Patch 3.3 Viable raid spec

Can someone give me a raid spec that does pretty well dps? I am a destro lock right now and im pulling around 5k-5.5k in 10 ICC. From what im reading, demo or affliction is the new raid spec. Please give me some advice.

Re: Patch 3.3 Viable raid spec

well ive been testing 56/0/15 and its putting the same numbers as my destro spec is and thats not counting the big dps increase you get once the boss is 35%

can you link that and explain the rotation plz?

my spec isnt concrete yet pretty much just a Haunt/ruin spec you'll have a few points left over to customize it to yourself but as far as rotation you'll open up with SB/Haunt/corruption/UA/CoA the you shadowbolt till haunt is off cd will keeping UA and CoA up if for some reason you have to us CoE i replace CoA with immolate but thats just me dont have any math to back that up

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthal
    my spec isnt concrete yet pretty much just a Haunt/ruin spec you'll have a few points left over to customize it to yourself but as far as rotation you'll open up with SB/Haunt/corruption/UA/CoA the you shadowbolt till haunt is off cd will keeping UA and CoA up if for some reason you have to us CoE i replace CoA with immolate but thats just me dont have any math to back that up
    I believe it's UA and immolate that cannot be on the same target, not CoA.

As for your dps rotation elitistjerks has that covered for you. The thread isnt up to date with 3.3 but nothing really changed as far as spell priority goes. Here's the link for you.

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t37900-d...sting_Sequence

The spec im using at the moment goes like this:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...4WtJ,pbd,10958

I put the spare point in Fel Synergy since I find it very helpful to keep my pet up. Melee pet ftl.

since when can UA and immolate not be on the same target the only reason i use immolate on a target when i have to use a curse other than CoA is for the soul siphon buff during execute

since when can UA and immolate not be on the same target the only reason i use immolate on a target when i have to use a curse other than CoA is for the soul siphon buff during execute
    Since patch 3.1.

Please see stickies.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

lol well damn missed that one eh not like immolate was ever really needed

lol well damn missed that one eh not like immolate was ever really needed
    Immolate is an amazing spell to have in your rotation, even without the fire talents to buff it. Shame they took it away from Aff locks.

i missed the part where soc can now hit the primary target. im reading mmochamp 25 times a day...

Well I've stayed destro and my guild mate went Affliction which is what he prefers, we havent both been to ICC together yet but today we did do ToC 10man together and I was on average 600dps higher on every boss fight but over 1k on anub. Before when he was destro we were similar DPS and are in similar gear, he's played afflic longer than destro so assume he has the right rotation. Maybe you need T10 equivalent gear for Afflic to be worth while?

15+ Year Old Account

Play what you like,t hey're all competitive in 10 mans.

R.I.P. YARG