, but you don't pop CDs during mini phases usually).

On the two times you popped your DG, make sure you're popping it when as many procs have proceed (PT, Lightweave, as many stacks of WoU) while you're pre pot is active still. I'm seeing about 280k, when you can get much more.

First log, you were off to a slow start and with the wrong opening rotation. The other two were a lot better and seemed to be the right opener, but I'll say it anyways just in case. Pre-pot > pre-cast SB > combat > CoE (if needed) > Haunt > DS:Felhunter > UA > Corr > BoD > filler. Using Haunt on CD. Dot uptime's themselves seemed fine, looks like you're clipping them like you should (can only tell if you don't, hopefully you're clipping before the last tick and not way before ) On try three, second main phase, took about 20s to put up your BoD, because instead you put up BoA. No bueno since that cuts it down to 2 ticks that phase. On try 2, third main phase, you did it again with BoA on Hagara.

As for ice phase, I'm not sure of your order, if you ignore the one melee goes to first or what, but you can get your dots up a lot faster. I'm seeing at most (and only once, try 2) dots running on three crystals. Can definitely get them dotted up faster. A way to think about it is, dot them all up and go back to single target on the first. When those dots are about to fall off, well the others will be falling off soon as well, telling you it's time to redot.

On Warlord, biggest thing I see is not casting Haunt on CD. Otherwise good job.

As for your gear, get 4pc asap. LFR 4pc is still greater than t12 2pc.

---------- Post added 2012-02-26 at 08:07 PM ----------

Also did a quick stat weight sim. At your current level:
    Crit: 1.6136
    Haste: 1.6103
    Mastery: 1.3563

So as your gear increases, I'd run sims to just make sure you know your weights and for better min/maxing.

Deleted
    Thank you for your time in an extended reply. will work on what you've suggested asap. While you mentioned hauntCD on Warlord, i wonder if the logs are reflecting it's a bit lower than it should be, because of the movement time back to positions after tenticles? I'm casting instant casts there for movement...otherwise i could of course cast haunt UA then run.

GOOD NEWS: Haggy is toast we nailed her! although i died in our lightning phase and never really recovered, my dps was about 23k all in all. quite low imho, but considering recovery time plus being tombed not as bad as it could have been. I'll keep popping BoD and hope for rng. the idea of doomguard on start makes sense i suppose, however i'm pretty sure our fight is done before 6 min, i.e. only one doomy per fight... was saving for BL phase, but will try this.

My next question, I'm honestly a bit confused about stat weights. While i use askmrrobot and wow-reforge, i admit that while i understand in theory what stat weights are, i'm not sure i could talk about it over a few beers at the pub with the othe wow-nerds. Would you please explain what my stat wieghts mean to you? My haste is 34.9 and crit is 28%, clearly as i'm reforging crit to haste and stacking int/haste gems where appropriate. Other than Robot and wow-reforge suggesting mastery enchant on feet and a few non-epic gems, i'm right on the money. Appreciate more insight here, if you feel it's going to help my dps.

And finally, back in the first few weeks of this new patch, i read many posts from other affliction locks suggesting that the 4 part boner from LFR tier was indeed a loss from at least the 2 part from tier 12. When i finally got some tier, i ran sims and indeed my simmed-dps was significantly lower (like 38.5 as opposed to 39.6 but that was several weeks ago) with LFR chest/shoulders compared to hc tier 12. While i do have LFR chest/shoulders now, which i've reforged for mastery for my demonology kit, is the boost going to be that significant? The biggest advantage i see is of course having the proc in my control (i.e. popping DS on cd and soulburn fireball compared to RNG for imp to spawn).

Thank you again for your time in answering my ponderings when you can.

-rucks

Quote Originally Posted by gracfuldeath View Post
    As for your gear, get 4pc asap. LFR 4pc is still greater than t12 2pc.

