Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

Quote Originally Posted by Haylen
    ITT: Rogues whinging about something that wont even change how they currently play.
    It was really something I was looking forward to in 3.3, because I can't tell you how many times a Death Knight's Rune Strike, Warrior's Cleave, Hunter's shot or pet has attacked me right after I hit Vanish.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Undercity Champion says: "I punched a penguin on my way in here."
    Argent Confessor Paletress says: "Oh, my. Do you feel remorseful, at least?"
    Undercity Champion says: "Nah, not really. I just wanted to see the look on your face."

Quote Originally Posted by RaySmuckles
    Another mage buff, what in the hell man.
    would like to see ( where in the hell is that buff man ! )

ya where is that buff ? Actually they removed the buff they were giving us cuz of the massive whine & bitching about a small pve change who idiots cant understand -

-Eng is not my native

PvP set bonus changes have me puzzled. Why give increased AP/SP and more resillience at the same time? Only reason I can think it to further discourage using PvE gear in arenas (as if anyone playing seriously was anyway). For people in arena gear they both gain damage and lose damage at the same time for a net result of no change.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    The login screen has been updated and looks much better now. The layout is now ready for Cataclysm.
    It has? My login screen is pitch black.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shmiles
    giving non-enchanters free mats? wanna not put something so fucking stupid into the game. i feel like cutting my wrists. thanks for ruining half the gold i make through enchanting.
    this is going to make no diference at all any shards or crystals that coe from a dungeon atm are rolled for at the end and any green/blues that drop are greeded on atm and who ever wins them are going to go and get a enchanter in there guild to disenchant them for them (i do it all the time for my guild mates). so either way there going to get there "free mats". but if you want to cut your wrists go ahead im sure the world will keep spinning with one less emo twat crying in it

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

Deleted

Nice.

10+ Year Old Account

Is That Spectral Bear the New Spirit Beast for Hunters... If so where would it spawn at? Grizzly Hills?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Riltia
    God forbid Blizzard making it easier for players to get materials so they can purchase enchants :
    We don't have a loot roll on herbs or ore gained in instances. I need those to get mats for inscription and jewelcrafting. If any can indeed disenchant any instance drops regardless if they are an enchanter or not it is a stupid change.

To pick DE you should be an enchanter.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account

Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Caster Weapon Proc - Your harmful spells have a chance to cause you to summon a Val'kyr to fight by your side for 30 sec.

I so want that. Always liked the val'kyr model since I first saw them. To bad its not an on use to transform into one like the various costume trinkets/items. But heck I'll take my very own extra pet. Would look so awesome with meta as a lock.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Lovin' the new character creation screen!

There won't be any rogue tears. Because no one plays a rogue anymore.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas
    A question, as it seems noone ever raise it up: am I able to look for group region-wide (EU/US/Oceanic) or just battle-group wide? What happens if my friends are on realms belonging to different battle group as mine?
    Acctually you will only beable to find groups on your battlegroup. A while back they said when first mentioned cross realm groups was the same technology that would allow them to bring more servers up for the instance full was the same technology used to get groups going. This also can be seen in the battlegrounds. HOWEVER

Concurrently you can only find random groups. However they did say you could form a group of your friends(same realm) and que for a random dungeon and get the daily like reward if you want. This probably won't count towards your achievemnet, but its still nice to group with friends.

In the future with all the they want to do to Battlenet and cross realm chat and the chat interface I would suspect a cross game feature might be coming soon, for your battlenet friends.

Hmmm shadowmourne proc, anyone wanna take bets that THIS legendary is 200x better than val'anyr?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [blizzquote]
    Icecrown Weapon Procs
    Interesting... the HoT on the healer weapons seems a bit weak though. Sure it's an aoe heal but as a paladin that normally heals the MT I'd prefer something similar to the HL glyph, and by that I mean the target gets healed for a larger amount and everyone around him gets healed for a smaller amount.

P.S.
    Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Tank Weapon Proc - Your weapon swings have a chance to grant you Blessing of Light, increasing your strength by 115 and your healing received by up to 340 for 10 sec.
    BoL? How ya doin' old buddy?
    ( \_/ )
    ( >.< )
    ( /\__/\
    (>O.O<) ---- MeOW!!
    ~m__m

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix
    3. Sad to see rogues revert, but that was OP, not to be able to break the vanish.
    OMG u r mental. means that's OP not be able to break IB and not be able to break buble. u mean that if u can't use vanish bug it becomes OP for you?

and about knockback. imagine a paladin with 1.5 sec mount cast+crusader+not be able to dismount. great, blizz, fu.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle
    We don't have a loot roll on herbs or ore gained in instances. I need those to get mats for inscription and jewelcrafting. If any can indeed disenchant any instance drops regardless if they are an enchanter or not it is a stupid change.

To pick DE you should be an enchanter.
    Why are people crying about this? In an honest group shards are getting passed to those that win the rolls. And who doesn't send all their greens to an alt/friend for de'ing anyway? This is to stop asshats from taking all the shards for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by castle
    Why are people crying about this? In an honest group shards are getting passed to those that win the rolls. And who doesn't send all their greens to an alt/friend for de'ing anyway? This is to stop asshats from taking all the shards for themselves.
    Not to mention the chance that you go in a heroic with no enchanters and you'd like to get stuff DE'ed...just seems wasteful to just end up vendoring those items because they had no DE.

This is a screenshot of the character creation screen, not login. Just wanted to point out the obvious

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom
    Everything with "ling" at the end becomes a pet, soon we will have "Turdling"
    Yeah, that wouldn't be too farfetched for Blizzard to implement, considering their fixation with poop quests. :P
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I am on the PTR now and i was wondering if the Looking for Raid screenshot is from the PTR or data mining and if it is from the PTR how in the world do you pull it up?