Thread: Ele glyphs

Deleted

Ele glyphs

I think I read it on Elitist Jerks or whereever, that taking either the LB or the LvB glyph does have to do something with the current state of your gear.

So, it wasnt stated which one to use in which case...here's my armory, I'm currently using FS/Unleashed Lightning/LB glyphs.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nn/Feio/simple

Basically, if you don't have 4 piece T11, LvB is better. If you have 4 piece T11, LB is better.

However, that said: The difference is minimal. I mean we're talking maybe a little over 100 dps playing perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically, if you don't have the T12 4-piece set bonus, they're pretty much even (10-30 DPS apart), advantage to LB on heavier movement fights where you might not get to fire LB right on CD. If you do have the T12 4 piece, Lava Burst pulls ahead.

Edit: What Radux said is also accurate, but he's talking T11 and I'm talking T12 sets.

Deleted
    Thx, but is it rly worth it replacing the lb glyph for lvb as soon as i get t12 4 piece? i assume it wouldnt differ that much

Like we said, the dps difference is very close. You can SIM it or use your best judgment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Thx, but is it rly worth it replacing the lb glyph for lvb as soon as i get t12 4 piece? i assume it wouldnt differ that much
    Its a small difference, but really, 8g is a tiny tiny fee for replacing a glyph these days.