---------- Post added 2012-02-26 at 08:07 PM ----------

Also did a quick stat weight sim. At your current level:
    Crit: 1.6136
    Haste: 1.6103
    Mastery: 1.3563

So as your gear increases, I'd run sims to just make sure you know your weights and for better min/maxing.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if I pull appropriate dps for my gear level. Here's my armory (actually chardev profile because i've logged off in my pvp set so armory is irrelevant):

Demonrage @ Daggerspine EU

And a log for Ultraxion from last night http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...?s=4846&e=5094

I don't think I'm doing anything terribly wrong but I would like a confirmation that my dps is in the right place (yes some will say i should sim but sim is a measurement of dps under perfect circumstances which mostly doesn't apply for any boss fights) or some tips to improve if you have any.

A note regarding the log: at some point the mage in the group died and I ressed him but forgot to renew DI on him (he's fire) so DI uptime is low and also I only had fading light once or twice (so I didn't lose that much time with that and anyway I try clicking the button the latest possible).

Feel free to analyze any other fights if you feel like...i chose Ultraxion because it is the closest to the ideal Sim fight (except maybe for the fact we can't have HoG aura on boss, the constant spell casting push-back due to continuous aoe and the fact that every now and then you need to go into the shadow realm and lose 1-2 seconds of casting).

Thanks for you help in advance and sorry for my English mistakes.

Edit: standard demo SB spec (0/31/10)

Quote Originally Posted by ArekuD View Post
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if I pull appropriate dps for my gear level. Here's my armory (actually chardev profile because i've logged off in my pvp set so armory is irrelevant):

Demonrage @ Daggerspine EU

And a log for Ultraxion from last night http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...?s=4846&e=5094

I don't think I'm doing anything terribly wrong but I would like a confirmation that my dps is in the right place (yes some will say i should sim but sim is a measurement of dps under perfect circumstances which mostly doesn't apply for any boss fights) or some tips to improve if you have any.

A note regarding the log: at some point the mage in the group died and I ressed him but forgot to renew DI on him (he's fire) so DI uptime is low and also I only had fading light once or twice (so I didn't lose that much time with that and anyway I try clicking the button the latest possible).

Feel free to analyze any other fights if you feel like...i chose Ultraxion because it is the closest to the ideal Sim fight (except maybe for the fact we can't have HoG aura on boss, the constant spell casting push-back due to continuous aoe and the fact that every now and then you need to go into the shadow realm and lose 1-2 seconds of casting).

Thanks for you help in advance and sorry for my English mistakes.

Edit: standard demo SB spec (0/31/10)
    You're Bane Of Doom seems to have fallen off completely several times during the fight. Also did you not bother to switch to the felhunter?
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    You're Bane Of Doom seems to have fallen off completely several times during the fight. Also did you not bother to switch to the felhunter?
    He did switch to the Felhunter it shows up doing more damage than the Felguard, and his second demonsoul was the Felhunter ds.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ ArekuD

As Heatuss pointed out, you are switching to felhunter, but 12-18s late. (Think 10s isn't that long? Consider a ~10k legion strike compared to a 50k+++ shadow bite every 6s you forget) Need to make sure you switch right after felstorm ends. You're also dotting first before popping meta and CDs, you should pop CDs then dot. This buffs your dots, the other way doesn't. The optimal opener is something like pre-cast Shadowbolt > pre-pot > combat > CoE (if needed) > Meta/DS:Felguard + Felstorm when pet in range > Activate Soulburn > Immolate > Corruption > BoD > HoG > Shadowflame (if in melee range) > SB filler and Incin on MC procs. And the moment feltsorm ends (38s left on the CD, or when he stops spinning), use the activated soulburn to summon the felhunter.

Unfortunately Cyner, I only see BoD fall off once. Which is still bad. The time it fell off, it was off for far too long. But the fact it wasn't falling off means you're over clipping it Arek. BoD is only clipped when Buffs present > Previous buffs when cast. Simply put, if you put BoD up with Meta, don't clip it when you don't have meta. Never clip your first BoD since it is amazin (lots of procs and DS:Felguard), in fact you should be refreshing it after the 30s mark but before meta falls off for two extra stronger ticks (still don't clip it). When in doubt, don't clip.

