Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Cool story, bro.

User was given a bed time story for this post.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by melko
    Man that's funny. Only three people have thought of the exact same joke prior to you. But it's got Buddy Christ so it's funny and original, right?

The OP has it right. Internet meme's that were never funny are about as constructive as saying "^this" or "QFT" and moving on to shit up another thread.

Iono Tex, your type of feedback is not really helpful at all. Portraying your emotions in a new post about a certain feature is not really helpful feedback, rather more of time wasting post for mods to look at.

better?

stupid fuckwad gtfo

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Man that's funny. Only three people have thought of the exact same joke prior to you. But it's got Buddy Christ so it's funny and original, right?

The OP has it right. Internet meme's that were never funny are about as constructive as saying "^this" or "QFT" and moving on to shit up another thread.
    i find this guys post ironic since he has a jay n silent bob avatar...hypocrite much?

Indeed

as long as you have a Jay and Silent bob avatar, you won't be taken seriously.

+1

Am I seriously the first person to post this.

(/cry for ban)

Quote Originally Posted by Nosoup4you
    Iono Tex, your type of feedback is not really helpful at all. Portraying your emotions in a new post about a certain feature is not really helpful feedback, rather more of time wasting post for mods to look at.
    That is exactly what feedback is. There are no specific rules regarding what type of feedback should be posted here, only feedback must be related to the website, so my post is more than valid.
    If you look carefully you'll notice my post is in 3 parts:
    1. Positive feedback regarding events on the forum.
    2. Requesting other types of troll-shit receive the same actions as #1
    3. Adding a suggestion.

Perfectly legitimate and - since there are no rules stating otherwise - constructive.

And Cryptic, I love you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Texco
    That is exactly what feedback is. There are no specific rules regarding what type of feedback should be posted here, only feedback must be related to the website, so my post is more than valid.
    If you look carefully you'll notice my post is in 3 parts:
    1. Positive feedback regarding events on the forum.
    2. Requesting other types of troll-shit receive the same actions as #1
    3. Adding a suggestion.

Perfectly legitimate and - since there are no rules stating otherwise - constructive.

And Cryptic, I love you too.
    Proof of earlier post citing you as a troll whose only purpose in posting is to get people banned. With your low count you seem to have a good idea of what it takes, guess you've lost an account or two along the way. Butthurt cause you lost a 2k post limit for a +1?

Silleh Texco

now to say it in spanish
    "Chida Historia, Carnal!"

A huevo!!

Now another one:

Poca madre tu cuentito, valedor!

IM TEH RET! er... teh holy... or it was teh prot?!

I'm not denying that I hope people who find it cool and funny to post nothing but 'cool story, bro' 'tl;dr' have their posting privileges removed, I thought it was fairly obvious. However I'm not simply trolling, if I was I'd have done it the proper way and posted it in a general discussion forum.
    But it's feedback which is why it's in this forum.

I've been banned once for 3 days for simply posting in a release date thread. I wasn't trolling but making a constructive comment to the OP, and that's one of the reasons why I decided to put my 3rd point in the feedback.

So no I've never lost an account because I'm not a dick to people just because I'm anonymous, I don't go looking to boost my postcount or self-esteem by posting memes that have been done to death.
    Just because I don't post as much as others it doesn't mean I read the forums less than others, so I'm entitled to my opinion and to leave feedback just as much as anyone else.

Edit: Decided to edit instead of posting again and help keep this alive. As Freedom suggested It's probably wise to just leave this thread for more cool story pics and for the mods to lock.
    I've left my feedback and if you feel threatened or worried that you might not be able to continue trolling, derailing or dragging out bottom-of-the-barrel memes without getting a ban perhaps you should post your own feedback.
    Protest and give some legitimate and logical reasons why you should be able to keep spreading this shit around. I for one would love to hear them.

10+ Year Old Account

Why give these fucks any sort of recognition/acknowledgement instead of just moving on, Texco?

See my user sub-title - trolls get on my nerves too but I just report and move on.

Oh and cool story b- USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Silleh Texco

now to say it in spanish
    "Chida Historia, Carnal!"

Win.

Indeed

as long as you have a Jay and Silent bob avatar, you won't be taken seriously.
    I'm sorry but can you find my avatar on lolcats.com or MS paint "Coll story bro" on it and link it to every thread as if it was funny?

Can you tell me why your avatar is better? Rather, the avatar you don't know how to put up?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellekk
    i find this guys post ironic since he has a jay n silent bob avatar...hypocrite much?
    Hypocrite? Might want to look that word up. Refer to what I said above. My avatar isn't the body of every third post in these shitty threads, nor is it an overused, wasn't even really funny the first time, internet meme.

If I had my mouse and wasn't using my touchpad, I would ban most of the people in this thread.

Cool story bro will not be tolerated, along with tldr, and these pictures people love to post.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    If I had my mouse and wasn't using my touchpad, I would ban most of the people in this thread.
    It's ok, I'll do it for you.

Enjoy your holidays guys