Hardware section, or whatever

Lately, I see more and more threads from people requesting computer specs and asking about various hardware stuff. That's quite annoying, as this is a forum about WoW, and there are tons of other forums in the internet where this kind of question would actually fit and answered by people knowing what they're talking about.
    Even the question "Would this run WoW" is silly as WoW is just the opposite of a high-end game and runs on all <5 years old PCs. Plus barely anyone can tell exactly how a game will perform from just reading the spec.
    Still I'm not seeing any of these threads treated as Offtopic, meaning they're actually welcome.
    That's why I suggest a subforum for Hardware, or otherwise the same treatment for them as other non-WoW-related threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    So now the Norse are stealing ideas from Blizzard, too!

Re: Hardware section, or whatever

Could be useful actually.
    Would at least focus the hardware requests to one section instead of spread across 3-4.

Same way an art section is needed.

But, there was this thing about the forums being reworked / upgraded & changed before cataclysm first.
    So we'll have to wait until january at the least.

Deleted

There are plans to start updating the forums to be a little more friendly and much more organised. New sections (and merging of some existing sections) may be on the list. Keep your fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    But, there was this thing about the forums being reworked / upgraded & changed before cataclysm first.
    So we'll have to wait until january at the least.
    Why so pessimistic

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    There are plans to start updating the forums to be a little more friendly and much more organised. New sections (and merging of some existing sections) may be on the list. Keep your fingers crossed
    Why so pessimistic
    *Realistic.

We're keeping you busy with cleaning up signatures and avatars after all ^_^

Plus, as an engineer I'm trained to give WIDE estimates.
    It can only turn out more positive that way, right?