Also looks like you missed popping Soulburn on CD in the middle? There's an empty gap between the 2nd and 3rd. Due to the length of the fight, you couldn't have gotten in a 6th soulburn, but you could have had the one at the very end at a more beneficial time.

Deleted
    Hey warlocks here at mmo-champion. Iam a longtime stalker of these forums but i havent rly taken the time to post anything myself or even make an account so therefor this is my first post, if i put myself wrong in anyway with my post then plz say so .
    Anyways back on topic iam basically looking for tips on how to improve as demo, any good information is appreciated whether its fight specific info or something that i can improve in anywhere.
    Since i cant post links my character name is Drnasty and i play on EU-neptulon
    my guilds name is "revenge of the fallen" so u can find it easily on worldoflogs iam the one who logs the raids so im basically in every single fight and u can take a pic where u wanna look but the recent ones should be the obvious choice

As i said earlier Any tips is very appreciated and im looking forward to post even more here since to me it seems like the warlock community seems very nice
    Edit:
    Armory link : eu.battlenet /wow/en/character/neptulon/Drnasty/simple
    WoL link : worldoflogs.com /guilds/175444/
    Last edited by mmocd209f15420; 2012-02-29 at 03:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruckers View Post
    Thank you for your time in an extended reply. will work on what you've suggested asap. While you mentioned hauntCD on Warlord, i wonder if the logs are reflecting it's a bit lower than it should be, because of the movement time back to positions after tenticles? I'm casting instant casts there for movement...otherwise i could of course cast haunt UA then run.
    No I mean Haunt would fall off when your only target was Zon.

Where there's a break in the light green line on Haunt on the Zon only part, that wouldn't be there if you casted Haunt on CD. Breaks like that happen from 1-3 times on the first three "sections" (section being from start on Zon to end of adds, but before starting on Zon again. The image is one "section".), and 5 times at then end when you were on burn mode on Zon.

My next question, I'm honestly a bit confused about stat weights. While i use askmrrobot and wow-reforge, i admit that while i understand in theory what stat weights are, i'm not sure i could talk about it over a few beers at the pub with the othe wow-nerds. Would you please explain what my stat wieghts mean to you? My haste is 34.9 and crit is 28%, clearly as i'm reforging crit to haste and stacking int/haste gems where appropriate. Other than Robot and wow-reforge suggesting mastery enchant on feet and a few non-epic gems, i'm right on the money. Appreciate more insight here, if you feel it's going to help my dps.
    Pretty sure Mr. Robot always suggests the mastery run speed, because you're dps. Some consider it required for us since we can't blink/ghost wolf/whatever, some don't. What are basically a numerical judge of how much one stat is worth compared to another. If you were Haste: 5, Crit: 2.5, Mastery: 1. 1 point of haste would be worth twice as much as 1 point of crit and 5 times more than one point of mastery. 1 point of crit would be worth half as much as 1 point of haste, and 2.5 times more than 1 point of mastery.

If we look at three weapons. Weapon A stats: 1 stam, 1 haste. Weapon B stats: 1 stam, 1 crit. Weapon C stats: 1 stam, 1 mastery. Which would benefit you the most with these stat weights? Weapon A would be twice as beneficial than Weapon B, and 5x more than Weapon C. So Weapon A.

Looking at your stat weights and what they mean. 1 point of crit is about the same as 1 point of haste, and both are ~1.2 more than 1 point of mastery (1.6/1.3=1.2). Right now, this means you just want to get a lot of Haste AND crit, and ditch mastery. But as you get more gear, if haste drops even lower, it means you'd be wanting Haste and, but more of, crit.

I think the biggest thing to understand is that stat weights are not your current stats (such as how much haste/crit/mastery you have). Stat weights is a numerical method to show how much one stat means to you compared to another stat.

