Raven Lord Question

I have the Raven Lord on my druid, and was wondering if this idea would work. I would make my friend a leader of the party and clear the instance with him and my druid. Id summon the boss, have my friend step aside so he wouldnt aggro and then log on my rogue. When he would invite me to the group, would I be in the same instance as him and be able to see the mount drop?

Re: Raven Lord Question

Yes , but come on! You already have the mount, let someone else have it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, but you must have been really lucky (<50 runs till you got the mount is to be called lucky with this one) on your Druid if you actually find it worth the time to do the whole grind again on your other char. :-X

How much runs did it take you?

I originally got the mount in about 3 months of farming it, the other person id be doing it with helped me and I got him one also. Ive been doing mount runs thru MGT/Kara/TK and ZG so I know what the grind is like and would only be doing it on this one toon

Deleted

clear up to the room with ur friend and druid , log ur rogue run into the boss room , log druid , summon boss , log out , log rogue (you might be at the start of the instance again unless you alt F4 and leave the rogue offline in the party while u log druid and summon boss) kill boss get loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    Yes , but come on! You already have the mount, let someone else have it!
    Im on US - Ner'zhul every other Alliance that sits in IF has a Raven Lord

Stealth through the instance and solo the last boss to open the door. Get your buddy to help you clear the trash in the room and summon the boss. Swap toons and kill the boss. Takes 10 minutes tops.

Still working on a way to get an 80 priest to the boss with only clearing one room.
    But yeah, getting the rogue the raven would work.
    Another way is to split your account ofc.
    Any ideas? I don't really think it's possible without a bunch of invis pots.
    I <3 my raven mount.

[Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black]

Quote Originally Posted by Kekelsauce
    Still working on a way to get an 80 priest to the boss with only clearing one room.
    But yeah, getting the rogue the raven would work.
    Another way is to split your account ofc.
    Any ideas? I don't really think it's possible without a bunch of invis pots.
    I <3 my raven mount.
    Heres the way Id do it, get the group with my friend, go in the instance on my rogue stealth to the boss room - Log out and onto my druid, clear to the boss with my friend summon boss - log back onto rogue and kill the boss