Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

First off - yes I did just register to say this, because liars made me sad.

Second off - Im a little ashamed the community did not notice this before me, as im not the brightest bulb in the box. But the first Screenie shown has obvious shopping telltales.

Look with me, if you would at the Red and Yellow text in the chat log - around the edges of the words, you can see 'fuzzies' I'll call it for lack of a better word. you can also find the fuzzies in the Damage meter below the chatlog, and in the Extra Screenie he posted for 'further proof'

The other thing I noticed is right in the middle of the picture. Look at the Avatar in relation to where his name and Guild tag are located.
    The avatar is leaning to the left, and the feet just look completely screwed with.

So Im sorry, sir, but no - you did not Solo FL.

And im sorry for posting this so far after the thread had died, but MMO wouldnt give me my confirmation e-mail >.>

The number of times I accidentally switched to passenger seat and my demo dismantled isnt funny, sorry but I wont belive it till I see a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Valunii

Second off - Im a little ashamed the community did not notice this before me, as im not the brightest bulb in the box. But the first Screenie shown has obvious shopping telltales.

Look with me, if you would at the Red and Yellow text in the chat log - around the edges of the words, you can see 'fuzzies' I'll call it for lack of a better word. you can also find the fuzzies in the Damage meter below the chatlog, and in the Extra Screenie he posted for 'further proof'

The other thing I noticed is right in the middle of the picture. Look at the Avatar in relation to where his name and Guild tag are located.
    The avatar is leaning to the left, and the feet just look completely screwed with.

And im sorry for posting this so far after the thread had died, but MMO wouldnt give me my confirmation e-mail >.>
    I like you.

Didn't someone do this a few weeks after 3.1 was out?

Holy logic bat man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

ooo His avatar is quite far from his name/guild tab and there does seem to be some shoppin done!
    Yes

Those 'fuzzies' are caused by the JPEG compression, nothing to do with it being a legit picture or not.

Edit: Though I do agree that the character image quality doesn't match at all with the rest of the picture. You can even see a white line on the edge of the left leg's inside. Seems like a bad copy/paste to me.

Not going to say he did or didnt do it but why not just post the uncropped screen shot?
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blabl
    Those 'fuzzies' are caused by the JPEG compression, nothing to do with it being a legit picture or not.

Edit: Though I do agree that the character image quality doesn't match at all with the rest of the picture. You can even see a white line on the edge of the left leg's inside. Seems like a bad copy/paste to me.
    Look better at those fuzzies, it's really seems to be cropped from another screenshot.

Grats! I think this is a pretty awesome self-achievement.

Tbh think the Guild and char names being a bit to the right of the char doesnt look quite right to me, as Valunii pointed out.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchwrap
    As cool as this is, you can get banned for it so I wouldn't go around making posts. Blizzard will ban people who exploit this fight, I've seen it happen.
    I don't see any exploit being used

Ugh, silly question but are those vehicles supposed to be untouched on the sides of the room if FL has been killed? At least when you kill it, all vehicles break down, haven't paid attention if they then respawn to the sides of the room..

Anyways, I don't believe this.

video or it didnt happen.
    screenshots are VERY easily altered and proove nothing.

its pretty useful the chat has VERY much compression artifacts, too, so you cant really see if the background matches or if it was just copied in there from a different raid.

If you look at his Screenshot (http://xs744.xs.to/xs744/09426/mmo_proof614.jpg), you can clearly see a Pyrite flying, and some "glowing" around the yellow tower.

Here is my screenshot, leviathan killed. No Pyrite, and no more "glowing" around tower.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7159/1557842.jpg

And of course, no more vehicule.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia
    If you look at his Screenshot (http://xs744.xs.to/xs744/09426/mmo_proof614.jpg), you can clearly see a Pyrite flying, and some "glowing" around the yellow tower.

Here is my screenshot, leviathan killed. No Pyrite, and no more "glowing" around tower.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7159/1557842.jpg

And of course, no more vehicule.
    Ooo I didn't even notice that.

Google FRAPS, download the trial. I'll be expecting a video next week.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    Ooo I didn't even notice that.
    Yeah, i'm bored

Quote Originally Posted by Drizel
    Google FRAPS, download the trial. I'll be expecting a video next week.
    After reading all of the replies, and checking out what is pointed out, his "World first" is clearly nothing but a lie. You'll gonna have to wait longer than that
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Whata bad player he only has like 2 keybindings lolbad
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=wtfbbqhax