And finally, back in the first few weeks of this new patch, i read many posts from other affliction locks suggesting that the 4 part boner from LFR tier was indeed a loss from at least the 2 part from tier 12. When i finally got some tier, i ran sims and indeed my simmed-dps was significantly lower (like 38.5 as opposed to 39.6 but that was several weeks ago) with LFR chest/shoulders compared to hc tier 12. While i do have LFR chest/shoulders now, which i've reforged for mastery for my demonology kit, is the boost going to be that significant? The biggest advantage i see is of course having the proc in my control (i.e. popping DS on cd and soulburn fireball compared to RNG for imp to spawn).
    The upgrade from 2pcT12/2pcT13 to 4pcT13 bonus is ~400 dps iirc from the Warlock Simcrafts What I don't know is if they're heroic/normal of either tier. So....if sims are showing that for you, 2pc from both is better than 4pcT13 (with 2 LFR pieces), then go with that. But once you can get normal tier13, 4pcT13 will win out.

Congrats on the kill. Popping Doomguard at the start is still better. Doomguard doesn't benefit from lust iirc. It only benefits if it was used with a haste rating proc, not a haste % increase.

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by drnasty View Post
    Hey warlocks here at mmo-champion. Iam a longtime stalker of these forums but i havent rly taken the time to post anything myself or even make an account so therefor this is my first post, if i put myself wrong in anyway with my post then plz say so .
    Anyways back on topic iam basically looking for tips on how to improve as demo, any good information is appreciated whether its fight specific info or something that i can improve in anywhere.
    Since i cant post links my character name is Drnasty and i play on EU-neptulon
    my guilds name is "revenge of the fallen" so u can find it easily on worldoflogs iam the one who logs the raids so im basically in every single fight and u can take a pic where u wanna look but the recent ones should be the obvious choice

As i said earlier Any tips is very appreciated and im looking forward to post even more here since to me it seems like the warlock community seems very nice
    You can post your links in the method Rucker's did above by giving us the URL after the domain name.

I need some help with my DPS as affliction. I tried out demo for a bit but I wasn't getting anywhere near what I thought I would get. I swapped to affliction and worked on my rotation a bit and I am wondering how my DPS is looking for my gear level. Unfortunately I'm not raiding for a couple of days and I don't have WoL. so all I have is a recount screenshot on the training dummies.

I averaged out around 15.3k after 4 minutes on the dummies. Haunt on cooldown, Refreshing UA around 1-4 seconds (still working on getting that right), Refreshing BoD at 1 second, no shadowflame, no Curse of elements and no Dark intent.

I think my main problem is refreshing UA at the right time between the clunky 2.1 second shadow bolt casts. My goal is to be able to reach 30k (will need a bit more gear) in raids, which is what my boomkin main is currently doing, meaning I can bring my warlock rather than Boomkin

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ridge/advanced
    Recount: http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2374/hellolv.png

Deleted
    Hey guys thanks for all the tips I'll work on my rotation it sounds like I could increase my dps a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    @drnasty. It is 1000 times easier to post more specific fights, or at least a specific night. So I picked your HM Morchok kill on 29-02.

Gear wise, iirc you'd still want even normal tier shoulders and the spine gloves over the heroic morchok shoulders. Extra int socket in the gloves. And the tier shoulders have mastery too.

Need to make sure you're popping your doomguard at the optimal time, only did 543k, where in an ultrax on 16-02 it did 890k. The optimal time is when the most procs have procced while your pre-pot is still active. This applies for your immolation aura as well, which you may be popping too late. Immo aura falls off when meta falls off, according to the logs, they say it's on you after meta falls off, which isn't possible. So make sure you're popping it so that it'll go its full duration.

Nice double dotting while you guys could keep them close. I saw that you hard cast summoned your felguard, hopefully this was during the black phase otherwise it is a dps loss to do that with 4pc.

