Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Armored Frostwyrm Mounts, Blue Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    In othe words. "Hi, I want that awesome mount. But I want it for free and not have to spend any time and effort for it." Would you feel special having the exact same mount as everyone else? When Dalaran is littered with dozens and hundreds of frostwyrm mounts?
    (Sry, bad english approaching)

No, i do not want anything for free, but i want to be able to get more things without raiding.
    Where are those (these?) long questchains, that made you visit lots of npcs/dungeons/instances, making lots of quests, collecting faction/reputation, etc pp.

Make the new mount model available for everyone - but give the "cool" coloured versions to the raiding-freaks only...

and how many of them are pure RNG?

what is wrong with a rep based (+other requirement attached to it) based proto dragon, jeez...

Red Proto Drake already in the game isn't it? You do some heroics, get a cool mount... what more could you want? And you don't need to raid anything, just need to do some 5mans.
    /hug

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    I dont like it when exclusive mounts like Frostwyrms go out to a few people who did the Hardmode Achievements in Icecrown.
    I'd rather see one or two possibilities to obtain one without having to do hardmodes

Something like the nether drakes perhaps. Or the nether rays.
    I raid, but don't usually have much time for grinding out rep like netherwing, I want a netherdrake, but don't have the time for it. What's so wrong about having different items in different facets of the game that people focusing their time in different ways can get? Then not everyone is riding around on the same thing dressed the same way.

And am I the only hunter out there that is sad about mana going away in Cata? I like my mana.

Nice mounts,I hope I can get my hands on one of those!

It's bad enough to see everyone in the same gear. Seeing everyone on frost wyrms would make me quit the game. There would be no way to recognise skill then (the sole purpose of an MMO is to be better than others).

For the people asking for easy mount.....

Ask your self this.... How hard do you have to work to become fully epic now?
    A: Pretty much just go to your mail box for epics now a day...
    How hard is it become good enough (gear wise) to do Ulduar 10?
    A: A few runs threw the newest 5 man

You guys ask for this stuff and you get it, you all make the game extremely easy with your give me give me attitudes. Come on, have you ever played a sport and said "Give me a point the other team is to far ahead =(..."

I mean I raid twice a week and have just as good gear as a lot of hard core raiders! IT ISN'T hard to get anything in this game, just takes time. Which the way of life now a days isn't patience its all about how fast you get stuff. I play this game so when i do get them items that are rare, I know that others are going to be either some what in awww, jealous, or think i have no life. Either or, I don't think anyone should have it "easy".

Play pre BC and then tell me how retarded this game has become, even a 8 year old can do half the stuff in the game now a days.

Sorry for my wall of text, but jeez .....

Quote Originally Posted by Tribalwar
    For the people asking for easy mount.....

Ask your self this.... How hard do you have to work to become fully epic now?
    A: Pretty much just go to your mail box for epics now a day...
    How hard is it become good enough (gear wise) to do Ulduar 10?
    A: A few runs threw the newest 5 man

You guys ask for this stuff and you get it, you all make the game extremely easy with your give me give me attitudes. Come on, have you ever played a sport and said "Give me a point the other team is to far ahead =(..."

I mean I raid twice a week and have just as good gear as a lot of hard core raiders! IT ISN'T hard to get anything in this game, just takes time. Which the way of life now a days isn't patience its all about how fast you get stuff. I play this game so when i do get them items that are rare, I know that others are going to be either some what in awww, jealous, or think i have no life. Either or, I don't think anyone should have it "easy".

Play pre BC and then tell me how retarded this game has become, even a 8 year old can do half the stuff in the game now a days.

Sorry for my wall of text, but jeez .....
    Your points are original and extremely interesting. Please continue with all of this brand new chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribalwar
    even a 8 year old can do half the stuff in the game now a days.
    Its a game.... a GAME...

What don't people get about this? its. a. game.

