Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

• Black Magic: This enchantment now sometimes increases haste rating for the caster rather than inflicting the caster's target with a damage-over-time effect. It is also now triggered by landing any harmful spell rather than inflicting damage with a spell.
    Curious to see how this will stand against the current best +63 spellpower enchant for Warlocks.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming weeks these notes quintupled. A tiny build to say the least.
    I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse on our hands

Shaman AoE! No way!!

Thank you blizzard!
    I'M SIGNIN MAH POST!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cearat
    Salty Ballz the Patient.
    Cuz, ya know, it ain't getting lai... Yeah, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777
    the amount of bad grammer in this thread is fail

Rather "meh" updates for rogues.
    Mostly affects new ones, e.g. goblins

The enchant would require testing. But most casters I know are already haste capped so wouldn't get any benefit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcold
    Not much interesting from patch notes.
    Seems like blizzard puts a "Anti-New MMO" PTR (They released the CB of WOTLK when AOC come, the Achievment Patch with WAR launch now with Aion, the PTR of the bigest patch of the WOTLK)

Those patch notes just suck for a "Big Patch" so wait 2-3 more months since the real 3.3 patch notes

Ahmg they fixed Misdirect! Seriously, nothing more annoying than trying to MD someone and having another hunter already with one up.

Change, glorious change!

World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.3.0
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Shaman
    • Fire Nova Totem: This totem has been replaced with a new spell, Fire Nova, which is available at the same ranks as the old Fire Nova Totem. Existing characters will automatically learn this new spell in place of the totem. With a Fire Totem active, shamans will be able to use Fire Nova (fire magic) to emit the same area-of-effect damage as the old Fire Nova Totem from the active Fire Totem, not consuming the totem in the process. Fire Nova will activate a 1.5-second global cooldown when used and has a 10-second spell cooldown. The caster must be within 30 yards of the totem to use this ability, but does not need to be within line of sight of the totem.
    Elemental Combat
    • Improved Fire Nova Totem: Renamed Improved Fire Nova. This talent now provides an additional 10/20% damage to the spell and reduces the cooldown by 2/4 seconds.

[img]http://s
    Glyphs
    Shaman
    • Glyph of Fire Nova Totem: Renamed Glyph of Fire Nova. This glyph now reduces the cooldown of Fire Nova by 3 seconds.
    SHAMANS GET AN POINT BLANK AOE SPELL!! YES!! ;D

With the talents and glyph, Elemental Shamans can rotate Fire Nova and Chain Lightening for massive AOE damage. 8)

And Blizzard was quick on releasing Ice Crown Citadel to the test servers.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Rather "meh" updates for rogues.
    Mostly affects new ones, e.g. goblins

The enchant would require testing. But most casters I know are already haste capped so wouldn't get any benefit from it.
    We'll see how that works out downloading client atm hope it's the 3.3 one xD.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Deleted

I already copied my 2 main chars and 1 premade, seems there are only paladin/priest/warrior/warlock/dk premades avaible atm, also lol at the level 33/19/72 premades

People don't realize what blizzard doing here...

They "balancing" classes so they all the same: same stats, same talent types...

There will be some difference of course, like "Survival Instinct" for druids and "Last Stand" for warriors or "Holy Something" for prot pallies or "<another cool name here>" for DKs

If you look the current gear, you will see they all have same stats, just different names and i'm not talking about de alliance/horde, but like rogue/druid...

Next expansion: 10 classes with just different names, they should just remove all classes and add "melee", "tank", "ranged" and "healer" as classes so they don't have to deal with 10 classes...

IMO, that sucks, I don't feel that the class I'm playing is special...any class can tank anything..."bring the player not class" fuck that....

The biggest question still stands unanswered.

Who is "B" ???

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Classes: General
    • Spell Mana Costs: These costs have been reduced for almost all lower level spell ranks. In general, if a spell decreased in cost with a higher level rank in patch 3.2.0, that spell now has the decreased cost at all ranks. In addition, spells learned before level 20 with reduced cast times and/or durations have even further reduced mana costs, proportionate to their reduction in cast time or damage.
    Are they actually making downranking viable again?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by x

lol@balance druid nerf

yay dead trees in 2 seconds.
    So did hunters and warlocks. Every pet class got the same nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Iza
    Those two probably belong to general.

I'm wondering why they're changing lv 1-15 things now when everything is getting revamped for Cata anyway.
    For some changes, there's no need to wait until later patches/builds. These changes will not unbalance anything by deploying them early.

yeah.... great you posted the patch notes, but PTR isnt even up yet... =/

Quote Originally Posted by Ranu
    Are they actually making downranking viable again?
    I think there are some lower rank spells with a higher cost than their higher rank, they are merely evening them all out to the same cost

Deleted

I really hope they buff priests .

Quote Originally Posted by rawrmonster
    yeah.... great you posted the patch notes, but PTR isnt even up yet... =/
    Im sure the PTR will be abvailable later today, heck, on the US wow forums page, test realm forum is now abvailable. (kinda)

shaman also has a pets

weeeeh more enh pvp nerfs its just great. so sicko op class ..........

Who can find all the problems with this picture?