Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Moonkin T10 4 piece bonus

2% of a player base of 10 million people are still 200.000 subscribers for 20 bucks a month, or 4.000.000 USD in total.

But disregarding that, i think people have to remember that while they can change it without a patch, it doesn't mean its easy and fast, or that they don't have other more pressing matters to look after first. Im sure it will be covered shortly, and in the mean time, people can simply go get some of the other EoF items.

So... 2t9 bonus+2t10bonus is better than 4t10bonus?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Izhual
    So... 2t9 bonus+2t10bonus is better than 4t10bonus?
    Before hotfix, definitely.

Deleted

When things are working as it should be, your progression should be:

4pt9
    to
    2pt9 + 2pt10
    to
    4pt10

4pt10 bonus is the shizzle, when it actually works.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Indeed.

Deleted

It will be fixed, surely.

15+ Year Old Account

soon (tm)

Ok!! thx^^

Broken quotes = ftw lol, I can't wait to get my 4pc t10

I got mine today and i can tell you it has been a disaster. Oh well luckily i didn't DE all my tier 9 :-[

Quote Originally Posted by Eilt
    You can attribute the difference to "slacking" in the 25 man if you please. However, your 10 man kill lasted a whopping 2 minutes meaning heroism constituted over 33.33% of your kill time which will greatly inflate your numbers. Try sustaining that level of DPS as the numbers I previously posted in a ~4 minute fight and you may have something.
    Sorry Elit, no log from me today from deathwhisper as I got MC'ed and melee decided to rape me :\ Guess I'll give it a go next week

well have to say i'm let down worked hard not missing as many random daily's as i could and such so could wear my 4 set today but o well hopefully not going to have to wait till next week. also if your posting on there forums to get dev's attention don't bother just email [the rest of this was removed. Please dont post other peoples personal information]

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SBS
    Sorry Elit, no log from me today from deathwhisper as I got MC'ed and melee decided to rape me :\ Guess I'll give it a go next week
    I did 8,8k (according to recount, not WOL) on Deathwhisper today, and thats counting when i got locked out on all of my spells at the same time. I actually casted hurricane on her to pass the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Iqe
    well have to say i'm let down worked hard not missing as many random daily's as i could and such so could wear my 4 set today but o well hopefully not going to have to wait till next week. also if your posting on there forums to get dev's attention don't bother just email [the rest of this was removed. Please dont post other peoples personal information]
    I am certain that Blizzard has a chain of command for a reason. They already stated that it was not intented, and that it would be fixed, so there is absolutely no reason to promote spamming someone just because you have their e-mail.

Furthermore, the general work order of GMs is that they gather bug reports (when filed ingame) and then passed on in a report to the senior GM for that apartment, who then allocates the issues to the departments needed (in this case, bugs). Seeing as Blizzard commented on this days ago, we're probably past these steps

grats on the becoming forum mod. sorry did not think it was personal information since there emails are listed, and dealing with game master has always been faster then dealing with just reg gm's they tend to respond in about 20 mins to a hour after writing them. pretty sure someone was suggesting we go to some post on forums already made what can be somewhat useless sometimes so was just thinking if someone got a few emails i was doubting it would be anywhere in a large amount tops prob 15 emails. would help remind them we are waiting. and its kind of why they have listed emails and give them out.

Deleted

You assume that they are prone to forget - they aren't. In any case, the person you are suggesting to spam is the person that decided the chain of command, how the bug reports should be handled. You are basicly saying "I know im supposed to talk to this guy, but im going to talk to that guy instead".

If you want to write him, go ahead. But him getting 15 identical e-mails because someone posted the e-mail somewhere, is just a provocation. I would surely be displeased if someone did that where i work.

10+ Year Old Account

I did 8,8k (according to recount, not WOL) on Deathwhisper today, and thats counting when i got locked out on all of my spells at the same time. I actually casted hurricane on her to pass the time!
    Tip:
    Curse of Torpor - Increases a player's spell cooldowns by 15 seconds. Applies to instant spells too.
    Try decursing yourself before casting damage spells.

And back on the Topic which everyone has forgotten and started linking deathwhisper logs / dps:
    It looks like you have to wait for Season8 to start before they manage to find time to fix Languish.

The bonus will be quite interesting as you can stack the debuff to tick 4-5k easily after full critrow in Lunar eclipse
    (Languish doesn't have time to tick between casts if you are under 2.00s cast on SF [401+ haste] might need more / less debending on lag)

i still dont understand how hard can it be to change X = 1 -> X = 80 tho

Deleted

Sure, i can decurse - but not when i have less than a second to react, before i cast my next spell. I can decurse if i wish to compromise my DPS - if i manage to notice. I don't see the debuff before its on me, and we are chain casting anyways.

Chances are, most of time time you wont react fast enough.

--

As far as i am aware, languish works like a "bank" you apply to the target. As long as the bank is on the target, it will tick every two seconds, and it will simply take half of whats in the bank if if has recently been filled up (ei. in the last two seconds). So it doesn't matter if your casts are less than 2 seconds, it will simply continue to tick and adjust itself accordingly.

--

It may be super easy to change it. But there may be 200 things that has to fixed across the whole game, and they are just as fast and easy to change. Something that only takes a few minutes suddenly take hours when you add it all together. Or even worse, there might be some more serious issues that has to be resolved first (imagine the elemental shaman bug that locked out for days if the tier bonus procced in a cross realm instance), so obviously there is focus on that. One might ask "Well, why not quickly fix the easy thing first, and then do the hard thing?" but that falls apart when you get back to the fact that there might be 200 "easy things", and that you have to prioritize.

And, who knows, maybe programming a game isn't easy, and it may just be harder than we expect

I agree with your information on Languish Qieth, as that is how I believe Blizz want it to work.

I think also, that decursive is essential for a boomkin on deathwhisper, not just for the curse, but for the Mind Controlling on 25m.

You can set your decursive to show MC's rather than poisons that way when someone needs to be cycloned you can just right click the decursive, so you dont have to retarget from deathwhisper.

I agree about the chaincasting, however getting that curse off someone asap will always yield a more effective raid (usually the Rshamans and RDruids can handle it though, as Dwhisper isnt that healing intensive)

But yea decursing cyclone has helped me a lot on the fight. No retargetting, and cyclone is the cc of choice for MC's so that your friendly cleaves, or confused tab targeters dont own your MC'd friend.

Random Funny Story though:

There's a mage in our guild who loves to joke around and talk crap on vent all the time (all in jest).
    And he and another rogue always get into it for fun. Annnyways, this mage happened to get MC'd and for the life of me I couldnt cyclone him I still to this day dont know why, but anyways Our rogue says on vent "Perfect!" and proceeds to destroy said mage :-)

Obviously we dont have any problems downing Deathwhisper, so it was all taken in good fun.

Cheers.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lethon&n=Boomkindance

Deleted

I totally agree, decursing yourself is a much better course of action than being locked out. My point of that is that, when we're casting, we have less than a second to react to the curse being put on us. If im doing my normal rotation, and the curse lands half a second before my cast finishes, i will start casting my next spell, and that will be locked out. It would have to drop on me in the beginning of a starfire to allow for human reaction times :P