Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Blizz Ninja Nerfed Heroic 25 man Anub

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Spikes change target in p2? If you already have all of the raid behind a permafrost it isn't going to kill anyone. Frost orbs moving after death grip? Have ranged dps assist on them and kill them before it matters. Adds moving behind the tanks? Get them on permafrost faster so they can't. If this sort of thing wipes you because you weren't prepared to deal with it it isn't blizzards fault.

I only have one question: Have you killed ToGC 25 Anub yet, Blahism?

For some reason I have the conspiracy theory that Blizzard **cked up the code bigtime in TOC, that is why so many bugs and DC's happen... and happen only there, with same players, same peak-times, there are no DC's anywhere else...

This makes guilds not want to revisit TOC heroic, as bugs and DC's are beyond players skills, and only add to the frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Zleepnir
    Many guilds one-shot this boss on a weekly basis.
    "4% of guilds have H Anub down" ,yet, "many" guilds one-shot it weekly. I don't see your logic. Probably because there is none. Just another resto druid trying to make it seem like the shit they have to do is so pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher
    "4% of guilds have H Anub down" ,yet, "many" guilds one-shot it weekly. I don't see your logic. Probably because there is none. Just another resto druid trying to make it seem like the shit they have to do is so pro.
    OH SNAP YOU JUST INSULTED MY SPEC

NO YOU DI INT

I was quoting OP in stating that apparently, only about 4% of guilds have killed him. I have no idea how accurate that figure actually is. And yet, hundreds of guilds one-shot it weekly (which sounds like a "many"-type amount to me). When the fight does bug out, it bugs out predictably, enough so that you can plan the hell against it.

And seriously? You're talking down to me because I play an easy spec? I'd switched from feral in the past because my previous guild was short on healers, then wound up joining my current one because, yep, they needed a resto druid. Why don't you quit posting until you can bring a valid argument to the discussion?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

P3 is definitly the hard bit. I myself have never failed on the spikes and probably never will . Anyone who fails on them spikes I am afraid to say is retarded
    Insert Signiture here.