Poll: WIll Wotf change go live or not ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Will of the forsaken Will go live or not

As the subject says what do u guys think will it go live or not ? Dn't flame me! i've tried it on the ptr and adapted to the change ezz

Re: Will of the forsaken Will go live or not

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    If i'm honest, i can see them nerfing "Every Man for Himself" down to the same level as this, just to keep things in check.
    Its seriously not that bad when you look at things like stoneskin, Shadowmeld, Gift of the naaru and escape artist. Its all situational, The reason WoTF got nerfed is because you got 2 trinkets when fighting a warlock and that was screwing with balance and people were race changing just for it on a much larger scale than people race changing to human.
    Every man for himself doesnt give you 2 trinkets, It gives you one. At the moment the WG trinket for 190 AP compared to the battlemasters one with 256+ the proc means humans get 66 ap more and that proc if thats what you change and tbh, Id trade 66 ap and that proc if i was pretty much immune to fear for 20-30secs at the start of a match and every 2 minutes from then.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

If i'm honest, i can see them nerfing "Every Man for Himself" down to the same level as this, just to keep things in check.
    By... making it have a share 2 minute and 45 second cooldown with PvP trinkets? Because it already shares the cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirfkin
    By... making it have a share 2 minute and 45 second cooldown with PvP trinkets? Because it already shares the cooldown.
    they could make it 5 min cooldown, like the old pvp trinket
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

I am at a total loss as to why they would nerf EMFH. Are you guys just mad because your racial is legit now and you want to nerf bat something else?
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahmu
    they could make it 5 min cooldown, like the old pvp trinket
    Take it off cooldown with normal trinkets add a 45 second wait time and im down.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

People have to start realizing that all humans have as a racial is an extra trinket slot, not 2 CC breakers. Just 1. Undead, on the other hand, has 2, and that was why they nerfed them.

If EMfH had a 5 min CD, humans will have the most useless racial ever, coz it'll never be used, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    People have to start realizing that all humans have as a racial is an extra trinket slot, not 2 CC breakers. Just 1. Undead, on the other hand, has 2, and that was why they nerfed them.

If EMfH had a 5 min CD, humans will have the most useless racial ever, coz it'll never be used, ever.
    This.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    I am at a total loss as to why they would nerf EMFH. Are you guys just mad because your racial is legit now and you want to nerf bat something else?
    Because you are a prick and don't know what the fuck a human pve geared rogue can do to people (apart from the fact that damage is laughably low anyway compared to other classes atm)
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Because you are a prick and don't know what the fuck a human pve geared rogue can do to people (apart from the fact that damage is laughably low anyway compared to other classes atm)
    l2 do arenas bigger than 2s and/or play with not retarded teammates that kill or CC pve geared rogues.

You have some kind of problem...? I'm sorry that you are countered by a human rogue, Perception..? but wtf does that have to do with EMFH? Are you mad that your racial doesn't affect stuns too?

don't care.
    I play nightelf, gnome and human.
    and I basically only pvp with my warrior and paladin as holy, so I don't have any abilities that would make a difference in a fight against an undead, except for warrior aoe fear but it can't really be counted as a cc effect.

No every man for himself shares a cd with the trinket already, the WotF nerf was because you could have trinket + WotF which was op now only certain classes can have trinket + WotF which is more balanced than an entire race where you could get up to three WotF Effects. They would have to nerf abilites like lichborne to to share a cd with Everyman

Please for the love of god change that fucking tampon already.
    Born under the Discipline tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise
    Please for the love of god change that fucking tampon already.
    Amen

E .· ` ' / ·. F Undead tears fuel me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account

This was just a topic to vote if it will go live or not .... guess i should've known people would flame each other over Wotf vs EMFH

10+ Year Old Account

I still don't understand why people are saying that Every Man For Himself needs nerfing just because Will of the Forsaken has been. The WotF nerf was needed as it was unfair giving them 2 chances to remove certain movement impairing effects. EMfH simply allows you to equip another more useful trinket, as it shares cooldown, so butthurt Undead's should stop their QQ and just accept what has been given to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    You have some kind of problem...? I'm sorry that you are countered by a human rogue, Perception..? but wtf does that have to do with EMFH? Are you mad that your racial doesn't affect stuns too?
    It's the huge amount of pressure human rogues put out (well for rogue standards at least).
    And EmfH is also an extremely strong racial; human priests with solace of the fallen x2 or the similar have a huge advantage.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

It's the huge amount of pressure human rogues put out (well for rogue standards at least).
    And EmfH is also an extremely strong racial; human priests with solace of the fallen x2 or the similar have a huge advantage.
    Hey you put out an explained point this time without calling me a stupid prick over nothing!

What makes human rogues have such a strong advantage? I've only heard about the "human rogues beat all other rogues because of perception and sap spam"