Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: PTR Build 10623 Items, Rotface / Festergut Videos

boring tank n spank videos

Quote Originally Posted by Tempo
    cannot belieave they did it this way..

now all the fucking scribes will have it
    Make them farmable in WG? Mage glyphe at water elementals, Druid glyph at life elementals, spriest glyph at shadow elementals. This would be so awesome...not!

Quote Originally Posted by khelegond
    Just like the Cold Weather Flying BoA Requires YOU to be 80, not the one who'll use it!
    wrong, the tooltip says 68 there! You only see the item buyable (or the buy option itself) if you are level 80.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Technique: Glyph of Eternal Water
    Technique: Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation
    Technique: Glyph of Quick Decay
    Those inscriptions are crazy powerful o_O

/prays to all that is good or evil that there's a similar one for rogue rupture.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr

/prays to all that is good or evil that there's a similar one for rogue rupture.
    Never. Rogues alreay scale well enough with haste.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

So, yesterday I was trying Festergut on 10 man.

After a few attempts we knew what we are doing, and most of us would ahve at least 2 stacks of the inoculated buff. That means we had at least 50% shadow damage reduction. Yet, when he casted Pugnent Blight, it still killed at least 3 of us, and did almost 25k damage to me still.

In the video, it seems like they had no idea that they had to get the inoculated debuff, but when they were hit by Pugnent Blight, they lost 50% of their health AT MOST, and thats on 25 man.

Any thoughts?

Yes you can enchant the heirloom item, and the enchant won't work until your character is lvl 80! You already could sent the heirloom item to your lvl 80 faction exalted character and enchant the heirloom, but the enchant is activated when the user is lvl 80!

Quote Originally Posted by lessdots
    Yes you can enchant the heirloom item, and the enchant won't work until your character is lvl 80! You already could sent the heirloom item to your lvl 80 faction exalted character and enchant the heirloom, but the enchant is activated when the user is lvl 80!
    Nope, the hierlooms only accept level 1 enchants.
    Can't put the ZG enchants on the shoulders either.

Any that had it before the hotfix now have a lvl 55 requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie
    I'm very pleased with this! I couldn't bring myself to grind hodir rep for alts!
    ^this.

Anyone know what that awesome countdown type addon is on the top right corner of the top video's UI? That's pretty sweet. Didn't see it said earlier. Coolline.

ROFL ! first time ever that blizz made ele shaman items craftable ! (that wasnt shit)

also : im guessing the new haste glyphs will be major ? kinda sucks to have to glyph to make a stat scale at all :S

Deleted

Today there were planned twitter chat with Lead Warcraft designers...

Did they say something new?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    So it's still not clear to me, if there's rep/level requirements on the heirloom enchants, what's the point of making them heirlooms? Saving 75g (which you could mail anyway)?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr

well the water elemental glyph is obviously to try and make frost more viable in PvE along with the Deep Freeze buff.

Quote Originally Posted by sardokar
    So it's still not clear to me, if there's rep/level requirements on the heirloom enchants, what's the point of making them heirlooms? Saving 75g (which you could mail anyway)?
    guess it's a display issue from blizz part, wouldn't make any sence if the alt needed the rep aswell

Deleted

It's the paladin from the 2nd video asleep? xD ;D

Deleted

build after build and another build and no info about new alchemy epic trinkets

hmm now boe made legs, all this 25man boe made gear is getting a little tiring.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

15+ Year Old Account

Either Boub or anyone on the new PTR, have you looked at the lvl70 shoulder and helm enchants? while they are not the best it would be nice if you could give them to alts as well to help level. Or even if they make them level similar to the actual heirloom gear so you can use them all the way from lvl 1.

yay for some ele shaman love on those legs

Quote Originally Posted by khelegond
    Hmmm the BoA enchants don't specify item level requirements. Maybe I can use them on heirloom shoulders?
    was just thinkng the same thing.. heirloom should be able to stack on heirloom..

odds are pretty good that the BoA head/shoulder enchants work like regular enchants regarding lvl reqs...
    so that "requires lvl 80" means that it requires both player level 80 and ITEM level 80, which means you can't use them on heirloom equipment.
    the way i see the purpose of this is for the players with multiple alts who have already grinded their way to exalted at least once already.. blizz just decided you shouldnt have to grind rep over and over and over just to get the enchants on multiple toons.

btw, exactly how does one acquire "primordial saronite"? >.>
    i'm noticing that crafters are going to need the proverbial assload in order to buy the pattern + craft 1 for themselves (i am assuming that the patterns are not going to be cheap given their item levels)