Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3, World 3rd Tribute to Immortality, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Contri
    Anyone else noticed the warriors HP on that SS ?
    Not even 37k hp , Buffed ??
    My guess he's one of the add tanks and in a untouchable set. Grabs adds blows trinkets and Shield block and doesn't take dmg at all. Just my guess.

As far as realm first for a group of people from different guilds that kind of crazy. Grats to them none the less.

I know I'm in the minority, but *I* for one, desperately hope the patch is not next week...I still have some RL things to settle before it's possible for me to raid again.

:-[

it will be coming out in the middle of finals for me

No, not tomorrow.
    Posted at 3am, whereas "tomorrow" is technically Wednesday, according to that blue tracker. So no, there would be no patch on Wednesday. :P

Technically, the post was still made on Monday due to US Pacific time, where Blizz HQ is located, but I want to give the conspiracy theorists something to panic about.

That kitty is so win !

Quote Originally Posted by Aleom
    I know I'm in the minority, but *I* for one, desperately hope the patch is not next week...I still have some RL things to settle before it's possible for me to raid again.

:-[
    Blizzard doesn't care. We don't care. We want to raid (I don't but..well I want the patch). The raid will not be closed if you start later, actually it will be opened further (gating).
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account

God, I hate all this loot with ArP on Mail -.-

Eh, this is kinda off-topic, but I saw it in the 3.3 menu and had to ask: is there anywhere you can get Teir 10 (other than the vendors in Dal), for testing purposes?
    QQ'ers are like babies, when they don't get their favored pacifier they start crying.
    -Alceus

Death Knight (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Are Death Knights unpopular?
    They aren't. If you mean they are less popular than warriors as main tanks, that's true. But that is also the case for druids and paladins, whom some of you claim are self-evidently overpowered.

where u get this statement from? on my server paladins are just as good as warriors at maintanking, if not better

Quote Originally Posted by Contri
    Anyone else noticed the warriors HP on that SS ?
    Not even 37k hp , Buffed ??
    And since when is hp all that matters?

He was pobably offtank, which means he has to get shield block value, and getting shield block value items equals wearing ulduar or even lower gear, that's most likely the reason for his health

Deleted

so im guessing that the "pets will now scale with all stats" bull shit that they have been saying they will give us for 3 patches aint comming in 3,3 either?
    /sigh >

WAA! Finaly! Great! i've been looking forward to this patch for 2 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Zpectro
    Death Knight (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Are Death Knights unpopular?
    They aren't. If you mean they are less popular than warriors as main tanks, that's true. But that is also the case for druids and paladins, whom some of you claim are self-evidently overpowered.

where u get this statement from? on my server paladins are just as good as warriors at maintanking, if not better

Nice reading skills there. The post says that they are less popular but most people still claim that they are better than the rest. Hope that cleared up your reading misadventure.

regarding Subtlety and rogues ...
    I can understand that Blizz want to "change" things, and are "aware" about problems ...
    but is already 1 year after WotLK release, and we still don't have decent class balance in pvp.

WotLK changed allot the way we were used to play rogue class.
    don't know what others believe but I never asked for those changes.

I will give a very small example:
    Brutal Gladiator ( BC ) helm Armor value: 475
    Deadly Gladiator ( WotLK ) helm Armor: 470
    some people might not find relevant this,
    but the amount of physical damage in WotLK is much higher than in BC ...

will not go forward to comment what are now the chances of a
    rogue against a skilled mage or skilled druid, dPriest, even some Locks,
    in the case rogue doesn't get help, or trinket on cd, or CoS on cd, so on.

In BC rogue had much higher survivability.

I enjoy seeing such bp where, "we plan to ..."
    I just remind that is already 1 year since LK release, and I personally don't have hope
    to see much improvement in pvp the way things are now.

CC spam and burst spam, that is today pvp. actually not the fun used to be.
    About ninja'pullers ... if joke, might ask himself if tank will appreciate the joke,
    because as night elf tank i return the joke and i shadowmeld, let him die,
    then get back to my job relax mode ...

I hope it's live next week!!!

And by the way Blizzard is on facebook now found out on twitter. I don't know if anyone else have said it but im just to lazy to read the coments. :P
    (http://www.facebook.com/Warcraft)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Awwww

That kitty sucks, I would cook it with rice.

Quote Originally Posted by phai
    God, I hate all this loot with ArP on Mail -.-
    hmmmm.... ArP on mail.... nomnom! :P

Quote Originally Posted by beingpeace
    Unlike the guild-base raid moods in the US and Euroupe, Korean WoW players prefer having an independant raiding team or pug for playing PvE contents. Therefore, Most of PuGs are running under quite serious character screenings and very, very strict gold bidding rules in order to 'preserve' their well-being runs. This unique mood helps korean servers carry multiple successful PuGs even for A Tribute to Immortality achievement run.

However, It has some side effects.. First, most players have very intense anticipation among each other so if your character fails once or two in the raid then, you will be fined or blacklisted from major PuG runs. Second, its gold run. You should bring a lot of gold to gear your chacracter up.This is why Korean WoW economy is suffering from servere gold inflation. They need to buy gold from cheap chinese labors when they hit lv 80 or farm their gold for 24/7 just like chinese farmers. Simply if you don't have gold you can't get your gears. Of course, In the opposition, if you bring a lot of gold as shopper, will treated well even if you don't know any strat .

* trying to fix some typo.
    I'd like to correct some facts here and clarify.

Yes, in Korea our PUGs are more serious and on a gold bidding system, but that it for casuals like me.
    The majority of these PUGs usually kill up to twins in ToGC-25, some exceptionally good PUGs on good servers even kill up to Anub.
    Although the problems with the side-affects are true, it is by no means impossible to gear up without gold farming like a chinese farmer. But yes it takes longer and you will need to have some awesome luck if you want to get some of the popular gears. (ex: death verdict)

But hardcores, gather in teams or coalition as Boub put it. Although members for these teams come from various guilds they are not really PUGs. These teams use the same DKP system as raiding guilds and alot of them have trail sessions as well.

The reason for this is we view guilds for strictly community purposes. Some guilds are begining to try out a guild raiding system and the first Tribute to Insanity in our region was actually done by a raiding guild. But guild raiding is still somthing thats usually frowned upon.

So no, in essence the Tribute to Immortality was not PUG'd because Team Force is not a PUG. Think of it as a raiding guild Team Force with members from various community groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by AnagrA
    CC spam and burst spam, that is today pvp. actually not the fun used to be.
    By 'fun' you mean two-shotting everyone else because of missing balance in the game? Sounds like fun for everyone.
    'Burst spam' made me go ???
    And since when after diminishing returns is CC spam viable?

PvP is pretty lame if you have actual competition instead of target dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by afkalmighty
    I'd like to correct some facts here and clarify.
    [...]
    I like the system. But I doubt it will find it's way over here any time soon.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?