Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Bolvar Fordragon the new lich King?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindipedia
    Arthas went nasty. Also he didn't really - he was hellbent of saving his homeland any way possible. Now he's just nasty.

Put it this way: You buy a cat. It's a cuddly cat. One year later the cat dissapears for a month or two. You are grief stricken and can't stand to buy a new pet. One day your cuddly cat rocks up again BUT this isn't your cat anymore. The cat has gone rabid and tries to bite you etc. You put this cat down. And buy a new cuddly cat!

We just don't know if the new cat is going to try and wipe out humanity with the Scourge... again.
    Makes sense... i like cats....

Quote Originally Posted by crayven
    Fine, ok
    But the ultimate goal is to destroy all scourge and the leader, not go and apoint a new scourge leader that will want to kill us.
    Thats kinda inpossible if you kill al scourge the LK rise new onces. if you kill the LK first the scourge go apeshit and destroys everything they see

It is going to be the Tirion. He weilds the legendary blade. That is all.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account

I just believe that Lord Bolvar Fordragon is not going to be the new Lich King, because if so, the plague would lose its neutrality and, directly or indirectly, would be part of the Alliance.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Northem
    I just believe that Lord Bolvar Fordragon is not going to be the new Lich King, because if so, the plague would lose its neutrality and, directly or indirectly, would be part of the Alliance.
    Why? Just because Bolvar is part of alliance?
    have the thought came accross your mind that, just because he's was once fighting for Alliance, but after his "rebirth" he won't be just representing alliance?
    it wouldn't be different if you'd put a Horde character in place of him.
    the reason why Bolvar, is because to him doesn't matter who wins, but that both sides can work together side to side against their common enemy
    if you don't believe me, chech the Wrathgate assult part of the movie, before Lich King enters

Tirion titan griping the Frostmorne and Ashbringer?????

WHAT THE _____
    WOW wasnt people talking about that in Beta?

DAM he would be both Dark n Light
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Brann Bronzebeard for LK, anyone?

I dont like the idea of a guy made of fire being the king of undead. undead are supposed to be frost and shadow....oh god its burning dead from diablo all over again!!!

what about darion mograine he has been betrayed by the lich king he has seen what the forces of the scourge can do uncheked and most of all he doesnt have that much to live for so why not him?
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hoothor
    what about darion mograine he has been betrayed by the lich king he has seen what the forces of the scourge can do uncheked and most of all he doesnt have that much to live for so why not him?
    Poor Darion has already made 1 sacrefice too much, forcing himself to harikiri with Corrupted Ashbringer to free his father's soul. Beside, he seeks vengance along with other DKs for what the Lich King's done to them, so the last thing he'd wanna do it to become the very thing he despizes so much.

Re: [Lich King Spoiler Alert!] Bolvar Fordragon the new lich King?

Kael'thas will be the new Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpygoo
    Kael'thas will be the new Lich King.
    Ugh, first of all thats not going to happen and everyone knows it.

Two, that wasn't even remotely funny

Three, did you have to necro this thread?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Muraske
    Ugh, first of all thats not going to happen and everyone knows it.

Two, that wasn't even remotely funny

Three, did you have to necro this thread?
    But don't you want CHANGE? XD

OK here is a thought, (pardon me but ive only skimmed thru all the pages) .... the Lich King is the spirit of Ner'zhul combined with the body of Arthas.... sooooo to make both Alliance and Horde "Kinda Happy" ... the spirit of Saurfang Jr. and the body of Bolvar ... both noble and neither would openly want to destroy Azeroth ... (adding in the only reason we fight Saurfang jr is because he was being controled by the Lich King...)

I knew it already at first because I was thinking if Blizzard will gonna make Lich King as a good one. Those who guess that Varian or Sylvanna will going to be the new Lich King are noobs. Maybe the new Lich King will going to help us to kill Deathwing or the future antagonist Sargeras.

Infractionised(Infractioned?)
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2010-06-23 at 12:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderthane View Post
    i knew it already at first because i was thinking if blizzard will gonna make lich king as a good one. Those who guess that varian or sylvanna will going to be the new lich king are noobs. Maybe the new lich king will going to help us to kill deathwing or the future antagonist sargeras.
    drum roll for this guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thread locked due to Necromancy.
    Only Necro when you have something really usefull to add.
    Dawwwwwww