Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: World of Warcraft PTR Patch 3.3.0

Question, will 3.4 be the last major content patch before the pre-Cataclysm release patch?
    Can we expect Cataclysm to be released in like a year?
    EDIT:
    Considering this,
    Burning Crusade was released about 14 months after being announced
    Wrath of the Lich King was released 15-16 months after announcement, it was announced 8 months after BC release
    Cataclysm follows the trend, announced at the first following BlizzCon.

So.. judging from previous expansions and time between major patches, it's [Cataclysm] probably atleast a year away.
    Hard to tell.

Also, since they're already adding totems for the new race-shaman combos, is it likely that we will be able to roll the new combos (getting to 80 before Cataclysm ships) in the pre-release patch? Kinda like getting new tier of talents before being able to level (BC, WotLK did this)

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutter
    Question, will 3.4 be the last major content patch before the pre-Cataclysm release patch?
    There's no reason to believe that there will be a 3.4.
    This article explains it very well:
    http://www.wow.com/2009/07/01/the-qu...than-you-were/

Can we expect Cataclysm to be released in like a year?
    Probably much sooner than that.

Shadowfrost 2.0 RIP
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

So any word on those new racials?
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    The wings are spot on for horse anatomy though.

Mage
    Arcane

* Arcane Empowerment: This talent now also grants 1/2/3% increased damage done by the mage's party or raid for 10 seconds after the mage gets a critical strike with Arcane Explosion, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Barrage, or Arcane Blast. This effect is exclusive with Ferocious Inspiration and Sanctified Retribution.

Does this it means it stacks or does not stack?

To the people complaining about killing the 2nd bosses in raids for 10 emblems of frost, I would just like to remind you that right now we're forced to raid the heroic daily 7 days a week, which takes 20-40 minutes out of each day, for a total of 2.3-4.6 hours a week in content that's really getting old and boring.

With the new emblem tier and and the way to get the emblems only taking 20-30 minutes a week, we gain 2-4 extra hours a week of free time since we're not farming heroics for emblems of triumph any longer.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaba
    You know that'll happen anyway, it's part of the Blizzard design philosophy now that any casual guild can easily clear the whole instance in 3 raid nights without difficulty. The lich king seems destined to be killed by an 8-man PUG within the first evening of the patch going live. They'll just AoE their way through the 5-man heroics first for the gear.

You have to activate hard modes now for any sort of challenge.
    Looks like you'll need to run around the block a few times!

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan
    Arthas already seems like a pansy with his "This isn't over" motto. He gets killed the first night or even the first week on live and it makes you wonder how he was really a threat. Makes me hope Deathwing is done better. Arthas got the shaft.
    Someone in Dalaran once said;

"I don't be worryin' 'bout no Lich Kings. Seen a lotta big-shots come and go, dey always messin' somethin' up. It ain't long aftah that when a posse rolls on through and sends dem quick on dey way to da history books. Dis one ain't no different."

Wise words.

That is some MASSIVE RestoDruid nerfs...

1 tick per person lost, 3 ppl lost total, thats 29 ticks lost and the remaining 75 tics will lose minimum of 300 healing done per tick.

Thats A LOT of healing lost. Personly i think this nerf is becuse of the crit chanse on t9 4p bonus as they already nerfed the t8 4p to oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlodo
    There's no reason to believe that there will be a 3.4.
    This article explains it very well:
    http://www.wow.com/2009/07/01/the-qu...than-you-were/

Probably much sooner than that.
    Maybe I assumed too much, didn't think of the fact that 2.4 was quite a "filler" patch, your link tells me there will only be a 3.4 if Cataclysm get's delayed.
    Well, if we're seeing Cataclysm "soon", within 6 months I'll jump with joy. :3
    Would be nice to get a general idea of how much is left of development... but Blizzard barely ever give such hints, and with good reason.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske
    If the datamine is correct, Quel'Delar better be one seriously awesome legendary if we have to clear the Sunwell to cleanse it.
    Who said you had to?
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

10+ Year Old Account

WHO CARES 3.3 is going to suck so is cata i'm thinking of selling my account i currenty have 4 80's 2 77's and about 12 other toons that range from 24-70
    My pew pew makes you qq

I'm gonna sell mine also or maybe freeze it, i got only a level 80 warlock and its just a shit class to play these days, and oh...PvE really sucks ass compared to level 70.

Please excuse my lack of current/upcoming events. Will the Tauren Pally be available this patch or is that Cata as well? Thanks ahead of time, I looked here briefly but I am at work & kind of strapped for time. :-[ :-[

10+ Year Old Account

Cata
    My pew pew makes you qq

Quote Originally Posted by gyoz
    Cata
    Thank you sir 8)