Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Pally Power broken, adding to Down Time for my Raids.

Hello,

I am not a Pally, so I don't know the detail too well, but apparently, Pally Power is broken. The Pallys in my raid take about 5-10 minutes to figure out their buffs now. Does anyone know a working Pally Power link they can link to. Or another Addon that does the same thing as Pally Power with link. Any help will be very helpful.

IMO, I believe the Pallys in my raid are morons, who were too dependent on Pally Power in the first place.

Re: Pally Power broken, adding to Down Time for my Raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Hello,

I am not a Pally, so I don't know the detail too well, but apparently, Pally Power is broken. The Pallys in my raid take about 5-10 minutes to figure out their buffs now. Does anyone know a working Pally Power link they can link to. Or another Addon that does the same thing as Pally Power with link. Any help will be very helpful.

IMO, I believe the Pallys in my raid are morons, who were too dependent on Pally Power in the first place.
    Step 1) Assign buffs. How many pallys do you generally run in raid? Here's how I assign:

1x Pally: Kings (+ mana totem and battleshout)
    1x Pally + a Ret pally: Kings + Might (+ mana totem)
    1x Pally + a Prot pally: Kings + Sanc (+ mana totem and battleshout)
    1x Pally + a Holy pally: Kings + Wis (+ battleshout)
    If more than 2 pallys for us, it's Kings + Might + Sanc (+ mana totems) (as our makeup is usually ret/prot/holy and resto shamans spec improved mana totems)

Step 2) Slap your pallys for being retarded and tell them to l2 buff. If they struggle now, kick their asses back to classic with 5/10min buffs that need refreshing mid-fight and watch their heads explode.

15+ Year Old Account

Pallypower refuses to buff like 1 or two people in the raid consistantly. It freaking hates them.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Yes, because telling each paladin who to buff manually is a much better idea than using a mod that makes it quick to assign and easy to track who has what, and allows for quick adjustment if people come in or out in the middle of the raid. How dumb of them to use something that made raiding significantly easier and faster.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Tell all your buffers to install ZOMGBuffs - Neither you or them will be dissapointed.
    -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Smashfist
    Step 1) Assign buffs. How many pallys do you generally run in raid? Here's how I assign:

1x Pally: Kings (+ mana totem and battleshout)
    1x Pally + a Ret pally: Kings + Might (+ mana totem)
    1x Pally + a Prot pally: Kings + Sanc (+ mana totem and battleshout)
    1x Pally + a Holy pally: Kings + Wis (+ battleshout)
    If more than 2 pallys for us, it's Kings + Might + Sanc (+ mana totems) (as our makeup is usually ret/prot/holy and resto shamans spec improved mana totems)

Step 2) Slap your pallys for being retarded and tell them to l2 buff. If they struggle now, kick their asses back to classic with 5/10min buffs that need refreshing mid-fight and watch their heads explode.
    *BOOM* HEADSHOT
    /thread
    RIP Knight-Lieutenant Nosredneh; LvL 70 Dwarf Retribution Paladin, Vanilla-End BC.

1st ever Epic- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=11726 (lvl 56, won over a hunter.)
    followed by
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19323 when I dinged 60.

10+ Year Old Account

i always make sure the other pallys (and yes there are always other pallys) know what buff i am doing. And I try to be proactive and "assign" buffs without seeming like to much of a rude a-hole. thats just me. but ya know, i'm kind of old fashion.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

We used to go as far as putting the pally buff assignment in the Guild Message of the Day. No add-ons and no confusion... win-win
    RIP Knight-Lieutenant Nosredneh; LvL 70 Dwarf Retribution Paladin, Vanilla-End BC.

1st ever Epic- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=11726 (lvl 56, won over a hunter.)
    followed by
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19323 when I dinged 60.

Where is this happening? If it's VoA, make sure some people aren't flagged inside the instance. I've had this happen in Ulduar before also, but if someone in the group is flagged and the person casting out the class buff isn't... no buff for the flagged person.

That's the only occasion I can think of where Pally Power didn't work as intended.

im surprised if i get a pally buf everytime i raid.
    they seem to be the worst in buffing others. i once told a pally to buf the raid and the pally's then began to yell about the fact that they need more mats for it to buff a raid.
    never been a pala so this might be true or not (no idea), but still if you go out for a raid you bring the stuff for buffs and buff the raid.

i use pally power and it work perfectly in my guild we takes less than a minute to assign buff for each pally (who have assistant can set blessing for all the paladins who have PallyPower installed and check who have improved blessings, and the number of their reagents) so, you play with lazy paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayvas
    i use pally power and it work perfectly in my guild we takes less than a minute to assign buff for each pally (who have assistant can set blessing for all the paladins who have PallyPower installed and check who have improved blessings, and the number of their reagents) so, you play with lazy paladins.
    This. Get new paladins.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Ive used pallypower since first week of tbc and never experienced this. They just suck.

Problem starts if half of your palas dont have pally power addon and are slow in comunication with eachother, if they start overwriting eachothers buff then it can be messy.
    To solve problem force every paladin which raid in guild to use pally power addon.
    When some1 says its retard to use pally power its better to buff without this addon im speechless.
    Pally power is amazingly good addon, it gives you chance to know in any moment who buff what and what duration of your buffing assigments buffs on raid members.
    Also, 1 paladin can configure ALL pally power addons in raid, which is most eficient way!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgasm
    Tell all your buffers to install ZOMGBuffs - Neither you or them will be dissapointed.
    Have to agree, switched to ZOMGBuffs late TBC and wont be switching back anytime soon. So much better than PallyPower. Also works for all classes and buffs.

And works together with PallyPower.

Pallypower is infact working as intended.
    read what Maneken said, its /thread.

Also make sure all have "free assignment" ticked as active.
    If its called Tourist season, why can't I shoot at them?

10+ Year Old Account

Hello,

Sounds like it worked at one point and has now stopped working? Or it seems? Pally power is defidently not broken as a mod. Make sure that it is up to date. Also if tehre is anyone in raid frames that is not near the group Pally power refuses to buff until they are there. (got someone on standby?)

Other than that, have only 1 compitant person to assign buffs

/profit
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Chances are that one of your paladins is trying to bless wisdom on someone near an improved mana totoem.

Pally power is working as in tended (the latest version off of curse.com)

Never had problems with pally power. Make sure that your paladins aren't broken first.

15+ Year Old Account

had a few problem with that latest version, only had to reset the profile and reconfig (5min or less)
    but now working perfectly :P