Corruption uptime needs slight improvement, shouldn't really ever fall off, but it does for a few moments from time to time. And Immolate randomly fell off your main target, which it should never do. (and no, it wasn't a black phase. Although even during those it should never fall off since you can fel flame by moving out, and 95% of the time you can find a spot to dps from)

And tell your DI target to do a lil better 80% uptime is :/

I'm raid leader for our 10M. Our warlock is really nice guy BUT he has BAD DPS[ Oh My]!!. He always does dps like 22-24k dps with full397- 4 set Good trinkets and full of epic gem. I have no idea how to play warlock. He need a BIG help

His name is Duraglar His spec is Demo

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aglar/advanced

WOL from last night

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4027&e=4522

Question: did he has prob with rotation? gear? glyph? how he can do dps like 40k+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I need some help with my DPS as affliction. I tried out demo for a bit but I wasn't getting anywhere near what I thought I would get. I swapped to affliction and worked on my rotation a bit and I am wondering how my DPS is looking for my gear level. Unfortunately I'm not raiding for a couple of days and I don't have WoL. so all I have is a recount screenshot on the training dummies.

I averaged out around 15.3k after 4 minutes on the dummies. Haunt on cooldown, Refreshing UA around 1-4 seconds (still working on getting that right), Refreshing BoD at 1 second, no shadowflame, no Curse of elements and no Dark intent.

I think my main problem is refreshing UA at the right time between the clunky 2.1 second shadow bolt casts. My goal is to be able to reach 30k (will need a bit more gear) in raids, which is what my boomkin main is currently doing, meaning I can bring my warlock rather than Boomkin

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ridge/advanced
    Recount: http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2374/hellolv.png
    Hopefully you're not refreshing UA 4s early, work on cutting that down to 1-2s before it falls off. Do not clip BoD. The only time you clip BoD is when buffs present > buffs when it was put up. Easy way to remember this as affic is by one of these two questions: "Did I put this BoD up with DS:Felhunter?" if Yes, don't clip. Or the easier: "Is DS:Felhunter still on CD?" If yes, don't clip.

Always shadowflame when in melee range. Not only is it a dps gain for you, but that's just another dot for your felhunter to go chomp chomp chomp all over.

Remember, DS:Felhunter does NOT go into immediate affect when popped. Dots must be refreshed to know the buff is now preset. Meaning, try to time using it with casting Haunt, (hopefully UA too but that's trickier), and you should be able to clip your BoD a few second before it falls off with this buff present.

Armory wise, you want haste enchants on gloves, and possibly feet based on your view on the run speed enchant. (Meaning, if you're using that chant solely for the mastery, go haste. If you're using it for the run speed, keep it as it is). Also...replace all those int/mastery gems with int/haste. Power Torrent to the weapon, and a shoulder enchant. Stack as much haste as you can. And get the major glyph of shadowbolt asap. That'll help with the clunky SB casting.

That's all I can do without logs. Recount images simply don't tell anything other than "hey I did dmg"

---------- Post added 2012-02-29 at 09:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by desaulniers View Post
    I'm raid leader for our 10M. Our warlock is really nice guy BUT he has BAD DPS[ Oh My]!!. He always does dps like 22-24k dps with full397- 4 set Good trinkets and full of epic gem. I have no idea how to play warlock. He need a BIG help

His name is Duraglar His spec is Demo

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aglar/advanced

WOL from last night

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4027&e=4522

Question: did he has prob with rotation? gear? glyph? how he can do dps like 40k+
    My oh my indeed.. For several reasons.

1) His glyphs are wrong. He wants incinerate for that spec (the incin spec) instead of felguard.
    2) Unless you're having him sit on Yor 100% (not attacking oozes), he should not be the incin spec anyways.

On another glyph note, for a fight like Yor and all of raiding progression, glyph of soul link >>>>>>>> all. Especially Healthstone or shadowflame.

The incin spec was designed out of BiS gear for a single target, patchwork style fight for ~400 dps increase, with a chance for more. This being said, it is VERY gear and fight specific. It is only really valid on Ultrax, Zon Normal, Zon HM IF your assignment is to sit on the boss/claw and no other adds, Hagara IF you stack in the middle for ice phase and sit on her in melee and get lucky procs, Yor (normal/HM) IF you're assigned to sit on Yor and not oozes,etc. Also, because it's gear specific, you should be simming it first to see if it's an increase at all at your gear setup, usually trinkets make or break it.

(I copied/pasted that, my usual rant. So mentally replace the 'you' with 'him') tl;dr, send him to the SB spec. (which also has difference glyphs).