Get over there its not so hard that only leet uber playas get to do it. Get over they they've made it so CHILDREN can play a VIDEO GAME.

ZOMGZCATERINGTODACAZUALSSSSSSS!!!!one!!!
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

1) Players who don't pug dramatically underestimate the number of people who do.
    I used to be in a guild that would never pug. They refused to since they thought every player that wasn't in our guild was terrible.

Of course I wasn't like that, I wanted to complete my goals so I would join any pug I could. Accomplished what I wanted rather quickly. The people in my guild though, they would whine and moan how no one in the guild would help them out, which ended up causing some major guild drama. I found it incredibly stupid that these people refused to seek outside help to get what they wanted.

And to top it all off, it was an RP guild. Needless to say, I /gquit shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigikent
    Red Proto Drake already in the game isn't it? You do some heroics, get a cool mount... what more could you want? And you don't need to raid anything, just need to do some 5mans.
    Yeah, especially achievements like those for old kingdom and azjol (first boss?) are very easy. You can do those without raiding, but you need pretty good equip for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks
    And am I the only hunter out there that is sad about mana going away in Cata? I like my mana.
    Probably. At least you are the minority. And by minority I mean < 1% (totally made up). I mean why do hunters use mana? They aren't spell casters. The little magic they use is probably not of natural (i.e. magical) source. Hunters use mana only for game mechanics purposes because it was easier back then, when they were introduced.
    You are no magical class. Pure physical dps. And no connection to magic like shamans or paladins (because they can be phys. dps too but mana is legitimate for them).
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks
    I can't wait till hunters lose mana...

I have a hunter and an Ele. Shammy and i cant STAND when other hunters roll on my shaman gear -.-

"Buts i haz mana i needz intel and spell power, it helps my shots!!!"

/fail.

For the longest time i couldnt understand why people had problems with hunters and whole "Hunter weapon/gear" thing.... now i do.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Yeah, especially achievements like those for old kingdom and azjol (first boss?) are very easy. You can do those without raiding, but you need pretty good equip for those.
    If this is an argument that the proto-drake isn't accessible without raiding gear, I don't buy it. People were nabbing this achievement in full blues/quest rewards the first few weeks after WotLK's release.

Antiarc will get rogues nerfed (Check PoisonSwapper)
    As some players are pointing out, it's not the existence of an add-on that's the issue
    We're still not convinced this will become super mainstream, but we'll see. I said before it's a concern and it's still a concern. (Source)
    I think, what blizzard should do about this, is just making poisons drop off the weapons as they are unequipped. Or, make some sort of cooldown wich won't let the poison work immediately after the weapon is equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    Its a game.... a GAME...

Get over there its not so hard that only leet uber playas get to do it. Get over they they've made it so CHILDREN can play a VIDEO GAME.

ZOMGZCATERINGTODACAZUALSSSSSSS!!!!one!!!
    I see what your saying and its understandable.

I have nothing to say i guess. If I were to say anything it would probably be belittled by people like you. I also believe they put ESRB ratings on games to direct a game to a certian audience.

But you seem to admit that you are ok to play a game so easy that a 8 year old can play and comprehend quit easy.
    Check out hello kitty you might like that also \ ^^ /

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    Its a game.... a GAME...

Exactly.

You don't earn a mount? You'll get over it.

It's a game, and you don't 'need' anything in it.

am so happy that they're gonna make the hunter rotation interesting again in cataclysm can't wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenira
    Exactly.

You don't earn a mount? You'll get over it.

It's a game, and you don't 'need' anything in it.
    QFT
    Wow.

I hope they're right about the Glory frost wyrms. That's one thing I was thoroughly disappointed about when they first released frost wyrms were pvp rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeel
    I don't know why Blizzard keeps on pushing us this as they already have a vanity pet in game
    that has (negative) affect to stats: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=20769

And that has already been since vanilla.
    And that has always been, as you mentioned, negative. As in, people did not choose this pet over others while raiding.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.