Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WoW Cataclysm @ Dreamhack

I'm sooo gonna change my main to a goblin ! ;D
    Zarthyr, arcane mage in Sylvanas. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Zarthyr

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiecutter
    The running... ugh... it's hard to describe.
    Feels like he's wobbling around.

The casting is just... what the hell.
    "SPINNIN' MA ARMS ENHANCES TEH SPELLZ, NO??"
    To me, the swaying run both hearkens to their feral "cousins" and suggests they're very uncomfortable with their new forms. As for the casting, well . . . everybody does weird things when they cast spells.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Worgen really look terrible and the animations aren't that great either. I thought they were going to use the models and the walking animations (running on all fours) of those really fierce looking worgen that are already ingame.

but now they look more like a fluffy dog instead of a werewolf.

what a joke. So I'm glad Horde got Goblins and not Worgen. Enjoy your fluffy dogs alliance ^^

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...amhack_002.jpg

Is that Goblin that tiny or that turtoise that big? :

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Did anyone else notice that it looks like the Worgen hold their staff upside down, or is that just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...amhack_002.jpg

Is that Goblin that tiny or that turtoise that big? :
    Goblins are only a bit smaller than Dwarves, so . . .

Just compare the Goblin next to Thrall in that one screenshot.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Post deleted.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Uggrukor
    First time I have seen the Goblin Jump.

Very surprised at how far it takes you. Quite pleased!
    What I don't get is how this will be implemented while Warrior's Heroic Leap was taken out of the game during WotLK beta.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    What I don't get is how this will be implemented while Warrior's Heroic Leap was taken out of the game during WotLK beta.
    Maybe it will only be usable out of combat.

that upside staff looks intresting

some things the worgen movie didnt FSNDUIOAEWRGA show

idle animations, melee weapons, buff animation

Quote Originally Posted by Chimbles
    To me, the swaying run both hearkens to their feral "cousins" and suggests they're very uncomfortable with their new forms. As for the casting, well . . . everybody does weird things when they cast spells.
    I think the running animation is fine apart from the floppy arms. It doesn't look like he's uncomfortable or awkward so much as it looks like he's been made numb at the shoulders and they're flapping about in the wind.

The same with the casting animation, the arms are too exaggerated and floaty. It's like when people are about to fall over in cartoons and they flail their arms in circles to steady themselves, except in slow motion.

10+ Year Old Account

they should replace goblins with vampires just to give the game a twilight feel -.-

15+ Year Old Account

I was expecting to see another build, but it looks like the same Blizzcon build that I played at PAX09..

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    Maybe it wasn't accurate enough to be used as an offensive ability for a melee class. But it should be a good escape tool for other classes.

I personnaly like the Worgen animations. The run makes it seem like the character -wants- to be running on all fours and is only staying bi-pedal through a metric shit ton of concentration.

As for the casting animation, it's no more silly than the Blood elf finger-waggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef
    they should replace goblins with vampires just to give the game a twilight feel -.-

Worgen might be werewolves, but werewolves /= Twilight. Nor do vampires for that matter.

I find it kinda sad that two -great- mythological creatures got so royally fucked by that book/movie series that it's the first thing people associate with them.

Fuckin' Twilight.

They need to make the Worgens move on all fours like the ones already in-game do.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Pretty interesting, im excited for it.
    Yate-Hod-whrts-thou

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    Worgen really look terrible and the animations aren't that great either. I thought they were going to use the models and the walking animations (running on all fours) of those really fierce looking worgen that are already ingame.
    but now they look more like a fluffy dog instead of a werewolf.

what a joke. So I'm glad Horde got Goblins and not Worgen. Enjoy your fluffy dogs alliance ^^
    it's easy to complain,
    but let's be honest,
    if you want your worgen to show it's gear when in worgen form, running on all four would never work
    the oversized shoulders all gear has would have bad movement, would probably clip into the head..

you can be sure, everything you're complaining about, blizzard have already tried, attempted and ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by KhronoInfinitas
    I personnaly like the Worgen animations. The run makes it seem like the character -wants- to be running on all fours and is only staying bi-pedal through a metric shit ton of concentration.

As for the casting animation, it's no more silly than the Blood elf finger-waggle.
    So because the Blood elves got a silly casting animation, we should make all new races look ridiculous? :P

Also, if that's why Worgen run funny, I'd imagine they'd rather run on all fours as opposed to having their enemies laughing at their inadequacies.