He needs to watch his meta CD. He basically missed out using a meta sine he went >3min before using one, and it's at most a 3min CD. Also didn't even use his DS:Felguard when popped meta even though it was up on the 4th DS use. He needs to shadowflame on CD, he stopped doing that for abou 4min. Corruption uptime needs tons of work, just not keeping it up, letting it fall off for 15s+ at a time. He didn't put up BoD for almost a minute, after this he didn't put one back up for 30s, and then he clipped it every single time. The only time you clip BoD is when buffs present > buffs when it was put up.

He popped his doomguard very poorly, only like 500k instead off 900k. Need to pop it at the optimal time at the start of the fight. The optimal time is when the most procs have procced while your pre-pot is still active. Popping it at the start will also allow him to pop it twice. (Same with your other lock, who didn't even use his DG).

Not using his 4pc like at all. He should be using soulburn:soulfire on CD, he did it randomly only 5 times instead of being able to do it 11 times.

Looks like he kept the felguard out the entire fight, which is not good. Yea it's nice to have him out for progression on killing adds, but he kept it out during non-add phases (that, or you had adds every time and he didn't shadowflame or aoe them them like at all for three sets of adds).
    Last edited by gracfuldeath; 2012-02-29 at 10:01 PM.

Hey, do you think its worth waiting the 15 seconds to use Soulburn to Buff Bod? i already let it fall off for 1 second for Engineering tinker buff, but the 15 seconds would be to much over a fight wouldn't it? I am destro right nowHey, do you think its worth waiting the 15 seconds to use Soulburn to Buff Bod? i already let it fall off for 1 second for Engineering tinker buff, but the 15 seconds would be to much over a fight wouldn't it? I am destro right now

Help our warlock please!

Well, I am going behind his back on this one, but I can't shake off the feeling that he is doing something wrong. I've watched videos of other Warlocks and kills on youtube, and I feel that they are preforming a bit better. I have no clue on how to play a Warlock in Cataclysm so thats why I need some help. If nothing is wrong, that is just great, if there is something wrong please give me some reasons and I can past them on to him.

Here is our World of logs: worldoflogs.com/guilds/190137/

Here is our last raid : worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-sj6gu4t4npx5endz

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps

(I can't post any links, so removing the URL and http in order to do it, hope you don't mind, thanks)
    Last edited by eirik226; 2012-03-03 at 07:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Personal View Post
    Hey, do you think its worth waiting the 15 seconds to use Soulburn to Buff Bod? i already let it fall off for 1 second for Engineering tinker buff, but the 15 seconds would be to much over a fight wouldn't it? I am destro right nowHey, do you think its worth waiting the 15 seconds to use Soulburn to Buff Bod? i already let it fall off for 1 second for Engineering tinker buff, but the 15 seconds would be to much over a fight wouldn't it? I am destro right now
    Um. Double copy/paste of the same sentence? As for destro, or any spec. I do not know. This is something I wondered about myself. Try asking in the main forum, but I believe the answer is no. But I've been wrong before

But I know it's a no for demo, since you want all dots up for the felhunter to chomp on.

---------- Post added 2012-03-01 at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eirik226 View Post
    Help our warlock please!

Well, I am going behind his back on this one, but I can't shake off the feeling that he is doing something wrong. I've watched videos of other Warlocks and kills on youtube, and I feel that they are doing a lot more damage then him. I have no clue on how to play a Warlock in Cataclysm so thats why I need some help. If nothing is wrong, that is just great, if there is something wrong please give me some reasons and I can past them on to him.

Here is our World of logs: worldoflogs.com/guilds/190137/

Here is our last raid : worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-sj6gu4t4npx5endz

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps

(I can't post any links, so removing the URL and http in order to do it, hope you don't mind, thanks)
    Those URL links are fine. Next time you check back, post your armory as well. Hopefully by then I'll have a response ready to edit based on your armory, then copy/paste for you to read.
    Last edited by gracfuldeath; 2012-03-01 at 06:40 PM.