Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

"Lore Mode" Aka Why MMOC> WOW Forums

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...27534805&sid=1

Either this guy is a troll or has no brain. "Lore mode"? More like "Bore mode".

On that note, that makes all MMOC's "cool story bro" posters look like Ensidia members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Re: "Lore Mode" Aka Why MMOC> WOW Forums

And just why did you feel the need to make a thread about this?

pretty sure the wow forums are capable of intelligent, rational discussion at times

these forums...no chance.

The game is already in retard mode.

So i dont see how making it even easier would make any difference at all.

Might as well just go ahead and do it to please the remaining group of players who cant press buttons in sequence.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by playersup
    And yet you are here, still playing.

-OR-

And yet you are here, still posting on a forum dedicated to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    And yet you are here, still posting on a forum dedicated to the game.
    This one

Any reason why i shouldn't be posting on a forum designed around a game where i love the game Universe?

Just because this particular expansion is pretty cruddy and made me stop playing doesn't mean i have quit the game. I'm just waiting for Cataclysm to come

Last time i checked, MMO-C was the WoW forums, not the WotLK forums ^^

If the game is already in retard mode, theres a good reason why ive stopped. Because i dont fall into retard category

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Panasi
    pretty sure the wow forums are capable of intelligent, rational discussion at times

these forums...no chance.
    You overestimate the intelligence of Internet users, only locked forums will ever be smart or forums about science etc. And even there people bash each other for the pure sake to use theire anonymity.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    You overestimate the intelligence of Internet users, only locked forums will ever be smart or forums about science etc. And even there people bash each other for the pure sake to use theire anonymity.
    People bash each other in real life too. All you need to do is look at the lowliest of streets and see murders, or look at the highest of Politicians who belittle each other every day at Parliament meetings.

It isnt the Internet that is at fault, it is fundamental human behaviour.

Protect yourself, or die a nasty death. It is the way of life.

15+ Year Old Account

Might as well just go ahead and do it to please the remaining group of players who cant press buttons in sequence.
    This one

Any reason why i shouldn't be posting on a forum designed around a game where i love the game Universe?

Just because this particular expansion is pretty cruddy and made me stop playing doesn't mean i have quit the game. I'm just waiting for Cataclysm to come

If the game is already in retard mode, theres a good reason why ive stopped. Because i dont fall into retard category
    God. You're annoying.

You just hop from thread to thread to thread saying how you don't play the game and how much the game sucks. How is that helping anyone? That isn't even remotely on topic for this thread to jump in and tell everyone that actually PLAYS the game that they're retards. Because you just called every non-troll on this website a retard.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser
    God. You're annoying.

You just hop from thread to thread to thread saying how you don't play the game and how much the game sucks. How is that helping anyone? That isn't even remotely on topic for this thread to jump in and tell everyone that actually PLAYS the game that they're retards. Because you just called every non-troll on this website a retard.
    Cool Story Bro?

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

This one

But I do believe you fall in the bigot category.. You don't even present any arguments, how is anyone suppose to take you seriously? And then you put smileys at the end of each sentence to soften your tone... Why aren't you delightful individual!

To be quite honest you don't come of as the greater intellect.

Posts like these required a realm-first achievement armory link.
    "This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest."

People bash each other in real life too. All you need to do is look at the lowliest of streets and see murders, or look at the highest of Politicians who belittle each other every day at Parliament meetings.

It isnt the Internet that is at fault, it is fundamental human behaviour.

Protect yourself, or die a nasty death. It is the way of life.
    Did anyone else get the feeling that they were listening to a little kid who is trying to prove how smart they are when they read this?

Yes, people know that there are bad things in the world. You pointing out that some people get murdered is not a shocking new development for anyone. People tend to be more of a dick on the internet because there is almost zero chance of the other person being able to do anything about it unlike in real life where they could reach over and punch you.

Oh, and this is not a website about the Lore of World of Warcraft. Almost every single post here is about current events in this expansion. Although you hanging around on this forum apparently because you like the Lore discussion but don't play the game might even be more sad than the people who keep posting here after they claim to have quit.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    You pointing out that some people get murdered is not a shocking new development for anyone.
    Nor is pointing out that the Internet has anonymity. :

Really? Because you seemed to need it explained to you.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

That was where you made your mistake of thinking it needed explaining.

Pointless discussion in a pointless thread.

Needs to be locked.

You give the impression of needing things explained to you.

And yes, this thread is quite pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    You give the impression of needing things explained to you.

And yes, this thread is quite pointless.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser
    God. You're annoying.
    Don't worry, just report him instead of replying to the troll.
    He'll be banned soon enough.

I also wonder why you want to know everything about the WOW universe, which now all is around wotlk, where you think of its epic fail.

I mean why bother then? Its not like you're gonna do anything about or with it in any way... except watching youtube to see the lore, which I find quite lame.
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.