Thread: Frozo

Frozo

Are you guys speculating that this new vendor will cause frozen orb prices to sly rocket or everything else to plummet.. I'm banking on frozen orbs sky rocketing but i'm starting to get nervous since the still haven't and my server is typically relatively quick on the uptake.

Re: Frozo

It's already happened. Orbs up to 20g on my server and climbing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Holywood
    It's already happened. Orbs up to 20g on my server and climbing.
    25-30g a pop on my server so far.

45-55g all day on mine

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

20g-40g per on my server.

US - Thrall

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Stoker
    yes, thats why I made this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jykky2rk36I

3.3.3 gold making guide! ;o
    That has to be the best guide ever.

Zomg is that is definitely the best guide ever. Thank god I'm not on Defias Brotherhood.

Yeah, I anticipated the price skyrocketing. I bought out as many as i could for 6-11g and have been able to sell them consistently for 25-30g (US-Onyxia Alliance).

I'm not too concerned with holding onto them and trying to sell eternals, etc. I'd rather offload these orbs for gold. Now that all eternals = 1 orb = 1 frost lotus, the prices for these items will eventually equilibrate. The frozen orbs can only go up and I'm sure will be at their highest initially, then taper off.

My goal is to buy and sell quickly. I'd like to be done with it before the patch even comes and let people fight over eternal/lotus/orb prices.

So far on my server frozen orbs have shot to about 30G each, Frost lotus have already gone down 20G, crusader orbs unchanged same as runed orbs all eternal's have also gone down so when patch hits im sure we will see another say 1/4 off the current prices
    "We are not in Azeroth anymore"
    *1 months later*
    "We are back in Azeroth"

Quote Originally Posted by Stoker
    yes, thats why I made this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jykky2rk36I

3.3.3 gold making guide! ;o
    Total Fucking Win!

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

1 Frozen orb = 1 SOJ......

yippie, wtf bliz.

On my server, Elune. They immediately shot up to over 30g. Then people realized that was dumb. They have slowly gone down since then. last i saw, about 18g.

15+ Year Old Account

They are about 20g or so on Kil'Jaeden horde right now. I managed to get 738 frozen orbs at 6g each. =]

One of my lvl80es is actually a herber on a medium-populated server;

Frost lotus went from 60g to 50g atm. Frozen orbs went from 5-6g to 20-25g (I wont sell my +100 orbs though and please dont ask why). Eternal life went from +30g to 22-28g (usual economical ups'n'downs I guess). Havent checked the price for eternal fire. Moonshroud went down to 100-130g. Before it was 150-200g mainly due to the cheap totgc cloth recipes, I guess.

Well. Many lvl80 players have a limited amount of frozen orbs. So when they're all traded prices will be back to some sort a normal state. I expect FLs will go down as far as 5-10g and then rise to 25-30g within a few weeks.

But but but... And I have to write this part to the whiners.

Blizzard just buffed the droprate of FL a few days ago. So actually they may be in doubt about those as they actually requires a lot of time-consuming farming. Many people complains about the prices on flasks. But we also have access to do 25 dailies and with those we can do 4-500g(!) each day + the heroics.
    A single flask goes for around 30g. Thats 3 dailies (15 mins of work) or even less depending on the drop from the mobs. Usually a good herber will pick around 4-5 (sometimes more, sometimes zero) FLs in an hour of intensive herbing. Thats 100-250g on AH depending on the realm. We can also do 15 or maybe even 20 dailies in one hour depending on strategy. This will yield at least 200g no matter what! And 200g is 6 flasks no matter what. That should be enough for two days of raiding for a non-alchemist.
    So please stop whining , you lazy players. ;) Because you actually have a pretty good gold ore in doing daily quests.

I hope Blizzard dont let Frozo sell eternals and FLs for frozen orbs when it comes to the real patch. Otherwise the lazy players will be rewarded (again!) by letting him be a simple machine and I will advice Blizzard to consider shutting down the AH...

As far as I can tell, this is a move that is in Blizzard's current wishes of making good guilds stronger and more selfsufficient. Not only becaue it's much easier for the guild alch(s) to make enough flasks for his companions, but now it's also possible for non-herbers to help out those alchs, with their respective stashes of Frozen Orbs. Just like my guildmates have previously helped me with FOs for my daily Icy Prism CD.

And the prices of flasks are, on quite a few servers, kept artificially high by a bunch of goldfarmers anyway, so anything that keeps those people unhappy is fine by me.
    Sneaky bastard who constantly wears Chef's Hat, or as I like to call it: The Hat.

"The only one knowing to not stand in a whirlwind is the one wearing a cooking hat?" <-- Question from healer when the other two melee DPS died on last Gundrak boss.

Quote Originally Posted by pinocten
    One of my lvl80es is actually a herber on a medium-populated server;

Frost lotus went from 60g to 50g atm. Frozen orbs went from 5-6g to 20-25g (I wont sell my +100 orbs though and please dont ask why). Eternal life went from +30g to 22-28g (usual economical ups'n'downs I guess). Havent checked the price for eternal fire. Moonshroud went down to 100-130g. Before it was 150-200g mainly due to the cheap totgc cloth recipes, I guess.

Well. Many lvl80 players have a limited amount of frozen orbs. So when they're all traded prices will be back to some sort a normal state. I expect FLs will go down as far as 5-10g and then rise to 25-30g within a few weeks.

But but but... And I have to write this part to the whiners.

Blizzard just buffed the droprate of FL a few days ago. So actually they may be in doubt about those as they actually requires a lot of time-consuming farming. Many people complains about the prices on flasks. But we also have access to do 25 dailies and with those we can do 4-500g(!) each day + the heroics.
    A single flask goes for around 30g. Thats 3 dailies (15 mins of work) or even less depending on the drop from the mobs. Usually a good herber will pick around 4-5 (sometimes more, sometimes zero) FLs in an hour of intensive herbing. Thats 100-250g on AH depending on the realm. We can also do 15 or maybe even 20 dailies in one hour depending on strategy. This will yield at least 200g no matter what! And 200g is 6 flasks no matter what. That should be enough for two days of raiding for a non-alchemist.
    So please stop whining , you lazy players. Because you actually have a pretty good gold ore in doing daily quests.

I hope Blizzard dont let Frozo sell eternals and FLs for frozen orbs when it comes to the real patch. Otherwise the lazy players will be rewarded (again!) by letting him be a simple machine and I will advice Blizzard to consider shutting down the AH...
    Frost lotus will not drop lower than frozen orbs. With both eternal fire and life on most servers going for 20-30g, you can expect frozen orbs to either take the value of frost lotus (30-50) or frost lotus to drop. The increase in frost lotus drops was increased by 50%... so from 6 to 9%. Thats still very low and you can still get 0 per 100 nodes likes before.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marajhane
    1 Frozen orb = 1 SOJ......

yippie, wtf bliz.
    Nah, unless you mean duped SoJ's.

Anyway, I'd prefer a BK ring anyday (perfect one plz).